Putlocker.is goes down, probably seized by Feds. It's over

>With dozens of millions of monthly views, Putlocker.is is the go-to video streaming site for many people.

>The site ranks among the 250 most-visited websites on the Internet and is particularly popular in the United States, Canada, Australia and South Africa.

>However, starting three days ago the site suddenly became inaccessible. While a brief downtime stint is nothing unusual for these type of sites, the prolonged downtime is cause for concern among users.

>Looking for answers, TorrentFreak tried to contact the Putlocker.is team on their known support address. However, this email returned an error message as well.

>As far as we can see the current problems are related to the site’s servers. The domain name itself is operating as it should and hasn’t been seized or suspended by the registrar.

>Interestingly, the downtime occurs right after Hollywood’s MPAA reported the site to the United States Trade Representative, describing it as one of the largest piracy threats.

>According to the MPAA the site is believed to operate from Vietnam, with its servers being hosted at the Swiss company Private Layer. Whether there’s a direct relation between the report and the downtime is unclear though.

Update: The Whois information for Putlocker.is was updated today and shows a new owner. This means that something is happening. We’ll keep an eye on the situation.

torrentfreak.com/putlocker-is-mysteriously-goes-down-161014/

Better sign up for Netflix, HBO, Amazon, Hulu and save up for some Blurays, Cred Forums

Your best source of free movies and TV has been taken down by the Feds.

Piracy is dying. Time to get a job.

Other urls found in this thread:

solarmovie.sc/
passthepopcorn.me/
torrentfreak.com/allmyvideos-net-to-shut-down-no-longer-profitable-161014/
torrentfreak.com/rutracker-says-copyright-holders-can-moderate-its-torrents-150929/
zooqle.com/
rarbg.to/torrents.php
tpbclean.com
torrentproject.se/
extratorrent.cc/
1337x.to/
putlocker.dog/
putlocker.today/default.aspx
fmovies.to/
yesmovies.to/
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/ThinkPad
accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=bsd&cs=04&sku=A8746566&ST=pla&dgc=ST&cid=302824&lid=5758064&acd=12309152537461010&ven1=A8746566:112781467989:901pdb6671:c&ven2=:
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking muricans.

>Update: The Whois information for Putlocker.is was updated today and shows a new owner.

hahahahahahaahahah

Fuck.

>depending on centralized streaming sites

you get what you deserve, goyim

Fuck the feds.

if this was 2 years ago I would have issues but bro..come on now, kiddies first fbi intern. Get the fuck out of here

>Better sign up for Netflix, HBO, Amazon, Hulu and save up for some Blurays, Cred Forums

OR. Yesmovies

>Better sign up for Netflix, HBO, Amazon, Hulu and save up for some Blurays, Cred Forums
But I'm already PTP, KG, CG mustard raise

Oh great, now for another stretch of months where watchdog group interns act like they shut down the biggest piracy site on the internet, all while torrent trackers are completely unaffected.

123movies

OP is always a faggot

addedmovie.com
newmoviesonline.ws
putlockerhd.fr
watchfree.to
niter.co
vidics.ch
xmovies8.org
tvrush.eu

>willingly feeding the honeypot

Op wasn't the only faggot.

I never understood something can't you guyst afford to buy things? How poor are you? Cheers

i'm really really happy about this

>Yesmovies

hey that's actually pretty good.

>streaming

>implying it matters
>thinking there arent thousands of other sites
>thinking there wont be thousands more

No he wasnt

plebs are a mess

can you repost the gif of him blocking superman blow

>have a job
>still pirating
Suck it nerds

>using putlocker ever
lol

>wasting money
>someone hasn't been visiting biz

invest and save shitbag.

Lmao

my site isn't there my secret remains.

>that feeling when you know this asshole is knowingly being misleading

>It was so much better than torrents

HAHAHAHHAH

>Implying I'm not already signed up for Netflix and HBO and buy shitloads of blu-rays.

Streaming sites are good for watching things you'd never spend money on in the first place. I think a lot of media companies are very, very anal about them because they're working under the assumption that streaming kills sales, when in reality most people would never buy the stuff they stream anyway. That's why they stream it.

>not being on private trackers

kek keep moving plebs. follow the whack a mole!

>people pirate because they have no money
This is what sheltered redditors raised in American households actually believe.

>Putlocker.is goes down
feel bad for solarmovie most of their shit is there

>not streaming JAV all day

What is wrong with you

RIP in peace you bastard.

>streaming
Is there any more proof that you hate film or television by doing this?

They get money from rentals. Rentals are dead/dying too though.

The entire thing is for a while distributors had a captive market. Now they don't.

>he doesn't have 5TBs worth of JAV
why stream when downloading it is better, don't have to wait or go to a shitty ad pop up ridden site and can transfer it easily to other devices.

>Piracy is dying.

but this is completely impossible

Seesantv

is this the kid with the herion ovdrdose parents?

solarmovie.sc/
solarmovie.sc/
solarmovie.sc/

passthepopcorn.me/
passthepopcorn.me/
passthepopcorn.me/

How is that misleading?

>http
kek

>streaming

does Cred Forums actually do this?

Or so you think.

it was so fucking convenient

is there no end to the madness

it's almost 2017. who doesn't stream? what do you do? download and store files like its 2003 still. lol.

>sign up for Netflix, HBO, Amazon, Hulu and save up for some Blurays
>be an MPAA cuck
Pick two, friends

um, yes. i only download movies in 4k , that are usually at least 200gb. enjoy your shitty quality streaming movies mate. if you dont take film seriously, you should leave

>tfw on BTN and PTP and never use either of them

Stay jealous, faggots.

L

>what do you do? download and store files like its 2003 still. lol.

yes. i have like 12TB of storage.

streaming is for poor people.

Fmovies.to if you are into streamjng

And you do this on your boxcar computer, that you have dedicated an entire room to I bet.

L

Just stream movies on your phone or pad. No one uses physical downloads anymore nerd.

>Your best source of free movies and TV has been taken down by the Feds.

I have never used that site, ever.

Things have changed since the days of Limewire and Kazaa, dude.

I'm getting older and starting to hate change too.

Why is the MPAA such a faggot?

>And you do this on your boxcar computer, that you have dedicated an entire room to I bet.

My mediaserver is pretty small. 4TB drives are not expensive anymore. It sits in my living room on a shelf and torrents for me.

and what site do you use

Where am I supposed to lock my puts now?

I have. It was 50/50.

What kind of faggots stream movies anyway?
I don't want to watch 480p shit with tinny audio and watermarks

Also I hope you guys actually do spend some portion of your disposable income on movies. Everyone torrents, that's just how it is nowadays, but good movies won't get made if they can't make money

can't trick me mr fbi man

>itt normies pretend they're not normies

>but good movies won't get made if they can't make money
And if people don't stop blocking ads, the internet will die.

This just in

Another big video hosting site just announced they are closing.

lol, have you EVER streamed anything?

Most streams are 1080p blu ray rips.

It isn't 2003 anymore, there's no reason to download stuff and have big computers. Just save the link if you like a movie.

>bluray quality stream
where?

Just because you click a button that says "1080p HD" doesn't mean it's true. At best you get bit starved 720p pretending to be 1080i with gimped contrast and shit tier audio.

>Most streams are 1080p blu ray rips.

No. Most are bitstarved 720p blu ray scene encodes which were shrunk down. Which is fine for most people, but they are not high quality by any means. Even Netflix has better quality than every free streaming site.

never heard of it

Sour grapes, my friend :)

Why do you think Hollywood is pouring out shit nowadays? Only normies with shit taste spend money on movies, thus there are only shit movies made

Faget maybe there's 1080p for your capeshit but find me a movie that didn't have a 200$ million budget
Torrenting can get next to anything in hd

The good sites actually are decent, and better than netflix. If you talk to the right people on IRC you might get a link.

Lol bullshit. Let me guess. Private streaming sites like superchillin and admitme?

I've used those and they are the same shit, just privately hosted.

>Piracy is dying. Time to get a job.
another head off the hydra another three take its place

>they think the war will ever be over

>another head off the hydra another three take its place

nothing has replaced KAT.

we currently have a net loss of high profile public torrent sites

only ones worth using are zooqle, rarbg, torrentproject, extratorrent and cleantpb.

how long will those drives last?

I bet they're not even in RAID

My saturday nights were drinking, snorting cocaine, and putlocker. It sure was convenient.

i never even used kat

rutracker will be around forever

You sure do love your low quality, short term, shit tier forms of entertainment don't you?

I dunno, but I run them pretty efficiently with freenas. been running it for a year now without issue. someday I will go fanless.

It's currently seeding to 15 different private trackers. Best investment I've ever made. Cost me just over $600 and I never touch it.

absolutely

that's not how the internet works bub, it was already replaced by another site, you're just not aware of it until it becomes popular enough.

>>rutracker will be around forever

Too many russian dubs for my taste.

Private trackers are fucking glorious. There's stuff I can't even begin to find on public trackers, direct from the shelves of collectors.

>that's not how the internet works bub, it was already replaced by another site

lol name it. let me guess. some shitty KAT mirror that just held onto the KAT data and now grabs stuff from other trackers?

Nigger, use a real torrent site. Zooqle for example is better than KAT ever was.

Don't worry, they just changed their domain.
Gonna watch Only Angels Have wings tonight.

>streaming

Do you hate quality?

Normie please go.

Thank God. I had Alatriste in my bookmarks some time ago and I checkedd today and I couldn't watch it.

>Just stream movies on your phone or pad.

this must be b8

solid pick

but why streaming? There are definitely 1080 torrents out there that are well worth it

Romanian and Russian trackers laugh in the face of MPAA kikes

>Yesmovies
hey thanks bro, nice site

>Giant Russian torrent site RUTracker says it is prepared to take extraordinary measures to ward off action that could see the site permanently blocked by local ISPs. RUTracker, the 17th largest site in the whole of Russia, says that it will give copyright holders a special account which will enable them to delete any content that infringes upon their rights.

torrentfreak.com/rutracker-says-copyright-holders-can-moderate-its-torrents-150929/

EL OH EL

>Gonna watch Only Angels Have wings tonight.

me too.

I don't stream though.

:)

Right. But hard drives fail, especially WD and Seagate. If you have HGST you should be good. If not, consider investing in more drives (if you want to keep the same capacity) and putting them in at least RAID1, RAID6 or 10 ideally.

I have WD Reds. I think I'm ok.

Ok I'll admit i'm not big into knowing much about torrenting, I used to torrent from KAT and I use Bittorrent. Where can I be spoonfed and learn about torrenting?

Search engines are your friend. Just stay away from utorrent. Use a client like qbittorrent or deluge. If your worried about infringment letters use a private tracker. If you cant be arsed to join a private tracker use a VPN.

based user

just use these 6 sites. Don't stick to just one. If it's not on one of them, check the others.

zooqle.com/
rarbg.to/torrents.php
tpbclean.com
torrentproject.se/
extratorrent.cc/
1337x.to/

we know pt are superior but pub trackers have their place

This simply isn't true though, especially with KAT going down recently the war has started to shift.

t. Someone who doesnt know how p2p works

>pub trackers have their place

yeah, to keep plebs from using private trackers

>muh hydra

shut the fuck up you underage retard

Why do people say KAT went down, there are like 100 mirrors.

what's wrong with utorrent

Because it actually went down and those "mirrors" are not real but cheap imitators.

>>pisspoor without a job or enough money to >>watch a damn movie
yeah, fuck them for enforcing laws

There are no real 1080p streaming sites.

Son of a fuck I was half way through rewatching MitM.

whats wrong with yesmovies

>I dont know what Im talking about dur hur

It's a honeypot collecting IPs for future prosecution.

>if you dont take film seriously, you should leave
the planet?

Even if that were true why would you not use a VPN

Because VPNs are for people who are actually committing crimes, like uploading Blurays before anybody else.

Nobody will go to jail for watching a movie on Yesmovies.

Never go full retard

has Cred Forums really become this paranoid/self-important. nobody gives a shit about your threads faggot

I'm actually saving money for a new sneakers and a winter jacket you fuckface

I'm actually too lazy to download, can't bear waiting for 2 hours, that's why I usually stream

I download original 35mm prinks (8K, senpai) and £D print them.

Nice illusion. Any pt- any- is filled with plebs. It's the very nature of the game, really.

look at this underaged retard

pirate sites have been getting taken down by the FBI for about 1-2~ years now

one site gets taken down and multiple clones pop up, find a new site and stop crying wolf

just keep pirating, keep finding new websites, there is nothing they can do to stop us

pic related is what putlockr has looked like for UK fags for a while, didn't even bother using proxy because there are HUNDREDS of other sites to use and probably better quality too

I remember people losing their shit when Megaupload went down.

>shows a new owner.
>new owner

FBI

>land of the free

>implying there will ever be another good movie made
yeah naw cunt

Stream is a country was cool until it died
Can someone post the new link?

>keeping a large collection of pirated booty for the FBI and Hollywood to fine them over
>spending a cumulative of days downloading content
>getting fake download links of viruses
>masturbating over your pixels when streaming more than often provides the same quality
>wasting hard drive space on content you are probably only ever going to watch once or twice
>buying a larger hard drive so you can become an e-hoarder

but I get to pretend I am a 1337 h4xx0r downloading the bits XD

Wait until megaupload 2.0 gets here.

SIMPLY. EBIN.

*tips fedora*

>lots of people put a lot of time and effort into making shows and movies for you
>WAAAAAAH MOMMY I DESERVE FREE ENTERTAINMENT

Here, I'll make you a favor and bite for you. But don't bump again with such weak shit

And yet its back up

Piracy will never truly die but merely evolve

What are some recommended VPNs?

Sites do this all the time though. They hop around from domain to domain so they can't get caught.
They're probably just registering a new name.

Putlocker has always had shit quality movies.

>streaming movies in blurry as fuck 480p or a poor-quality 720p transcode with terrible audio

fuck, was just there. can confirm

what are you talking about? im on it right now

you people are literally plebs

good

putlocker.dog/

>find movie from 2010 with a stellar performance by the greatest woman alive jennifer connelly

literally not a single torrent or stream that works, i didn't think that was even possible till now

damnit so what page do I use now to stream movies

Friendly reminder

yify.tv
yify.tv
yify.tv

for all your streaming needs. and more!

at least I can still enjoy my free streaming Sony property at Lemonparty.com

putlocker.today/default.aspx

Why are 1TB harddrives still so fucking expensive?

I bought one in 2010, and it's STILL the same fucking price in 2016.

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty."

Start visiting Cred Forums more. Learn how to hack. The day of reckoning is upon us.

Feds in my country, with Interpol's help, closed 3 movie stream sites last night.

I sure can't wait for the internet of the 2020s.

Only good, clean, corporate-friendly fun, and no "hate speech" allowed. Don't forget you mandatory access ID.

Piracy is hydra , one goes down , three more pop up

It ain't a lemon party without ol' Dick!

But the Japanese no longer hard drives.

>public trackers
>streaming sites
Jesus christ, Cred Forums.

Hooray for hypercorporatism! Another win for the good guys!

Isn't CBS Viacom's now?

Update the chart.

So do you have a solution?
Is there a better way?

>Putlocker

Shit is rarely being used nowadays. Now if you say Openload then you're going to make a huge dent.

It's the fallout from the tsunami in Indonesia. It jacked up the prices of HDs and it's around now that prices are going back to 2010s levels. Hell, it took years for companies to standardize 1TB into their builds due to this.

your fault, why did you keep talking about the site to everybody.

Metaphorically speaking, we must start by gassing the kikes. Mind you, that's just the beginning.

>Piracy is dying. Time to get a job.
funny, I'm still torrenting and my choices have never been broader

Do you have a solution that isn't memes?

Putlocker.com used to be the shit like 3 years ago. You could stream TV shows in really high quality for free on there. I watched all of The Sopranos and The Wire on putlocker that way. Sucks that it's gone now, but it hadn't been the same for awhile desu.

>memes
>implying
Sure, it looks outlandish, but...

I didn't realize that Cred Forums was full of niggers.
Go fuck yourselves, you entiltled, thieving, freeloading pieces of shit.

hownewru

You are doing the Lords work.

Bless your soul. I will watch a movie instead of fapping for the fifth time today.

And I've been downloading like some kind of cuckhold

>Netflix
>Putlocker
>All these retarded streaming sites

Just torrent everything you want.

>I don't want to watch 480p shit with tinny audio and watermarks
he watches for the plot

Any idea how to save those movies? Eventually they will get taken down.

REEEEEEEEEE

>he pays to watch Jew-run entertainment
Good goy

123movies.to

for any others who dont want to have to DL every shitty thing you watch
An user put me on to it yesterday, has an equivalent library and ease of use to putlocker. has filled the void fine for me

i was actually using putlocker to flash download some rare shit that I couldn't find on demonsaw or IRC. torrenting is for queers

Who could be behind this post?

what servers and channels should I be checking out

>Cred Forums is filled with shitters who stream shitty movies/shows in shitty quality
>probably constantly on their phones during

these truly are the worst times.

>internet speeds and technology gets better
>more ways to share, bigger selection of everything
>everything fun gets taken down

Always the draw back

The wild west days of the internet is over, public trackers going down, every DDL gets taken down within a couple of days

Only real way to pirate anymore is on a private tracker but those are getting more shit

>Rapidshare goes down
>Hah! Megaupload is still up!
Literally you right now.

Anybody know the first rule of Superchillin?

if they're shitty movies who gives a fuck about the video quality?

Nigga how young are you? Wild west days of internet have been over since around 03-04. Back then you could download shit like cp easily through Kazaa.

THERE WAS CHEESE ON KAZAA? guess i was just a porn pleb back then.

>Your best source of free movies and TV

lel go fuck yourself

If you are going to do something, at least do it right you millennial piece of shit

Don't mess with the Jews shekels. It's serious business.

And doing it 'right' can be to do it with the most minimal possible effort, sonny boy

Yeah, all that extra effort wasted by pressing download and waiting a bit first

couchtuner for TV
and fmovies.to/ for movie and tv. it has better quality pirates quicker than putlocker ever did.

same shit happened to letmewatch this, where putlocker would have got most of it's userbase from. another site will take the lead

nice

>i was actually using putlocker to flash download some rare shit that I couldn't find on demonsaw or IRC. torrenting is for queers

the only queer is you. private trackers have what you're looking for.

No good site lasts forever. When one goes down, find another and keep fighting the good fight.

I miss solar, was my favorite with always having the newest stuff up before most sites.

I spend money on good movies that are original instead of constant sequel bullshit. Only exceptions to this are movies with Keanu Reeves, Tom Cruise and Ben Affleck.

I will always support their movies.

yesmovies.to/
solarmovie.sc/

Better than your old site.

>Only exceptions to this are movies with Keanu Reeves, Tom Cruise and Ben Affleck.

you are literally a homosexual

IT WAS SHIT to begin with

Are the 1080p 'bluray' streams 5mb/s+ bitrate? Or are they shitty 2mb/s bitrate.

On my internet connection, I could not stream at 5bm/s bitrate, I'd have to let it buffer almost to completion, at which point I may as well just download the fucking thing instead of watching eye cancer tier bitrates.

And yes for a movie trying to be of 1080 resolution, even 2mb/s is very fucking grainy on a large TV screen. It might be okay for your desktop or phone, but on a 60" it's really fucking noticeable.

>bitrate doesn't matter just watch it

Then go enjoy your yiffy tier shit, I like to see the visuals as more than jagged blocks.

lol no one watches movies on big screens, are you in a nursing home eating your pudding while they show movies before bed time?

movies are best watch on a phone or pad with your friends smoking weed under a bridge, or on the floor at a after party.

WHAT THE FUCK, WHY DO I LEARN ABOUT THIS SITE ONLY AFTER IT WAS TAKEN DOWN?

I wonder what will happen when we reach this.

>I don't have a 4k 1080p monitor
>I don't have a 4k 70 inch TV
>why would I want these things it's overkill

As it is, bluerays are 60~gb, only encoders or the insane keep them. 10gb/90mins/1080p is the maximum I will go, 4gb/90mins/1080p the lowest. Anything else is just bit-starved on current x264/h.264 codec. Remember years ago when 700mb scene size was acceptable? Things change, so will this. Just takes a long time for the masses to adapt and change.

The question of internet speed and ability to deliver that high bitrate is what is in question here I think. Some places have this capability already, others do not. Some people want to keep the content because of how often steam sites die and how fickle retailers (or who ever the legal source is) are about regional shit and making content available FOREVER.

You are also glossing over one of the bigger factors, streams have garbage AAC stereo audio to keep the file size right down instead of a minimum 1.5mb/s 5.1 DTS

Do you actually know people like this? Is this how some of the media is consumed these days?

"Just let me watch 5minute clips of this movie brah, randomly skip around, pause and come back to it 5 hours later."

You don't collapse in a big pile after partying all day to come down with a movie? Your mobile doesn't have 4g+?

grandpa lol

True, I was mostly referring to the video bitrate there, didn't deal with audio, my mistake.

i don't like fucking around with ratios and all that bullshit. demonsaw will have everything soon enough anyway.

>put a little effort in early on
>have terabytes of upload buffer
>can literally just do whatever you want from now on

wow such an inconvenience

>that gif

Source?

Why won't the government just leave all those piracy sites be?

panem et circenses

The Romans understood that. They knew that as long as people of Rome had food and entertainment, the government could do whatever they pleased.

Piracy is our entertainment. As long as you leave it be, you can do whatever you want and nobody will mind.

Normie

Yeah, maybe for some people. Not for me or most of the world, though.

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers

this is some kind of trap isn't it

Postol, not sure if its the first one or second.

>Not using a torrent friendly VPN + Vuze's built in VPN tunnel feature

Fucking plebs, jesus. $10/month and you can torrent whatever you want without anyone knowing.

>$10/month

you might as well get your shit like normal people then

i never want to lose out on the feel of getting it for nothing

>he says as 5 more fileshare sites are made to fill the gap
Nah you're retarded

That's 10/month for everything imaginable though, not some netflix selects.

I think changing from a large standing army to the small professional armies we have now changed that dynamic. Also all the lobbying from the entertainment industries.
Rome was different because a majority of the population were soldiers or veterans, loyal to the state.

>Time to get a job

Or start reading. Or do you really think that mediocre stimulation that you get from movies and shit is worth hating your life for 8-10 hours per day? I mean, there are good reasons to get a job, feeding a media jew isn't one of them.

>Piracy
yeah thats the biggest crime on earth, not paying for the brainwashing media.

meanwhile people or their organs are sold, robbed, killed

Should one crime get a free past just because other, greater crimes cannot be fully prevented?

Holy shit nigger

why is Thinkpad so loved on Cred Forums?

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/ThinkPad
>Used ThinkPads are widely revered by computer hobbyists and enthusiasts due to their abundance of cheap, aftermarket replacement parts, and their stellar compatibility with GNU/Linux distributions. They can also be obtained for dirt cheap, a reasonably equipped model 4 year old ThinkPad can be had for less than USD $150.

all hard disks are ticking time bombs now, every competitor has been sold to or bought out by shitgate and western failure

gone are the days you could buy a maxtor or samsung or hitachi and know that if they made it a month that they'd probably make it another 4-5 years

yes

in this case why not. no one gets hurt. milionare director writer actor etc wont be starving to death or get 'poorer' because these guys watch it on putlocker. they would probably not watch those shows/movies at all if isn't for free. No one could afford it (money/time)

I had a two month old Western Digital Blue die on my a couple weeks back, it feels bad.

Are there truly no reliable hard drive manufacturers anymore?

have to pay thousands for enterprise level equipotent

Solid states are already out. Dumbasses.

>trusting the solid state jew

kek

wow, only 1339 (one thousand three hundred and thirty nine) shekels for 4 TB?

oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=bsd&cs=04&sku=A8746566&ST=pla&dgc=ST&cid=302824&lid=5758064&acd=12309152537461010&ven1=A8746566:112781467989:901pdb6671:c&ven2=:

>Yesmovies
>hosted from Tonga
hmmmmmmm k me posted...

>portable

you can't even put that trash in a real computer

They put trash nand chips in those that will die a million times faster than mechanical drive

Moore's law they are pretty new. Nintendo is using ss on the nx even fueling the market. The days of discs are numbered. Quit living in the past.

>i'm retarded

Inside that case is literally just a regular SSD, just like all portal drives. They have regular HDD's inside them dumbass.

You've been saying that for five years now

>D-DUDE ONLY 100 SHEKELS FOR 250 GB WHEN THEY GO ON SALE!!!!!!!
>250 GB BRO THAT'S MORE THAN ENOUGH
>YOUR PC WILL BOOT ALMOST 2 SECONDS FASTER

I wssh we skipped dvd/blu-rays altogether and went from VHS to having movies on cartridge type thing like Nintendo games.

rutracker.org

thank me later

are you fuckin serious, u can buy whole pc's that are ssd now, expecially with usb 3.+.

denial is so funny. keep posting.

you're the best user

a 4 TB Samsung SSD is 1.3 k shekels, that's more than six times as much as a 4 TB HDD

because the price is gonna stay the same right, like all new releases, those bad boysalready dropped in price since january. are you old? maybe a millenial who's not having a good time being over 25?

>new releases

They are years old.

The Jews are artificially inflating the price and pushing the "your PC will totally boot half a second faster and that really is important because you shut it down all the time instead of using sleep mode" meme because idiots like you keep falling for it

that
logic is flawed, when all items will be ssd soon.

holy fuck I'm leaving this thread, I'm gonna go jerk it to some rlm and james ralph's monster mania

Yes Shlomo, tell it to these thieving goys how cruel they are from stealing your hard earned shekels from your Cayman Islands bank accounts.

>they would probably not watch those shows/movies at all if isn't for free

even though a great share of pirates wouldn't watch all the movies and shows they pirate if they had to pay for it, they still would pay for some of them, the ones they want to see the most. prosecuting piracy protects those few views.

It's also irrelevant how little impact piracy has on those rich directors and actors. It's still taking away some part of their profits. Compare it to not wanting to give a dollar to a guy asking for it in front of the mall. Would you get poorer if you gave it to him? No, of course not, it's just a buck. But you don't want to on a matter of principle. Same way, copyright holderst don't want to allow you to watch their work for free on the same principle.

you're shit

doesn't seem like a trap, think this user might just be based af

it might very well be some sort of trap but it sure is a comfortable one

First they took kickass

Then they took solarmovie

Now this

give me a what.cd invite

;)

>streaming

Literally delete thread

You're not going to get prosecuted for streaming, only uploading/downloading.

Awful site anyway.

>link to movie.mkv
>it's actually movie.mkv.mp4

>Shutting down people in third world who watch a tv show for free is more important than terrorists

>You're not going to get prosecuted for streaming, unless you stream from redtube or a ufc event
It is no longer happening. But it did happen. And with copyright trolls (or in the case of stupid people like Dana White), it will probably happen again.

is trump exploding fucking khek

>demonsaw will have everything soon enough anyway.

sure, kid. sure.

FBI here. Thanks for the tip-off.

no problem bro, hi-five*

It's not just about not wanting to buy it. I used to use putlocker for old movies and shows or to catch up on shows I missed. These are the showsand movies I was able to start thanks to put locker
>sopranos
>Fargo
>fargo(movie)
>Donnie Branco
>the message with Anthony Quinn
>archer
>the walking dead
>supernatural(then it became a chore)
>interstellar
>Martian
>crazy 8
>bad boyz 1
>breaking bad
>Ali
Streaming movies helps you catch up on shit quick and from my phone no less

Easier to do and I can watch on my phone

Putlocker was shit anyway, it won't be missed. There are many far better sites still out there.

name 20

You can't even name 3

>normies
>It's a "Redditor can't add fag to the end of normal" episode

It really was shit. Bad layout just like TPB

>streaming

Thank god it went down.

You fucking normies should go back to facebook.

How can you tell which of all those sites have the best quality and speeds?

you test them out for yourself you dumb nigger

Joke's on you, I am a fucking white male.

I agree with this. The site I use for streaming movies has been posted by two persons in this thread

nigga I have like 0.5 mb upload

Pffffthahahahaha!

>fallout
>from a tsunami
Are you trolling?

He doesn't mean literal nuclear fallout you dumb autist

Go hang yourself

OP said piracy is dying retard. There are always other sites or methods to download media.

Legit question.

Why do you guys think you're entitled to watch movies and subscription based TV shows for free?

Like it's so funny when movies come out at the cinema and there's some threads about them, but when the torrents are out the conversation blows up here.

Why do you guys have such a tough time admitting you're too poor to buy movies / tv shows or have no friends to go to the cinema with?

>anyone who wants to save money is poor

ok

I am not entitled to the movies and TV I download for free. I just prefer to pirate because it's so fucking easy and free. Why the fuck would I pay the $1200 worth of stuff I watch per year when I can download it for $0?

That's like asking me if I would rather pay my rent or not. It's a no-brainer.

I cant help but feel like this is a trap...

I don't think I'm entitled to free product, however, if I can gain access to it for free with the chance for repercussions being as small as my peepee - I'm all good.

I don't think I'm entitled, I realize I'm breaking the law when I pirate, and I don't blame companies for trying to get torrent and streaming sites taken down, I just like not having to pay money.

Where can I buy invites to superchillin/admitme?

>streaming
what the fuck people still do this?
Just fucking pirate your shit lmao plebs

DELETE THIS

>pirating
what the fuck people still do this?
Just fucking stream your shit lmao plebs

Movies make money when people buy tickets at the the theater. TV shows make money from advertisements. This is the way the world is supposed to work. Any other time you are charged for these things, you are being jewed.

it's painfully obvious who won this argument

>Cred Forums shitposter is so unintelligent he actually believes that "the way the world is supposed to work" is whatever system was in place when he grew up

You have internet access and you still fall for the most cliche fallacious beliefs. Hilarious.

>streaming sites

Enjoy your viruses!

what vpn

Macs don't get viruses

Oh hell they do. GF got a macbook air recently. She managed to get some adware shit within a week.

>Why do you guys think you're entitled to watch movies and subscription based TV shows for free?

Three reasons. a.) they're fucking garbage for the most part b.) they won't provide a reasonable pricing model that i think isn't shit and c.) I pay a fucking insane amount for a TV subscription already

Great servers.