Where does Cred Forums go to school?

Where does Cred Forums go to school?

most tv fags are still in highschool

Or to old to go back

>fucking sheep and being subservient to a fucking Border Collie

Get fucked faggot.

I did my undergrad at MUN and grad school at Queen's.
Now I work in Newfoundland.

BEVO DETECTED

nebraska

What is up with Americans and their love for boring sports?

Small private university in Illinois that no one's ever fucking heard of

What is up with eurotrash and their love with faggot athletics and divegrass?

>muh divegrass

daily reminder that american women's divegrass players are tougher and stronger than your male divegrass players

>comparing shit to shit

Nice detective work there

Im from Illinois and go to Purdue but I have a lot of friends that go there

>of course I go to Texas University! I also help distribute black plastic cocks with my girlfriend and bull to protest gun violence

Ops I mean white Americans. Because blacks at least like Basketball which can be exciting.
Meanwhile american "football" and baseball are a snooze fest.

basketball was excited 30 years ago. now it's boring and is nothing more than apehoop. that's why the NBA is rapidly losing viewers.

Basketball is the GOAT sport and it has the lamest pro league. It's not fair.

>apehoop

it is what it is

I didnt go to film school. I went to /films/

it's a decent school if you ignore the silly people

Who /SEC/ here?

USA's women's soccer team plays against AND LOSES TO under 17 USA state boys' teams. Those same teams who form the youth national team are not even remotely competitive internationally, and a professional soccer player from USA is almost unheard of (outside of your pathetic excuse for a league, which is still mostly washouts and retirees from real leagues anyway).
So tougher? Maybe it's an American thing, not taking full advantage of the rules to get what you deserve (Trump seems to be getting heat for filing for tax rebates), but it seems smart to anybody with a brain to a) try and get what you're owed if it's within the rules of the game and b) not take any stupid chances with your body when it's your moneymaker.

Somewhat surprised to hear that. Over half of the student body is kids from the Chicago suburbs, yet most people I come into contact with at my job over break have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about when I tell them where I go.

/mines/

>tfw went to Mizzou
>every single fucking interviewer makes a remark about it because of the chimpout last year

JUST

Graduated when many of you still had bedtimes.

Dropped out of university because I hated every second, currently in trade school for window making/installation and it's a blast.

Good on you user, way too many people force themselves to stay in a 4 year uni because they assume it's the only option

>tell people I went to TAMU
>'hey! how about that johnny football?'

minnesota

I blame the parents, mine were very opposed to my decision until I printed out salary comparisons and rates of employment. I wasn't just doing an arts degree either, I was in education. There is just too much of a stigma against trade work, and I can't possibly understand why. Outside every mansion in my city, is a company construction car.

Graduated from Purdue in 2012, that town sucks shit but the school was very good.

I was going to a school in utah, but I dropped out last year and have been living in my parents basement not doing anything for the past 12 months.

Roll tide.