What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r7k1jt2zQtY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mfw a woman says "arse" instead of "ass"

2/10 wouldn't bang

Ass is a prissy American word. Arse is proper anglo saxon

When you say is, you sound like a pirate or a farmer

Scots still say it but in Grimsby we sure as hell don't.

This is what made this movie true kino. They actually went and did it, instead of just leaving it as a throwaway gag.

>le anal meme

Anal is awful. Who the fuck is spreading this shitty myth?

Some people like it user

What myth are you talking about anyway

That anal is better than vag

It's not really about anal sex being all that great (although a good number of men and women genuinely do enjoy it), it's more just that it shows how the woman is willing to experience a little bit of pain in order to reward her lover with a forbidden fruit that not every broad can give him

If you're not from North America and you say 'ass' and not 'arse' you are an Americanised cuckold

That's pretty gay and disgusting. You know diarrhea comes out there right?
So there's basically no children alive after that shit went down right right? How many people committed suicide directly after realizing they just football slammed their newborn and/or hacked apart their grandmother? Think about how much of the population would be killed off just in that small time frame. Pretty depressing and scary honestly

Nobody except Brits and Australians(?) says 'arse'.

Ass is the superior word, deal with it.

Does your goat know you fuck sheep?

Arse is just a sanitized version of ass, like shoot instead of shit, or heck instead of hell

British people have been saying ass for longer than anybody

Other way around. 'Ass' took off as an insult because it means 'donkey'. Extending the meaning to mean 'backside' is just retarded, and it lacks the impact that 'arse' has

youtube.com/watch?v=r7k1jt2zQtY

The fact that they pandered to sjw and censored this scene killed any desire I have to watch the sequel.

>Shitty myth

kek

Ass meant backside as long as it meant donkey

Face it, saying arse makes you sound homosexual, as does the southern British accent in general

The gutteral sounding 'arse' is much manlier than the effeminate, nasal 'ass'. There's a reason gays in England switch from saying 'arse' to 'ass'

>tfw gf puts a buttplug in my "arse" and tries to time it so I cum right as she does

So what you're saying is that British men are insecure about their manhood because they are literally faggots

Jews in order to make people more desensitized to fag sex

You'll notice how many faggots on this site jerk off to men in skirts

Nah, I'm saying that saying 'ass' is inherently more gay than 'arse'

I don't think it's a good idea for a burger to talk about manhoods, Dr Shekelberg already neutered yours.

>wanting to refer to a female's rear end with a "manly" term

It's a joke about Scandinavians being whores. The girl is the Princess of Denmark and she just offered to do anal with some random guy she's never seen before in her life.

>tfw there's a team named Arse Anal

It's also a "joke" about how James Bond always fucks every woman he meets within 5 minutes of meeting them, and the movie is a fucking James Bond parody.

It's by far a more realistic line than "That's my little octopussy"

Could also maybe be a dumb blonde joke and a joke about the whole "rescue the girl and she instantly falls in love" cliche

>mfw my friend who has been a massive womaniser since he was a teen complained at the end of this movie, saying "that was so sexist!" because liberalism is his latest way of getting chicks

It's ok to be a closet fag, just dont try to hard.

>Woman offers anal as a way to show how desperate she is to be saved with the implication that she's also probably a bit of a whore
>this triggers the "anal is gross" autists

>think vaginal sex is better than anal sex
>somehow be gay

Anal is all about power. You're fucking this bitch where she doesn't want to be fucked. You're pinning her down and fucking her in the ass. As I say, power.

If dominating a chick doesn't get you rock hard then you're a fag.

>British people have been saying ass for longer than anybody

No we literally fucking haven't

"Ass" is a fucking americanism. I catch myself saying it because I spend too much time on the internet. But most of the time IRL I'll say "arse", obviously

If you say "ass" people will think you're a fucking bender

This

t. Brit

This guy is legit British at least. He hyperboles with "fucking" everywhere.

What if she wants to be fucked in the ass and you fuck her in the pussy?

Checkmate, homo.

That has nothing to do with being British don't stereotype my people you fucking arsehole.

This.

You are a child if you think otherwise.

And what do you think comes out of a vagina my friend?

>it's an american pretending to british pronounces "arse" with a strong r sound like "arrrrse" instead of the proper aspired h "aahhss" it's meant to be

pathetic

I don't need to get shit on my dick to have power over my woman. dumb cuck

this guy says it the best

Some girls are just legit buttsluts.
The fact that there are so many people who get offended by this fact or disagree with it is proof that almost everyone on Cred Forums is a virgin.

So now we're at the point where assblasting a girl makes you a cuck.

The universe comes full circle.

>It's an autistic butthurt snaggletoothed limey post
You sound weird get over it

"cuck" and "whore" mean nothing on Cred Forums anymore. I saw a thread the other day where somebody called a girl a whore, then needed to explain that he meant that she literally had sex for money.

>"anal is for fags"
>but it's a girl's ass
>"you're fucking her like how fags fuck"
>...so then it's also gay if I fuck her mouth?
>"...you're a cuck! I don't talk to cucks!"

You aren't British

>walking with a friend from my classes who's sort of a "numale" type, considers himself a feminist etc.
>say something about this chick I know being a whore
>he gets irate and says that's sexist or whatever
>say "She literally sells her ass for money. Men pay cash to fuck her."
>he stammers like a dumbfuck and just accepts it
Starting to hate this guy.

How long had she been in there? I doubt properly wiping her anus was high on her priority list while being held prisoner. Probably had crusty diarrhea remnants and toilet paper balls clinging to her asshole.

What movie is this

Cucksman (2015)

Go on... I'm getting a boner

I'm sure your entire class hates you already, if they even notice you

All of the world elite is dead. All of them. Imagine what an amazing world.

Holy shit how did you know?

Can confirm. My girl likes anal even better than vaginal. It's just more of a pain to pull off (no pun intended) so it's never going to replace the vagina entirely.

>not every broad

Using the word bender makes you sound gay as fuck. The British being an effeminate people isn't some unfounded stereotype. You talk like fags.

>arse
>gutteral sounding
I'm not sure you're speaking correctly.

Some broads don't have assholes I guess

>If this movie came out today the church massacre would have taken place at a Drumpf rally instead

Fuck, we were so close.