I got knocked out by Shia LaBeouf, actually. In Wettest County, apparently. Behind the scenes. No, he did...

>I got knocked out by Shia LaBeouf, actually. In Wettest County, apparently. Behind the scenes. No, he did. He knocked me out sparko. Out cold. He's a bad, bad boy. He is. He's quite intimidating as well. He's a scary dude. He just attacked me. He was drinking moonshine. I was wearing a cardigan, and er, went down. I woke up in Pnut's arms. [Pnut is Hardy's personal trainer.] He was concerned for me. I was like, ‘What was that? It was lightning fast.' And he said, ‘That was Shia.' I said, ‘Fuckin' hell. Can we go home now?' ‘No, we've still got three weeks to finish.'

This is the guy Nolan chose as Bane and people on here think is a tough guy? Holy shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yV2IP1ZRI-w
youtube.com/watch?v=o0u4M6vppCI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's a big guy not a tough guy

And he didn't sue the fuck out of Shia? Yea I call bullshit. They're probably best friends and he's trying to make Shia out to be more badass than he really is since we all know Shia is a pussy ass bitch.

Are you guys that autistic? Tom Hardy was clearly mocking Shia

Tom Hardy isn't a big guy when he's out of cycle but a total wimp like Shia beating him up is absurd and Hardy was playing it off like a joke

Didn't Shia have a reputation for getting his ass kicked in bar fights before his melt down?

>sucker punch a guy for no reason
WHOA SO COOL
REBEL WITHOUT A CAUSE
BAD BOY COMING THROUGH

>He was drinking moonshine. I was wearing a cardigan

toppest of keks

Yes, he's the epitome of WSHH commenters, think they're street fight experts and get ktfo when they play tough guy.

>m-my husbando couldn't have gotten knocked out! He was j-joking. Yeah...that's the ticket.

He threw coffee at a paparazzo and ran away or something.

is this a meme where people pretend to not understand that he's joking

Actors like to tell stories.

/thread

>People think Tom Hardy is tough
>Literally a nu-male that admits he gets fucked in the ass and likes it

He's a big gay

>Height: 1.75 m

He's a midget.

>he doesn't let his gf fuck him in the ass with her femine penis

If you don't understand how sarcastic that quote is, you are definitely on the spectrum.

Shia as dceu bane when?

>Can we go home now?' ‘No, we've still got three weeks to finish.'

>Actors act
People believe that Bryan Cranston was really crying here

youtube.com/watch?v=yV2IP1ZRI-w

Tom Hardy has aspergers, I could knock that autistic fuck out too if I distracted him with an over personal question.

I think you guys really dont understand people.
tom hardy is an actor, a method actor too.
what type of people do you think become actors?
imagine at school whie you are off getting high, having fun and chasing pussy, this faggot is singing and dancing on stage.

yeah thats the type of people who choose to become actors are, faggots, drama queens, melodramatics and narcissists who need to be the centre of attention.

>is it a meme for Americans to be unable to comprehend bants

He's right you know, also why a lot of Presidents were male ballerinas

he actually got scared shitless of riding the madmax cars. what a fucking pussy

You do realize that the drama club has the highest ratio of girls other than the cheerleaders right? There is good chance that he was swimming in boipussy when you're only get to fap to jpgs. Stop projecting your nerdy neet lyfe, dweeb.

tom hardy was a crack addict and car thief before he became an actor

you can deduce from the context they were sparring if you have the appropriate number of chromosomes.

based fucking shia

boipussy? Or did you just mean pussy?

HE'S A BIG GUY

youtube.com/watch?v=o0u4M6vppCI

>imagine at school whie you are off getting high, having fun and chasing pussy

He is clearly making fun of Shia.
>He's a bad, bad boy. He is. He is quite intimidating as well.

>He was drinking moonshine. I was wearing a cardigan

>He was drinking moonshine. I was wearing a cardigan.

Sounds romantic. I think this might be code for rape.

t. Lib arts theater major

guys?

What