Force Awakens was almost entirely trash

>Force Awakens was almost entirely trash
>Kylo is probably the best character in the whole saga aside from OT era Han Solo

How the fuck did this happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nu2GQppKjs0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You were born retarded

>Kylo Ren the best character in the whole saga aside from OT era Han Solo

KEK

I like Kylo too.

The movie gets better for me when i view it as 'pesky teens foiling the mustache twirler's plans'

Except he has no mustache. He shouod grow one for ep8

kylo is a multi-layered commentary on the state of the white male that's far too deep for most viewers

This was the best character in the Farce Awakens.

>Kylo is probably the best character in the whole saga aside from OT era Han Solo
Tumblr is the other way.

So what is the state of the whittle make?

He's the only character in the franchise that really builds off of something and has some depth. OT was all archetypes and PT was just hollow copies of those archetypes.

Kylo is literally the Anakin story done right. He's supposed to be a dumbass edgy teenager in over his head, Kylo is the Elliot Rodger of Star Wars.

i dunno lololdry

Except he is 30 years old...

>Kylo
>best character

He's the biggest pussy in the entire history of Star Wars. He throws temper tantrums like a child. He gets beat by a teenage girl the very first time he picks up a light saber. There's no possible way any other character could be more of a pussy than Kylo.

>29 year old man throwing tamtrums just because it doesn't go his way
>29 year old man possibly obsessed with 19 year old girl and loses to her

>he still believes this

Try getting your movie reviews from people that aren't massive plebs that can't see character depth

What is Kylo's depth? "Hurry durr torn by dark and light side"

I saw Kylo as someone who wants to be taken very seriously but acts irrationally and unpredictably He is more terrifying than Darth Vader honestly.

>Kylo
>Depth

Pick one.

Samefag

Nah.

Crying bitch.

he is the only new character with any kind of coherent development

by the end of the movie we know he really wants to be darth vader but he's really just a whiny insecure boy who has no idea what he's doing

meanwhile we have

>smarmy ace pilot Poe who mugs at the camera and makes funnies
>comic-relief Finn who also mugs at the camera and either acts like a coward or decides he has a crush on Rey
>Rey the noble but good orphan with an optimistic personality and the ability to succeed at everything

>some revan/vader fuccboi throwing hissy fits
>good

>almost entirely trash
>best character
Autist

This is actually you:
youtube.com/watch?v=Nu2GQppKjs0

I fucking love when he calls Finn a traitor. Great line reading by Driver, you can just hear the hatred and disgust in his voice. It also shows how dedicated he is to the ideals of the First Order - or at least maintaining loyalty to them.

Also punching his own bloody lightsaber wound to pump up for a fight. Don't know how anyone couldn't think that is not metal as fuck.

This thread is total shit.

I agree. It was great delivery. He should have yelled "nigger" instead though.

This is the most realistic assessment I've ever seen

Kylo's tantrums are due to his instability in the Force. He thinks he's badass because he turned to the dark side but the dark side fucks with your emotions. He never learned how to control his emotions while he was light-sided, so he can't when the dark side makes them even more fragile. He can't even construct a lightsaber properly.

Can really assume all of this though? In Life Debt there is a scene where Leia has a force connection with her unborn child (Ben) and feels that he has all of these courageous qualities.

>That scene where Kylo points his lightsaber at Finn and says "I'm going to burn you on this cross."

What did Abrams mean by this?

>In Life Debt
Must have missed that movie.

cause the fucker showed emotions and had a clear agenda

something Ani lacked

>He never learned how to control his emotions while he was light-sided
There is absolutely no proof of that yet. What's canon so far is that he's been hanging out with Luke until he was 23, when a big scandal came out that Leia was Vader's daughter. Nobody ever told him he was related to Vader, and somewhere around that time Snoke came in and started manipulating him. Meanwhile, Leia's career was fucked and off she went to start the Resistance, which is completely anti-galactic senate.

>muh tantrums
>emotion

uh huh.

shit topic

Jew Jew wrote and directed

There's your answer

He's the most overrated POS ever