To overcome the spider's curse, simply quote a bible verse!

To overcome the spider's curse, simply quote a bible verse!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AHAFMFFQlkI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do you overcome that drider's curse though?

>Feed a man a fish and he eats for a day, teach a man to fish and he eats for a lifetime

Is the only one I can pull out of my ass as a confirmed member of the lutheran church

That's not from the bible.

Fug

Thou shalt not...uh...

Aw screw it.

Wow, that's the only one you can remember and it's not even right.

You don't even know the Lord's prayer? Or the "let there be light" verse? And you went to church and everything???

Which episode is that from? Never seen it before. The Princess Di joke is pretty brutal if it was post-death

'Duffless'.

And it was pre-death.

> Take of your shows Moses, because this is holy land

am i safe?

>AAAH FUCK, MY HANDS

From the chapter where he was crucified.

Thanks and thank god, that was some Family Guy-tier edginess if not

take off your shoes*

>my name is legion, for we are many

Thank you Mass Effect

As a Bong I always thought it was a bit risky of them to do then again growing up I couldn't remember if this episode was pre-death or post-death but it was awesome of them they had balls to say stuff like that unlike now how whipped everyone is.

Will these do?

>You may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way.

>Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the cruel.

>When men fight with one another, and the wife of the one draws near to rescue her husband from the hand of him who is beating him, and puts out her hand and seizes him by the private parts, then you shall cut off her hand.

>>This is what the Lord Almighty says... ‘Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’

>Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves.

ezekiel 25 17...

Ezekiel 23:20

There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

Jesus Wept

> I just whipped your ass
-Austin 3:16

>and then god hardened pharaoh's heart cause he was a gigantic asshole

>thou shalt not...hesitate

"drider" will never be the next "wyvern" 2bh

Uno Farto @ 3:17

>Don't teach a man to fish and you feed yourself. He's a grown man, fishing's not that hard.

Our father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our debts, as we forgive those in debt to us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, as thou art the kingdom and the glory forever, amen.

Haven't been to church in a decade and I'll always remember that shit.

That's a RIGHT triangle, you idiot!

No wonder Burns made me head bee guy!

Aww, we did BAD!

So one of those Egg Council creeps got to you too, eh?

youtube.com/watch?v=AHAFMFFQlkI

“Leave the dead to bury their own dead, but as for you, go and proclaim the kingdom of God.”

>Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for the night
>Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life

Jesus wept.

Smithers, why didn't you tell me about this market crash?

>kills the spider with a stone like how David killed Goliath
P O T T E R Y

O

T

T

E

R

Y

>Thou who hast been dealt the cards after big blind must either call or raise or he may be dealt the judgment of a fold

Am I safe?

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil.

Jesus wept
Always keep that one handy if I ever wind up in that kind of situation.

Wabalaba dub dub :^)

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Uno farto

Jesus Wept.

Easy, next curse.

Hath not the potter power over the same lump of clay to fashion one vessel unto honour and another unto dishonour?

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth should not perish but have everlasting life

the lord is my Shepard, i shall not want.

>debts

Protestant spotted

>When men fight with one another, and the wife of the one draws near to rescue her husband from the hand of him who is beating him, and puts out her hand and seizes him by the private parts, then you shall cut off her hand

Was women interrupting duels in biblical times by grabbing someone's nuts like it was a WWE match such a common occurrence that GOD HIMSELF had to make a rule barring it?

its just saying if your slut wife ever took the opportunity to grab some other dick there are consequences. u cant just wash another mans dick off.

austin 3:16 says i just whipped your ass

Honor is serious shit.

She died in what, 97? This is definitely pre

dibs had respekfully, :DDD

Too euphoric. Pick some normie verse like "The Lord is my shepherd."

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I take a look at my life and realize there's nothing left