/KeiraKnightley/

Whats next for her career? Her movies are always so comfy desu senpai

gross tummy

That look in their eyes. You just know...

probably five to ten years of nothing and then some "comeback" like winona ryder on whatever the current version of netflix is

EVIAN
V
I
A
N

10/10 face shit tier body desu

>Whats next for her career?

MOUSED

>me on the far left covering my boner

losing more of her hair

I can't stand it whenever she talks, she has no tits, can't act, fuck this bitch in the pussy

whut

i like her nice small breasts.

Theres actually a lady at work who looks exactly like her, only difference is that she wears glasses. I really really really want to ask her out, but she is in a higher position than me and im new at work and dont want to ruffle any feathers. But at the same time, she is so beautiful and this might be the only chance in my life to have a Keirafu...what should I do?

Is this pasta or are you that much of a pathetic beta that you have to post this multiple times

RODENT'D

Fuck the company. If she's cool ask her out. You'll probably get bought out and disintegrated in under five years anyway. Most people just find a way to keep office romances secret.
Dude take a lunch break to the hotel nearest your offices and you'll see what's up.

thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1637393/keira-knightley-confesses-to-wearing-wigs-after-hair-dye-caused-dramatic-hair-loss/

>bullyposting

This is a safe space for Keiraholics. Nao bullies allowed.DELETE THIS and leave

>Nao bullies
Dumb phoneposter

>Rey?

She needs to get back with Mickey Rourke and do a Domino sequel

Domino is dead irl

STOP POSTING THE BULLY

Do you think Nat physically beat Keira or was it more using Ashkenazi verbal mind games?

Blonde really doesn't suit her. Why do brunettes always fuck their hair up?

Or y'know, the anorexia.

I know that but what kind of bullying was it?
Natalie was older so she could've given Keira a nice spanking.

>Natalie was older so she could've given Keira a nice spanking.
please continue with this

This is on Netlfix. Should I binge-watch it?

I made this for you

wait a minute...

>Hershlag

What took you so long? youre slipping

who raped who?

i was here the whole time, just monitoring

eh

it's

you know, it's just fine

Is it as comfy as other Keira movies? Or is Sherlock the focal point of the movie?

prove it

cumberbatch is the focus for sure, but she's in it quite a bit iirc. it's pretty comfy for the most part but the ending is dark. it's a "serious" film, let's put it that way.

>Hello JIDF! I heard some reports of a Palestinian roaming this thread!

Singles: European Gentile
Dubs: Palestinian
Trips:Gods Chosen people
Quads: Merchant blessed with tons of Jew gold

Roll

Cable in Deadpool 2.

roll

essential keira kore?

Silly Goys

oh, fuck it, rolling

>Seeking a Friend For the End of The World

I want to fuck that cute boy so bad.

>rolling at your own post

Is a dangerous method good?

Lots of good fap scenes with Keira. But overall, a bland movie I thought. Keira and Fassbender were good, the third main character actor wasnt charismatic or interesting at all

Thank you Based OP. Keira threads are so comfy.

BASED Keiraposter. Keep up the good work!

I really like Pirates actually it's just dumb fun. I can't wait to see the next one actually since it looks like Davy Jones crew is coming back.

I wonder if Bardem is Will Turner?

i'd like her nice small breasts IF SHE HAD ANY

patrician.

small tits with dark areolas and pencil eraser nipples are the only choice of the discerning man.