twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

4:47

youtu.be/5J5emtg5oyI?t=287

jesus kek it gets better every time

Nooo optimus, please... mercy,I thought you the good guy

Transformers 2007 was good atleast

>suppose to be a friend and mentor
>plans to enslave humanity to rebuild dead homeworld

As I recall he also killed a few of the Autobots. That fucker had it coming.

>tfw sentinel was right in the end

I wonder if Optimus regretted it for that first portion of AOE. When he fucking hated humans for killing all his friends.

Never saw AOE. Do the humans really try to kill the Autobots? For what purpose?

Worked for superman.

youtube.com/watch?v=4H0JDomv8ac#t=47s

DUNDUNDUN
DUNDUNDUNDUN
DUNDUNDUN
DUNDUN
DUN
DUuuuuuuuuuuuun

>Superman murdered someone

Transformers 1 was kino desu

>tell that to zod's snapped neck
BAZINGA

>Killing Zod was murder

>Optimus Prime translates into "Best One"

What did they mean by this?

what was it then?

a more than justifiable killing

you do know what murder is right? And there is a difference?

You memeing retards are ignoring the fact that Optimus throws away the fun in disgust. He didn't want to do it, but he knew he had to.

This board is 18+

The US government hires a space robot bounty hunter to kill/capture the Autobots. Also they're making a Megatron drone that they can control. Why? I don't remember.

Throws away the gun *

I mean he did heat Vision and explode a whole genisis chamber full of embryos that were one codex away from being people, now I'm pretty sure they're not actual people but they're close.

But hey, Krypton had its chance right?

>But hey, Krypton had its chance right?

Right

>N-NOOoooo, Optimus
>head ripped off
kek every time

>But hey, Krypton had its chance right?

Krypton existed for what? A million years, had dominion over planets and had the chance to set up an empire. Instead they fucked off and just sat around on their planet until they destroyed it. So yes, Krypton had it's chance. Now some asshole wants to take over our planet and kill us off after only being here and keeping records for about 4000 years? Krypton can get fucked.

he was in the process of trying to bake a family, it's called justified self defense by proxy of someone else.

if someone points a gun at your wife and you shoot him that isn't murder

Transformers are banned, and humans are khunting the reminiscents to create galvatron and his shitty minions

why the overly complicated CGI on the transformers, my eyes just can't process that shit, I've seen the first two and am happy to never watch one again, fucking shit movies

But why though? The Transformers saved mankind tons of times. There is literally no reason to hunt them.

the only thing I enjoyed from that shit series was the transforming
youtube.com/watch?v=wFuV_8LoHD4

that fucking framerate bro

There were like a dozen Autobots vs. hundreds of Decepticons.

And humans were making their own Transformers that should have been completely under their control, so why keep let these living weapons hang around and attract more Decepticons?

I know, it's pretty bad. Watching it gave me a headache, it is what it is. I like the sound more than the graphics tbbqh

>transformers 4
>optimus makes a speech about fighting for freedom
>proceeds to enslave the dinobots

>tfw Transformers 5 will finally have best girl Hot Rod

The general populace still rooted for the Autobots, the CIA Black Ops director was working with a robot bounty hunter that wanted to capture Optimus and a tech company to create their own transformers and he didn't really a give a shit if they killed/captured Autobots or Decepticons, they just labeled every Transformer as a Decepticon.

He killed the based yellow truck that survived for 3 movies. Pretty sure the one in the first that goes "I was just showing him my cannons." Definitely had it coming.

This reminds me of the good times actually

all that SFX talent wasted on a stupid fucking toy movie.

god DAMMIT

The first Transformers was Summer Flick Kino.
>That soundtrack
>That Deceptacon attacking the base at the start scene

that bounty hunter dude was pretty cool, as far as i remember

NO OPTIMUS

/unicron/ when?

Tell that to Zods snapped neck

Don't forget George Bush actually made a cameo as himself. Based.

Tell that to Megatron's decapitated head

The yellow bot you are referring to is Ratchet when in fact it was Ironhide who said the line and was killed.

GIVE ME YOUR FACE!!!

He was. I hope we see more of him.

He got bisected by Optimus Prime's sword. He dead, nigga.

Which one is Ironhide? What color and vehicle. One thing I don't like about the movies is the ever changing robot characters, where's the twin nigga bots?

Black Land rover
The negro bots were removed because they were too racist apparently. They were just emulating blacks so I don't see the problem

>where's the twin nigga bots?
Robot Hell, where they belong.

Permanently ending a conflict is a bad thing
Poor guy just wants to fuck convertibles and get a car wax.

You clearly never watched the original transformer movie, he was going to execute megatron before that fucking hotrod got in the way.

Because they want revenge for trashing Chicago

They were fucking terrible dude.

Eh, Megatron came back after being shot through the heart and dumped in the ocean. It's a dumb sci fi series, if they want him back, they'll do it.

Anyway, he wasn't the most intriguing part. The most intriguing part was the idea of a wider world, of robots that stents Autobots or Decepticons, hell, of aliens that aren't robots. And the bounty hunter said something like 'The Creator wants to meet with you' to Prime. So hopefully we see someone of the same race as the bounty hunter, and/or the creator in the next one.

Hasn't Megatron died like 3 times in these movies? Same for optimus

Megatron died in 1, resurrected in 2, died in 3 and brought back as Galvatron in 4.
Optimus died in 2 and was resurrected in 2.

what about the villain in two whose face he ripped off?

That guy wasn't sympathetic at all though, he was portrayed as a villain all throughout the movie, unlike Sentinel.

Fuck. Now I have to listen to "Iridescent" again.

DO YOU FEEL COOOOOLD
AND LOST IN DESPERATION?