Are you going to be stocking up on the next batch of criterions...

Are you going to be stocking up on the next batch of criterions? I can't personally wait to get my hands on a copy of this important classic.

Not too interested in this, but what else is upcoming?

is this about slaves?

No, it's about a black African girl who works for a (white?) family in France. Are there any good African films?

I'll probably buy the Double Team release but that's it of the newest batch.

FINALLY

The Asphalt Jungle is coming in December, and Howard Hawk's His Girl Friday in January

Criterion could make 50 Shades of Grey look like Kino with their deceptive designs... and I'd probably fucking fall for it.

>Howard Hawk's His Girl Friday
Well that's good news. Haven't seen this in almost 20 years.

>black
wtf i hate criterion now. fucking sjw nu male cuckolds.

and you only realized this now?

>they're releasing this instead of the FUCKING TARKOVSKY MOVIES THAT THEY ALREADY FUCKING FINISHED REMASTERING

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Howard Hawk's His Girl Friday
Fucking based.

No one wants this. Aren't niggers tired of always being shown as slaves anyway? Do white people actually change thier opinion about Niggers after watching trash like 12YAS?

>LOL Niggers Amirite?

They're releasing Exterminating Angel on Blu-ray, probably my favorite movie of all time.

This isn't a movie about slavery, though, so your comment doesn't have any bearing on it.

what a humdinger that movie is.

such a fun watch! wowee!

a black woman moves to another country to work, doesn't enjoy her job much, and kills herself

as always, with 'socially-themed' film, it's obviously a very boring watch.

>it's a Cred Forums pleb pretending to watch art films episode

I'm glad they're actually releasing something that isn't from France or Japan. I don't think they even have any African movies in the collection.

Friendly reminder that Lena Dunham is Criterion approved.

Ah alright then, my bad.
The politics board? Fuck that place.

>we was movies an sheet