The United Nations to unironically name Wonder Woman an honorary ambassador

Thoughts?

heroichollywood.com/un-wonder-woman-ambassador/

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/entertainment/woman-named-ambassador-carter-gadot-article-1.2831030
youtube.com/watch?v=9oUD3ZFE4T4
arxiv.org/abs/1610.03452
arxiv.org/pdf/1610.03452v1.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

UN confirmed for DC drones?

It's good to know how the U.N. spends their time.

Palestine confirmed as not a country
Based Israel

Kind of odd. Considering the UN hates Israel more than Cred Forums.

Humanity was a mistake.

HOW CAN MARVEL EVER COMPETE?

>UN
drawn out meme

The UN is run by communists and Muslims now. And they invite Rmma Watson and Anita Sarkesian to speak. Why do we still take them seriously at all?

Globalism was a mistake.

sort of shows how useless the UN is.

And money.

At this point is just a bunch of rich idiots patting eachother on the back for being progressive

MARVEL BTFO

SCARJO BTFO

GAL IS THE SUPERIOR CAPEJEWESS

MARVEL AND BLACK WIDOW BTFO

It's like life is a bad joke written by a boy with unhealthy obsessions

>sucking off the Saudis and the kikes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just launch the nukes Russia.

Why didn't they name Black Widow as an honorary ambassador? Is it because [/spoiler]MARVEL IS GARBAGE? GARBAGE? GAAAAAAAAAAAARBAGE?[/spoiler]

How much do you think WB paid for the completely arbitrary and useless privilege?

>Giving a fictional character the title of honorary ambassador

bud why, might as well make batman chief of the fucking police.

The only part of the UN that actually matters is the Security Council (and specifically, the 5 permanent members). Everything else is pointless symbolism.

IMO they should abolish 99% of it, keep the security council, but kick either the UK or France out and replace them with India.

Having a superhero on the Security Council sounds like a reasonable move.

they already have hermione granger whats the problem with wonder jew?

They only did it because they knew they'd get backlash for giving the position of Secretary General to a male.

the oceans are rising, species are rapidly going extinct, ancient cultures are disappearing and national tensions rising, and these banker fucks are making honorary ambassadors out of fictional characters in an empty gesture of progress

They have the actress that played Hermione Granger, not the fictional character itself.

OYYY VEEEYYYYYYY

How would Wonder Women solve the Syrian Civil War?

I want to go into hibernation and wake up at ten year intervals to check whether sjwism is over already or if they have caused everyone to devolve into elois.

One neck at a time.

THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME

This is one of those bizarrely idiotic decisions that would only make sense if someone was paid to market this, but I doubt the UN is shilling for shekeles, which shows how incredibly stupid they are.

Kill all Sunni scum.

so the UN is a complete joke now?

(((UN)))

>now

>tfw the US, Russia, UK, and China all agree to declare war on ISIS
>tfw Batman vetoes them because it would be haram

>paying to shitpost

What a time to be alive

Just when I thought the UN couldn't possibly be a bigger joke...

Paying?

Didn't the UN write a research paper on Cred Forums?

The ACTUAL UN?

Or one of those shitty organizations that have "UN" in their name because it makes them sound affiliated and there are no legal ramifications for doing so?

In their defense, they've done something like this before.

nydailynews.com/entertainment/woman-named-ambassador-carter-gadot-article-1.2831030

>Winnie the Pooh was the Ambassador of Friendship in 1998, Tinkerbell the Ambassador of Green in 2009, and the Red Angry Bird (yup) celebrated International Day of Happiness earlier this year.

Though at least that had the benefit of appealing to literal children, though this might appeal to feminists, which is about the same.

>though this might appeal to feminists, which is about the same

lol what?

>implying Gal Gadot is Wonder Woman

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=9oUD3ZFE4T4

>arxiv.org/abs/1610.03452

Doesn't seem like it's from the UN, but it's a research paper on Cred Forums.

If her twitter is any indication, Gal seems to think it's the actual United Nations as she tagged them in the notice. Whether or not she is mistaken I cannot confirm.

How about you just search for a credible source?

Protip: it's real, WB/DC is obviously pushing it, Lynda carter and Gal Gadot will attend the cerimony that also makes Oct. 21st "Wonder Woman Day"

No, it was a bunch of unversities. Literally right under the header.

Are we talking about IRL U.N.?

fuck that is scary

>we provide a mechanism for detecting attacks from Cred Forums threads on 3rd party social media services.
kek, good fucking luck

BASED ISRAEL

Thats some solid marketing. respect to whoever they hired

The retards around here legutimately think it's the "movie WW" that will become an ambassador?

This is not even Cred Forums related. Also, it's just "ambassador for the empowerment of women" or some irrelevant bullshit.

>The only part of the UN that actually matters is the Security Council (and specifically, the 5 permanent members). Everything else is pointless symbolism.

>IMO they should abolish 99% of it, keep the security council,

That "pointless symbolism" is the only thing keeping the minor powers from feeling like they're completely irrelevant and without a voice. When countries feel like that, they do desperate and drastic shit like the Philippines. Also the General Assembly a good way to gauge world opinion.

>but that doesn't matter!

It doesn't matter all the way up until it does. You know, when you need to know which countries you can rely on in the event of all out conflict.

Help based Assad

this is actually pretty funny

Yes but there are only 5 full time members of the security council out of 15 and you have to draw the other 10 from somewhere. this means the other nations that dont matter will all get a chance to be on the security council (which only gives you veto powers). non security council nations can bring motions up to be voted on constantly.

go to school retard.

Nah, not if you know how the UN works.

The UN as an organisation is a symbolic, powerless, feel good charity. But the UN as a meeting table for the Security Council - US, UK, France, Russia and China, controls nearly all nuclear missiles in existence.

What exactly are you arguing?

i dont remember. im drunk. i just hope i educated someone

The UN had some big meeting discussing Battlestar Galatica. I think they just like fucking around sometime.

Hey if they want to make an American icon the queen of the UN whatever

They've done it. The magic is real. Brace fir reality shift.

How do you guys actually think the UN works lmao?

>making a jew honorary ambassador

like pottery, they are so subtle with their clues

What has happened
To this world
I don't recognize it anymore
It used to be so fun and special

>this is what jews actually believe

Israel is way worse than South Africa was, and that was before political corectness

That's weird so do the people who write the character have to be publicly elected now or how does this work

At least I'll get a helmet out of it.

It hurts to see how far things have fallen.

The UN has been a joke since the Korean War.

Cred Forums likes Israel, they just don't think other people should be fighting and dying for them or spending as much money as we do.

For the most part Cred Forums loves nation-states.

>comics traditionally read and made by white males
>comics post 2000 made for the radical Tumblr crowd.
I don't know what happened or why white nerd males hate white dudes so much, but I'm glad I stopped reading when I turned 13.

this and getting triggered while browsing Cred Forums

lol

Half the people in the UN represent countries where the mayority of the children starve to death and have no health care whatsoever, but since they're filthy rich for being in the UN they feel like wasting time and money on fucking retarded shit like this, and 3rd wave feminists.

Greetings. My name is Patrick Bateman™, and I have contacted you for important matters.

I have taken notice to your post. It is of high quality™, but it's not the contents of the post that I'm interested by, it's the post-number.

Your post-number is unlike any other that I've ever seen. It is unique, as no other will ever obtain your distinct strand of numbers, but that is not the only unique thing about it.

Look at the numbers at the very end. Take a close look at them, and you might even realize it, too. Your post-number has ended in repeating digits, that is why I am contacting you.

I don't want to seem like a bother, as I understand that you're very busy crafting hundreds of quality™ posts such as the one I am replying to, but this is a matter more important than posts. It's a matter of life and death.

Here on Cred Forums, it is the most important rule of all that repeating digits much be checked and kek'd, that is why I am contacting you. I am here to check and kek your repeating digits, for it is a matter of religious importance.

So, after all this patience and discussion, I will now check your repeating digits. Here I go: #Checked

Now that your repeating digits have been checked by me, it is now time for me to leave. I cannot spend all day checking your repeating digits, no matter how much I love them. The reason? More digits must be checked.

No, us at Cred Forums we hate all kikes and we wish we could turn them into ash, no exceptions whatsoever. And that it's because the kikes are against nation states.

I don't understand.

To be an ambassador you have to be a chosen representative of a specific group of people, right?

Who does Wonder Woman represent? The fictional?

Kick out both, do not under any circumstances cave in to rajesh's narcissism. Tell them they can join if they can clean the holy Ganges.

She represents Themiscyra

For a kike yea, it is. Not for us, normal human beings, but we aren't the ones controlling Hollywood.

>For a kike yea, it is.

No, it really isn't, Greenstein is the bottom of the barrel when it comes to jewish women in Hollywood, can you really say she's on par with Natalie Portman?

She is a failed zog experiment

arxiv.org/pdf/1610.03452v1.pdf

>Barack Obama has sensationally told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer that he will NOT vacate the Oval office if Donald J. Trump is elected the 45th President of the United States.

>The current president claims he is “fully prepared” to ignore the popular vote if it means stopping Trump, having found what he believes is a little known loophole that would allow him to remain in charge until a re-election is called.

>“As president, I must do what I feel is in the best interests of our nation,” he explained. “If the American people elected ‘the Donald’ then I will be forced to take whatever actions I deem necessary.”

>When asked by the CNN anchor if he would remain in charge, Obama’s response was firm. “I am not standing down as president if it means four years of President Trump,” he said categorically.

>The president was asked what exact lengths he would go to, to prevent the billionaire from being sworn in on January, 20th, 2017. “I am prepared to file a motion of ‘no confidence’ in our citizens thereby taking their vote away from them,” he confessed.

Fuck off sand niggers

He would be so butthurt that he'd ignore the 2-term law?

What does (((Donald Trump))) think of this statement?

it's fake

While this is stupid I'm sure it's for some female empowerment bollocks. Since Wonder Woman is an ambassador it makes sense to give it to her if they're set on picking a fictional character

>jews diluting reality even more

NOT NEWS

>unironically

Why use that word when you actually don't have to?

>UN Human Rights council is manned by a Saudi Sheikh
>The U.N appointed a ficitonal character as an Honorary Ambassador

ride 'em jewboy! yee-haw!

Reminder that the reason """"Palestinians"""" get BTFO'd so much is because they're fatasses

The movie isn't out.

They don't know what they're backing yet. It's shortsighted.

Not as shortsighted as giving Obama a Nobel peace prize before he even gets to half a year in office, but it lacks more dignity.

>Violent warmonger that solves anything by snapping necks
>UN ambassador

pfft you'd be the same if you had palestinian tv programming to follow all day
yeah

I don't think it's for the movie. Every cunt at the UN is old enough to have watched the 70's Wonder Woman

I think it's for the movie.

It was only done now, that it's coming out.

It only benefits the movie, the organization itself is unaffected by the attention.

They're like meme soul mates

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA