Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Ms9ip08xRg
youtube.com/watch?v=kGj27OOpr9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Ukf-BZzX4oM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't get it.

Go to bed, babbie.

Feel what?

absolutely love the hey moon part of it.
highlight of world peace.

C O P K I L L E R

Is it the most patrician sketch of all time?

MDE aside that album is great. How did Maus make so many of the songs on there sound so old? Did he record them on older equipment?

youtube.com/watch?v=7Ms9ip08xRg

>This sketch is more about the way that you can waste your entire life in denial of the truth of your situation, namely, that you have unknowingly signed yourself into a prison of personal hardship that you can easily say "isn't happening" but in truth you just keep gambling your way down that road until even the physical pain doesn't phase you anymore. You're going to college to be in debt forever, you're in a relationship just because you think you have to be in one, you are paying a mortgage on a shitty house in the suburbs because you were told early on that you were going to be in that prison and it's where everyone expected you to be.
>And by the end you just want to scream as you go off, one tantrum before you go to bed forever.

beautiful

youtube.com/watch?v=kGj27OOpr9Y

Maus is the fucking man

>shit quality

>wrong audio at the end

good job OP

youtube.com/watch?v=Ukf-BZzX4oM

REAL version

>audience not sure what's going on so they roll with it

kek

much better

this was their best sketch in WP
prove me wrong, you cant

It's actually more like this
"DUDE WOULDN'T IT BE FUNNY IF SOME GUY WAS SENT TO PRISON AND HE WAS LIKE "NAH" LMAO"

That's Sam and Nick, Charls probably thought about it more

high school must be rough for you huh?

Duh. He used old synthesizers. I'd call you a retard for not knowing but this is Cred Forums not Cred Forums.

>wrote private facebook message to Sam last night while drunk
>he actually responded

I don't follow music trends as of recent, I just came across John Maus and one of Ariel Pink's albums (this was before World Peace as well) and thought they were cool.