Now that the dust has settled, can we agree that 1>3>2?

Now that the dust has settled, can we agree that 1>3>2?

general american pie//comfy late 90's//early 00's thread :-)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O0DJ8hWgNes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

also, reminder that american wedding ends with this beauty youtube.com/watch?v=O0DJ8hWgNes

Weren't there 4?
I've only seen the first 2

What? 2 is the best.

2>3>1>4

yeah but 4 is not part of the trifecta as far as I'm concerned. maybe i'm wrong

i am fully at odds with your assessment. why 2 over 3??

Does bandcamp count as an american pie movie?

no

but it is ok

Wish one is the one that features eating pussy?

I love pussy eating scenes.

in american pie (the first), kevin does "the tongue tornado" on tara reid

that's a good scene. That's the only scene I can think of

yea that one. AP 1 is best then.

You're all idiots, it goes:

1 > Reunion = 2 > 3

4 would have at least had nostalgia going for it if there wasn't a fucking straight to video pseudo sequel coming out every other year in between it and American Wedding.

I think that was the last one with the original cast.

They made a shitload of aweful, straight to dvd movies with a completely new cast under the American Pie brand.

Because 3 is just a crowd pleaser with gay friendly humor and is about marriage. 2 is spending the summer at the beach as a teenager, with lesbians.

THIS BED IS ON FIRE WITH PASSIONATE LOVE

do the spin off movies not count? There were a couple of them

1 = 2 = 3 > 4

And all the ones without the original cast are trash

there was like 4 or 5

Reunion was great, it perfectly captured the mood of the original movies and the characters had all developed with believable back stories.

1=4>2>3.

kek

I will agree with this and use the somewhat cringy term "comfy"

I just graduated high school when the original came out, so it was a nice conclusion to the series.

2>1>4>3

Same time I graduated too, I think anyone in their early 20's wont quite get the same feeling from Reunion.

Between graduating in the early 2000's and Facebook blowing up in 2009 there was that entire period where you had no idea what anyone from high school was up to (apart from a few close friends), and then social media led to a lot of re-connections.

American Pie has become obsolete for the younger generation. At least they have that shitty rip-off version with those 2 kids from Youtube...