10. DATA
EXTREME POWERGAP
50. SPOCK
BIGGER POWERGAP
9000. JANEWAY

>Commander List
>Lists Captains and Lieutenants also

I dont understand what you are even listing

Fuck off retard, I'm sick of misogynists like you hating on Janeway solely because she's a woman.

Sisko is shit. I know tv has a boner for him, but his acting is really forced when he has to do anything other than look like an angry black man.

>he doesn't remember the episodes in which they acted as commander
do you even watch star trek?

Cred Forums insists that he's "insane" when really he's just a heroin-addicted jazzman

you guys literally only hate Sisko because he's black. Sisko does have stereotypical "angry black man" ape outs, but he's genuinely a good actor, and I would reckon slightly better than Picard.

sisko is the true racist, he only dated black women. what the fuck dude it's literally 2369

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

that really engaged my warpdrives

nah his acting is shit. Literally any scene he is will Jake or Dax you can feel the discomfort between the actors.

That why the show is at its best when he is on a monologue with the prophets or just barking orders.

that's only because Jake is a shitty child actor and Dax is an actor pretending to be a tranny

His acting is fine. People like you just aren't used to seeing a black man do anything in film other than be a silent bad-ass or a chimp out yeller. You never see a black main character break down crying or get emotional except for being angry.

>i......its everyone else fault my ebony idol is acting so bad.

lol rewatch it bro. Sisko was trash.

He also refused to go to the holosuites because they can depict times when racism existed

>tos kirk and spock not at the top
kys

Sisko is the shittiest Commander/Captain in all of Star Trek.

Siskos acting was rough in season 1/2 but it improved a lot after that

You want to talk about some bad acting tho, Dr. Crushers actress might be genuinely retarded or something, what the fuck is she doing 90% of the time , she just stares off into space making weird expressions when other people talk. And when she talks she is so monotone and robotic, Data is more emotional than Crusher.

Spock was a Vulcan, not a Commander.

I'M LITERALLY WATCHING IT RIGHT NOW

i wanna hate you for liking sisko.......but i like you for actually watching it as i am.

>i wanna hate you for liking sisko
Why can't we just like what we like and be friends, user? That's what Picard and Sisko would want.

>Sisko

My gf lives DS9.
I can do a pretty good Sisko impressesion.
Every once in a while I'll sneak up on her and whisper "baaasebaawl" into her ear.

Cracks her up

>supporting Janeway

Reminder that Janeway is a murderer.

his death would have carried more weight if he cried or fought.

agreed. peace user.

Janeway didn't give him time, he was too in shock.
>Hurry everyone, we've got to kill Tuvix
>But-
>NO TIME FOR QUESTIONS

bunch of queers

I can't remember Kirk or Picard ever being a Commander.

Janeway certainly is never one on screen.

you literally dont exist anymore, Kirk. you got replaced by some fuccboi that had sex with benedict cumperdick

Reminder that the real O'Brien you grew to love died and was replaced with an O'Brien from another timeline for the rest of the series

Same thing happened to Harry Kim but who gives a fuck about Harry Kim

10-1 Your GF is fat, ugly, autistic or all 3.

Did that O'Brien also do 20 years hard time in virtual prison? Irishmen, I swear.

You are so salty.
:)

O'Brien was replaced by a duplicate from the same timeline.

>Literal Space Shopping Mall general manager being better than any ensign commanding a garbage barge.

Listen kid. If Starfleet put you in command of a derelict non-moving ugly as shit glorified gas station with attached spacemart, then you fucked up big time. Starfleet even sent Deadend O'Brian there to underline this point.

delete this

Not at all. I have a very nice 18 year old. But I used to have a lot of beta nerdy friends and their GF's were always whales. Any interesting or pretty girl I have ever met could never describe an obscure sci-fi TV show as "her life". And for the record DS9 is the only ST I ever liked.

dude what? O'Brian was probably the best crew members from the TNG...

>be a duplicate from your own timeline
>be irrationally hated by your friends and coworkers and hunted down like a rabid dog

>be innocent clone of starfleet officers with your own mind
>get murdered in your bed

>be another duplicate from your own timeline
>get murdered by yourself, the greatest captain in starfleet

I said she "liked DS9".
Why are you so salty?

Real-dolls don't count as real girlfriends btw

Ah, I see the error. Go back and check your post. You didn't say likes.

Reminder that Janeway did nothing wrong.

>salty
Whenever I see a post using this word I automatically assume the poster is a dumb nigger.

Ban me please, dumb nigger mods, but it's true.

she is real to me, in my mind, she is an idea and you can't kill an idea

Tuvix was an abomination. She had the moral authority to end it's life to save two others.

>being banned for saying nigger
nigger the whole userbase would be banned

Commander of the ship not Commander rank you turbo sperg.

Reminder that Janeway turned into a newt but then she got better

I've gotten banned for using the word nigger at least 20 times since 2015. Not egregious uses, either, just normal everyday injections of the word nigger into a reasonable dialogue.

After finding the cure for Warp 10 Syndrome, why didn't they just go home?

I once got banned from Cred Forums because I used that word when quoting lyrics from a Wutang song.

>implying Wu-Tang is something to fuck with
tbqh, you deserved it.

lol wtf, I don't think I've been banned ever for using nigger.

Moot-era on Cred Forums you could say nigger once per post and it was ok. More depended on context.

Now it's just like calling degraded beings who couldn't even invent sailboats and ook around like apes committing crimes more than anyone else "niggers" is simply unacceptable for some reason

Sisko's Japanese dub is superb.