These are both brilliant and a great back-to-back watch

These are both brilliant and a great back-to-back watch.

Why do you hate Tarantino, Cred Forums?

Tarantino is a cuck, but I like his movies.

>inb4 reddit

>mfw that hack faggot piece of shit foot fetishist Quentin Tarantino used the Battles without Honor and Humanity theme in these abortions of cinema

I suppose that was the greatest offense to me, but it's not like he didn't rip off countless other obscure asian kinos for these "films".

Nah, I gotta go-MMMMMHM

i just hate him because you guys hate him

I love Kill Bill

/thread

sour grapes probably

Because lots of people like it and the need to feel superior is strong with the faggots on this board.

Because he's popular.

I don't hate Tarantino but the last movie of his I would even consider watching again is Kill Bill. I didn't even bother watching Hateful Eight.

Hateful Eight was surprisingly great mate

I don't like KB or DU, but I like the rest.

More like Tarankino.
Fun flicks, and you're right. They are pretty fun to watch back to back.

Look at that sexy female form. Rail thin with no hips, tits, or ass.

>TFW Tarantino is a beta cock that was friendzoned by Thurma for years. She finally settled for him in the end once she was too old to attract someone better.

>TFW Tarantino is a beta cuckboy.

I don't hate him, I just think his career trajectory is kind of sad. And Kill Bill is where that started to happen. Before Kill Bill, he was part of a movement of new filmmakers that were doing interesting things by recycling old ideas and presenting them in new ways. He had a particular vision, and his first three movies showed a nice progression of filmmaking talent and more mature storytelling.

But then Jackie Brown flopped and people complained that it was more about characters than funny quips and violence. Tarantino couldn't handle the criticism, since he'd faced nothing but success until that point and had a crisis. He figured all people wanted from him was over the top violence, cliches from 1970s genre movies, and quips. So he made Kill Bill, and it worked. He's been pandering to what he thinks people want from him since, instead of actually trying to make interesting movies.

His films are okay, tremendously overrated and definite entry level fedora cinephile redditimdbcore though. I really hate him as a person though.

Did you see Hateful Eight? It felt way closer to JB than KB.

Yes, and I liked it, but it still felt like one of his post-Kill Bill movies. I thought it was better than Django, though.

I also want to add that I don't dislike any of his films. They're usually fun, and I enjoy watching him. I just view him as an example of wasted talent. He was too self-conscious to grow as a filmmaker, and now everything he makes sort of feels the same and is full of tropes he knows people associate with him.

I admire his passion and style but he's a foot and cuck fetishist so I think he's sort of disgusting at the same time.

When you watch enough kïnêmâ you will see that is actually a shit movie

i don't like vol 2

This.

i have the jap version with the crazy 88s swordfight in color and extra gore cut out in the amerishits vers.

It's a white male thing.

Bud's trailer in vol 2 was too comfy

Cred Forums hates Tarantino because it's full of edgy contrarians who want to appear intelligent so they hate on popular directors and spout memes and buzzwords as a form of legitimate criticism.

These are excellent, his best imo. It's "cool" to hate on Tarantino here. He's flawed, but has a number of great films.

i think the haters truly have the most stuck up stick up their asses. le criterion film collection is for plebs. le i still have my facets movie catalog from the early 90s. fuck these people. i'm glad i can enjoy an obscure maya deren flick as well as the latest jean claude van damme action shitfest

uno farto

Yea when i was 13. You fucking manchild. His 90s flicks are great tho