Why Hollywood so scared of Donald Trump as president?

Why Hollywood so scared of Donald Trump as president?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-ramona-hate-crime-20160707-snap-story.html
yahoo.com/news/california-gang-members-charged-attacks-targeting-blacks-203722952.html
splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2007/latino-gang-members-southern-california-are-terrorizing-and-killing-blacks
redalertpolitics.com/2016/07/12/race-based-murder-america-blacks-targeted-not-police/
twitter.com/Acosta/status/786627888376324096
ibtimes.co.uk/clinton-us-should-use-military-response-fight-cyberattacks-russia-china-1579187
youtube.com/watch?v=jz_dZ2SlPgw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because Hillary will have them killed if they don't get her elected

He threatens the status-quo that protects the rich elite.

... by being the rich elite?

Hillary won the election before it began. Voting is an illusion. System is rigged, move on

>That picture

Sex sells more than boring political maneuvering, even if the latter is, ultimately, more important.

I mean, come on guys.

((()))

Because he threatens lawsuits on everyone 24/7.

Because he's a demagogue with an ego so large it's a miracle it hasn't started affecting the tides of Earth with it colossal gravity well.

Also he complains a lot about stupid shit. Hillary doesn't complain, she just has you assassinated.

Y-yes

CTR in the thread
sage

because they're in cahoots with the powers that be. Also, if he does win after all the dismissal of his campaign, it will make them look more like out-of-touch idiots than they already are which means no one will pay them any mind from that point on.

>Trump Tape

holy shit this guy is a fucking monster

>Hillary Wikileaks

Hillary is a duplicitous bitch who likes Wall Street, but we already knew that

I don't get why Republicans keep having a shitfit over this. Are they so used to false equivalence that they can't understand why Trump's October Surprise is much bigger than Hillary's?

This
A celebrity presidential nominee talking about sexual assault makes more money. It's not a conspiracy

Why cant they both be president? Like in england where theres a guy who handles the day to day stuff and is the official guy and theres a woman who assassinates people and is above prosecution for her crimes?

because they're fucking faggots, to put it quite simply.

Well not one wikileaks email has been shown to actually be more than shit taken out of context. And Trump rapes women, so, you know they are gonna cover a rapist more in the news.

How is it rigged exactly?

Is it rigged if he wins?

There are more democratic voters than republicans and the congressional districts aren't gerrymandered enough

Probably because there is literally nothing interesting in the least in the Clinton e-mail leaks despite what autists believe.

Good too see Cred Forums finally accepting the possibility that Trump might lose

well that was a reasonable answer.

The wiki leaks shit is fucking retarded. All it does is confirm that Hillary is a lying lizard person.
Don's shit basically shows that he thinks half the human race exists for the sole purpose of pleasing the other half in any manner seen fit, but since I'm on Cred Forums I'm sure you sociopaths will agree with him.

*teleports behind you*

heh... nice try kid

*grabs your pussy*

nah they just know he isn't competent enough to or interested in playing politics, among other things, like his anti-establishment agenda, when they know hillary is a super safe bet, maintains as a status-quo-tier leader, has the pussy pass to do stupid shit, can be easily swayed by money (you can't say trump is some super rich elite and then say he'd be swayed by cash, i don't like the guy at all but that's just playing pretend, and while hillary is also stupidly rich, it's not her schtick to play the make money card, it's actually the opposite where she pretends she knows what poor/middle class americans are living through at any given opportunity, and usually embarrasses the fuck out of herself doing so, but people eat it up anyway because the average voter for either candidate is a mouth breathing drone) i could go on but i'm sure you get the gist

>inb4 alt-right or plebbit leftist

neither nor, wouldn't vote for either of these dense twats if you paid me because it doesn't count for shit anyway, and they don't really deserve anyone's vote desu, because nothing they've done in their lifetime says they have; feel free to prove me wrong but you already know you can't because anyone running for president only gives a fuck about one person, and that person is them, meanwhile i could literally sit here and post until the sun comes up about the numerous bullshit, lies, and schemes they've engaged in to keep their "customers" dumbed down, parting with their money, and under the impression that they're looking out for the "little guy" who in reality they see as a walking ATM and as hillary goes (see wikileaks) genuinely hate, and this extends to their circle of props who encourage this behavior, again probably much more so in clinton's case, but i don't doubt trump is surrounded by similar mouthpieces, either

now watch as numerous Cred Forums shitters and shillary plebbitors tell me i'm unamerican or some other retarded shit because they're triggered by this

Hillary is just as much of a Demogogue as Trump, she just panders to women and sjws. And muslims. I still dont get that the same people support muslims, and woman and gay rights.

Thanks for correcting my record!

I want to get a bunch of "make america great again" shit when Donald loses so I can wear it ironically in 2 years.

so basically you don't know what a demagogue is.

Not an argument.

>you can't say trump is some super rich elite and then say he'd be swayed by cash, i don't like the guy at all but that's just playing pretend

for the month prior to the convention he was going out everyday to try and get money from donors.

>it's actually the opposite where she pretends she knows what poor/middle class americans are living through at any given opportunity, and usually embarrasses the fuck out of herself doing so

no politician that has every run for president does so while living a poor/middle class lifestyle. the closest thing would be if they grew up poor/middle class which hillary did.

>more minutes is worse

i hate this country, let's bring on islam

Thanks for the yous.

By being a rich elite that's not towing the line of the rich elite.

By promising things like an end to illegal immigration and H1B abuse.

Seriously, do you idiots expect some unemployed hobo to run for president?
You don't get to play the fucking game unless you're wealthy.

Not an argument.

We don't care about your retarded premise for a thread on Cred Forums. We're here to make fun of trump and his brain dead supporters before this thread is pruned.

>false equivalence

Ah, the calling-card of the SJW that got caught using a double-standard.

Oh boy, more yous.

>Why Hollywood so scared of Donald Trump as president?

He'll expose pedowood.

>scared of DT as pres
>implying they aren't more scared of HC

Not an argument.

here's an argument. Trump is running for the highest office in the US and arguably the world and he's succeeded in burning every bridge on the road to get there and has proven to be a complete piece of shit along the way.

>for the month prior to the convention he was going out everyday to try and get money from donors.

that's not being swayed by money, that's swaying people FOR money, big difference

also, hillary absolutely did not grow up poor, middle class maybe, but poor? absofuckinglutely not even remotely close, although she's leagues above trump in that regard, i'll at least grant you that (it's another reason i don't care for him actually, he's only slightly more sheltered than her, but is incredibly obnoxious about it and plays like it's something to be proud of- see military academy tripe)

>Well not one wikileaks email has been shown to actually be more than shit taken out of context.

This denial.

Go back to your hugbox /pol.

Not an argument.

I honestly, genuinely pity Trump supporters. Some of them are the fringe right crazies that aren't worth the air that they breathe, but most are just normal people who want genuine change and to fight back against an obnoxiously loud fringe left who want to force feed their Harrison Bergeron equality bullshit to the entirety of Western civilization. But instead of a genuinely competent and ambitious patriot, they got saddled with a loud, paranoid egomaniac with delusions of grandeur that is using their enthusiasm to feed his celestial sized ego.

I'm only supporting Clinton because she's status quo, which there's a chance for a far more competent and genuine candidate in 4 or 8 years. Burning down our house will do nothing but get us burned.

>By being a rich elite that's not towing the line of the rich elite.

but he spent a month going out and getting donor money. he may have funded his campaign in the primary but that's it.

>By promising things like an end to illegal immigration and H1B abuse.

just because somebody running for office says they are going to do something doesn't mean they will actually do it. not always out of pure deceit or malice either, it's just that things are more complicated when you're in office. look at guantanamo bay, obama said he was gonna close it back in 07 when he was running. it's still open. its like ted cruz thinking he could actually abolish the IRS as a whole. cute campaign slogan but you've got to be kidding yourself if you think that anything like that is ever going to happen.

>Seriously, do you idiots expect some unemployed hobo to run for president?
You don't get to play the fucking game unless you're wealthy.

No I don't think a hobo will run for president, but it's possible to be very well to do any not obscenely rich like trump and romney were. look at obama/mccain/bush jr and sr/bill clinton.

>I honestly, genuinely pity Trump supporters.

I don't. They are good people that don't want their nation flooded with low IQ savages from mexico.

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR

it was an argument. He made enemies with many media outlets, threatened lawsuits and individuals. He made himself a target and is getting no respect from the opinions of pundits which is all that comes from the sources you cited.

How christlike you GOP fucks are.

Donald Trump will be the next president

Not an argument.

And I'll win the next Powerball.

fingers crossed you die a horrible death

You are a special kind of autist.

Donald Trump is a groping rapist pedophile moron fatty obese balding moron unfit to be a woodsclown.

He's never going to be President.

Nov 8 Trump is done.

>being christian means abolishing borders and letting your nation be flooded with savage rapists, murders and drug cartels

Not an argument.

>just because somebody running for office says they are going to do something doesn't mean they will actually do it.

So what the fuck is your logic here? Vote for the candidate saying they'll do the OPPOSITE of what will help you?

Yeah, kinda.

I just hope he loses the rest of his money after this is over.

Anyone hoping against hope that the Dems get the House as well as the Senate?

Republicans have been bitching for years that nothing gets done in the House, so maybe when we get a majority things will change

>low iq savages
Oh the irony.

Why does Hillary Clinton want to start WW3 with Russia?

Why is she such a psychotic maniac?

California voters only get to choose from two Democrats for Senate due to the "democratic" jungle primary

Why?

I think I'm being rather argumentative. Check and mate.

>A candidate making lewd remarks about previous womanizing in a private conversation is a bigger deal than the shady shit Hillshill is doing and continues to do, including colluding with the media.

Is there any explanation for this kind of opinion OTHER than being a CTR shill?

Because Hollywood is all China at this point.

hillary literally is run by committee of rich donors

just read the emails. It's how she works. Her "team" tells her what positions she has to take to get elected and then has a "private" position she tells to the banks and donors

>including colluding with the media

This is why Trump is going to lose: delusion.

BUT IN THE ENNNNND, IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

Not an argument.

He already is. His hotels have gone down 400% in business. Already a lot of them are taking his name down because his brand has been poisoned from his campaign.

>that's not being swayed by money, that's swaying people FOR money, big difference

No, getting money from donors or groups is saying "I'll have your interests in mind and speak on it if you let me have money to run advertisements and events". Not sure where you're getting your definition from, it's literally what bernie and trump say about hillary, that she is owned by donors because bernie got money through individuals and trump (at the time) was self-funding. it's not "give me money AND i'm gonna do whatever I want with it because i'm just that good of a persuasive orator". not at all.

and yes, perhaps hillary wasn't poor. sorry for including that single word into the generalization that also included 'middle class'. i'm also unsure why you're so upset that hillary tries to secure the poor/middle class vote.

are people who are successful in life unable to have opinions or bear sentiments towards those in less fortunate situations? you realize every single candidate ever tries to run on a platform of 'I'm not gonna forget the little guys!". unless you are explicitly against how hillary's words literally come out of her mouth on the issue in which case it sounds like you just don't like her.

Don't forget the money from Soros and Saudi Arabia.

So progressive.

Mexicans are pretty much a plague. Its the reason why the USA is down to 60% white from 80% in the early 1990s. They are legit locusts who call vote left and its sad what they are doing to the USA.

You go, girl!

They've started building places without his name on them. The brand is dead.

It actually speaks volumes on how much he loves his country over money. He is willing to risk it basically.

which is why superpacs and corporate donation has to end. She working the system that is in place like any good politician. This can only change by supreme court ruling.

The leaked e-mails literally confirmed she was colluding with celebrities including Jon Oliver.

As if the massive campaign-donations from media-companies wasn't a big enough clue.

Do you just not pay attention to facts you don't like?

Donald isn't like so many rich elite- he employs people, namely the working class. Through construction, he has employed thousands alone, and through his other business ventures thousands more. He isn't some Goldman Sachs banker parasite feeding off of interest on loans, nor is he some Hollywood producer raking in billions for making merely a movie.
Donald's attitude is approachable and not humble but relatable, he isn't separate from the normal folk and is seen as a successful common man. Thats the problem with Hillary, she's robotic and unrelatable, Trump on the other hand isn't. He comes off as a warm blooded man with flaws, albeit humorous and excusable ones.

May more Mexicans come, then.

This election when Hillary wins, it will be the crowning moment: the death of the redneck white man.

I can't wait till Nov 8.

Show me something other than a breatfarted article or Cred Forums thread.

no, but incredibly nebulous ideas that are seated more on ideals than facts and emotions than historicity should be taken with a grain of salt.

he loves himself, he doesn't love you, no matter how much you masturbate to trump at night.

I'm native american. I don't give a shit about you white devils.

>Donald's attitude is approachable and not humble but relatable, he isn't separate from the normal folk and is seen as a successful common man

He was born to an incredibly wealthy father who gave him a massive inheritance. Whether you like him or not, you'd have to be delusional to see him as a "successful common man".

Legit serious I can't wait too. It means nuclear war and Mexico getting vaporized from space.

yes

Jesus Christ, learn to properly use a set of parentheses so I dont have to read half your post in a hushed tone

He also doesn't pay hundreds of the people he employed, nor does he pay taxes that go to the police and military

He loves his ego, not his country. The only thing better than being richer than everyone is being the ruler of everyone. He's doing this for himself.

Nothing is worse than self-hating whites
>I love foreigners more!
>I love minorities more!
>I hate the blue collar working class that is the and has been the foundation of this nation!

>Its the reason why the USA is down to 60% white from 80% in the early 1990s.

Which is funny because a lot of Mexicans look like this. Many of them are no darker than your average Italian-American. But we consider them non-white because.....

She's also colluding with her own staff. They do whatever she tells them to do. The corruption is bottomless with her.

>holy shit this guy is a fucking monster

Really?

He said rednecks. They aren't even actual white people. Lower class lizards.

>By being a rich elite that's not towing the line of the rich elite.

top kek, whatever you say

>By promising things like an end to illegal immigration and H1B abuse.

fun fact, he completely flip flopped on the H1B visa thing at one point to the point where even Cred Forums got butthurt, he had to damage control on twitter to fix it

I wasn't discussing his roots but his personality.

Kek.

Oh Paco, you poor, naive fool. You have no idea what's coming for you this November. After God-Emperor Trump puts you to work building that wall, we're going to send you and every one of your spic friends skittering back to Mexico like the roaches you are. That is, if we decide to be merciful and spare you the rope.

Mexicans are all obese, short, squat golem looking creatures straight out of a German fairy tale. They are legit sub-human looking. WHO and UNhealth listed Mexico as the fattest most obese country on the planet for a reason

Yeah because some dirt-poor nobody is the one who's got the better shot at doing so, right?

>Bernie
>anti-establishment

red.ditors: OUT!

>this white guy on his rascle scooter thinks he's gonna do shit

lel

And what are you? Some desk jockey working in sales, producing nothing?

Rednecks are plumbers, firemen, construction workers, mechanics, boilermakers, oilmen, factory laborers. You're just a white hating classist asshole hiding behind some feeble argument as to why you deem yourself superior.

Compare his fortune to George Soros'.

>Rednecks are plumbers, firemen, construction workers, mechanics, boilermakers, oilmen, factory laborers

In other words, USELESS.

He cheats people, namely the working class. Through construction, he has stiffed thousands alone, and through his other business ventures thousands more. He isn't a banker parasite, he's a billionaire parasite, who takes out millions of dollars of loans, and then writes off his losses on those borrowed loans so he doesn't have to pay taxes for decades. Donald's attitude is approaching women and up their skirt, and not humble, but relatable to sociopathic perverted low lives, he isn't separate from the normal folk because he likes to see how much better he is than them. That's the problem with Hillary, she's cautious about being herself and being mischaracterized, Trump on the other hand isn't. He comes off as someone with a warm blooded orange face who has incredibly thin skin and absolutely no filter, and absolutely retarded, albeit he does have small hands.

>Hillary-voters outright admit that they hate the white race.

Wish I could say I was shocked.

Was he a monster?

>You're just a white hating classist asshole hiding behind some feeble argument as to why you deem yourself superior.

Doubt it. He is probably some beaner LARPing. Remember Cred Forums is infested with spics. Hence the JUST memes and non stop capeshit

This.

I can't imagine how ignorant someone has to be to call these professions "useless".

You don't know him.

Military is income taxes, which he didn't pay since he lost business. He does pay for the police since he pays property and sales taxes.

I swear this thread is full of underage b& or foreigners.

>professions
>working on my shiter is a "profession"

LOL fucking rednecks.

Can't wait till the redneck whites are purged.

Thank you President Hillary.

Laugh all you want now, shitskin. Trump is going to truly make America great again once the establishment shills are dealt with and you no longer have your precious affirmative action laws to save you. You're going to regret those words and wish you'd never underestimated the power of the white race when we come pounding on your door, ropes and rifles at the ready for you.

But don't worry, maybe if you beg hard enough, we'll let you and your 20 kids live...as our slaves, of course.

Yes, because that's the only thing on the list.

Also, modern buildings are completely reliant on plumbing.
But by all means, I would love to see you beaners shit in buckets and just dump them outside from now on. It's probably what you're used to.

Then he loses and you go back to Wal-Mart for more cheese balls.

>being attracted to women and acting on the urges is sociopathic

I reaaallly hope you're a woman posting.

No they fucking do not, Mexicans are short, dark skinned, and smelly. They speak in hushed tones like rats and like to steal as much as niggers, Mexican women have children while still in their teens and the young males always try to project a machismo aura until you actually get in their face; Where they'll either back off or have their friends gang up on you. They have no desire to further their education so they work blue collar jobs for longer hours and less pay, since Mr. Penn Gillette up in his office will sure as fuck hire Pedro whos been mowing lawns everyday Sunday since he was sixteen before your white ass. I live in southern California and work in assembly (completely surrounded by mexicans) we absolutely do not fucking need more illegal immigrants. And if Hilary Clinton gets elected and lets more of those Syrian fucking vermin rapefugees in my country I will buy a gun and kill them.

Election Day, I bet this one cries the hardest for his mommy when Hillary wins.

Just you wait, Paco. I know I'll be.

You are being trolled. He is trolling you

>Media spends more time talking about Trump going full Ailes than it does talking about an Aussie attention whore's stolen emails that don't reveal anything people haven't known about Hillary for years

Shocking.

The funny thing is that he has no support from the dems in congress and almost no support from his own party. Even if the corrupt voting system manages to get him into office, he'll get less shit through congress than Obama.

Not my problem, you white people need to breed more. I'm being serious too, it's the fastest way to solve the population problem.

t. black person who's population has stagnated thanks to the wonders of abortions

HEY HEY HEY, GOOD BYYYYYYYYYYE

t. deplorable

Wild card, they don't know if they can have him in their pocket like Hillary.
Like Hillary has CNN in her pocket

(((you)))

I sure hope the smug Hillary-voters are ready to lose their jobs once some new "Diversity Legislation" is rolled-out.

You won't be so nuts over "diversity" when an under-qualified slag with an online degree gets the job you worked super hard to get simply because she's black and female.

But you're a Hillary-voter, so your nuts are probably so deep in your purse that you think you deserve it for being white and male.

The beaners in that enter the USA. The worse it is for blacks. Spics are literally carrying out a ethnic cleansing campaign against blacks in California as I type.

I'm native. I might get a better job. She's making native america great again.

t. Cubans who are more butthurt over the fact that there are more whites in Mexico than there are in Cuba

I knew it lel

>boilermakers
Isn't that Ross's sandwich?

>it's ok not to talk about Hillary being corrupt because everyone already knows lol

This is why the USA is going to shit.

repeatedly molesting at least a dozen women and bragging about it to a Bush, then excusing it as "Muh locker room banter!" would be sociopathic behavior, yes. Now back to your basket, deplorable.

No thats a moistmaker.

this

the GOP hates him and the democrats hate him, he won't be able to actually get anything done in congress

if he was actually an anti-establishment candidate he would've started his own party and taken over that way, like the nazis

I live in South Florida though (pretty much Little Caribbean, my parents are Jamaicans), so I should be safe for the time being.

Also, source?

Fuck off. Read a few off those emails top to bottom why don'tcha.

They're all democraps, aside from some small fries or assorted folk.

>SJW's getting triggered by heterosexual interaction

How much does his "toxic masculinity" trigger you, hambeast?

>I sure hope the smug Hillary-voters are ready to lose their jobs once some new "Diversity Legislation" is rolled-out.
>You won't be so nuts over "diversity" when an under-qualified slag with an online degree gets the job you worked super hard to get simply because she's black and female.

You're literally insane. I feel sympathy for your parents with how deluded/schizophrenic you ended up.

protip: your shortcomings in life cannot always be blamed on 'feminism' or 'minorities' or '(((them)))' or a candidate you don't like. there isn't a conspiracy to put one human out of 7 billion in unfortunate circumstances and everyone is in on it but you.

i pray you don't live in colorado for when you inevitably snap.

Why don't you go take a few more out of context, and sum up that there are lizards running the democrats?

The speaker of the house has completely rejected him on top of it.

Pathetic. You should be proud that you are non-white and of your non-white aztec heritage. Instead of trying to kowtowing to whites and being a uncle tom and playing the brown paper bag game

No coverage about Hillary funding Isis
Maximum coverage of trump saying guy things in private 11 years ago.
This shit is a fucking joke, it's like some TMZ celeb shit.
Did Ronald cause this much celeb gossip garbage during his presidential run? Where the presidential debates treated like some America's next top X show?

This has been the best election ever.

>bill goes after little girls
>FUCKING TRUMP SAID PUSSY! HE'S SATAN!

I don't even care for either candidate but it's just amusing to see how hard people defend Hillary

Hillary is partly responsible for the deaths of thousands of people in Lybia, Syria, Haiti, somalia and nigeria. But trump said some distasteful things, so he is much worse.

Is it because they aren't white girls being raped to death by Boko Harem that you don't care that hillary refused to lable them a terrorist organisation so her Dutch mate could continue to buy stolen diamonds from them?

>No coverage about Hillary funding Isis

HILARIOUS!

Donald Trump has managed to destroy the GOP. Any other candidate would destroy Hillary Clinton. Seriously.

It ruined Cred Forums.

>Also, source?

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-ramona-hate-crime-20160707-snap-story.html

yahoo.com/news/california-gang-members-charged-attacks-targeting-blacks-203722952.html

splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2007/latino-gang-members-southern-california-are-terrorizing-and-killing-blacks

redalertpolitics.com/2016/07/12/race-based-murder-america-blacks-targeted-not-police/

>DAE le SJWs are ruining le everything?!??

I wish Cred Forums would stay

>Donald Trump has managed to destroy the GOP.

Good. The war mongering neo-con illegal immigration spic loving GOP is dead. This is a good thing.

demagogue
ˈdɛməɡɒɡ/
noun
a political leader who seeks support by appealing to popular desires and prejudices rather than by using rational argument.

Sounds like pandering to minorities and women to me.

No but he was pretty clean. When Schwarzenegger ran for governor it was pretty bad but didn't have nearly the national spotlight that a presidential election has and even Schwarz didn't have nearly as much dirt and Donald.

wait so does this mean brown people aren't associated with blacks? Where are brown people on the white/black war?

I'm hispanic and born here as well as my parents. I don't want to be lumped in with tar babies

This election cycle is literally the best Frankenstein adaptation I've ever seen.

>HE'S *HITLER
ftfy

>You're literally insane. I feel sympathy for your parents with how deluded/schizophrenic you ended up.

Yeah I forgot that Affirmative Action and Diversity Quotas were made-up and not a completely open policy.

Stay mad.

>busy with school
>miss the voting registration deadline

>I can't vote for Trump now

fuuuuuuug :(

I fucked up guys. I can't tell my kids I voted for Trump now. Thank god I live in a red state though.

>spite

pretty sure they just don't want to replaced by millions of low IQ savage spics

>IQ savage spics

You mean the average GOP voter?

Did you ever consider that "stolen emails about things hillary's friends have said" is not on the same level as trump admitting to raping women?

>spics
>voting for Republicans

Do you idiot liberals even think about what you post before you post it?

The average GOP voter is white. Whites have an IQ around 100 or so. While the average Dem voter is black, Hispanic or female with an IQ in the mid 80s or so.

He's literally Senator Armstrong.

>and prejudices

Pandering does not make a demagogue.

>trump admitting to raping women

ITT things that didn't happen?

Hispanics mostly vote Democrat. "Hispanics are natural conservatives" is a falsehood spread by the GOP establishment to con conservative voters to support their own replacement.

While you're right that I'm not white, you're wrong in assuming that I'm Mexican, or even Latino. I'm a black guy with mostly Latin friends.

>we have to stop hillary, she's the next hitler!
>vote for the republican candidate in the primaries with one of the lowest chances of beating her

The Donald has literally said Cred Forums was a shithole

you and every trump teenage trump supporter.

what a bout white woman?

"Tar" people are also brown, you're as much of a shitskin as I am. You're stuck with us, unless your pretty clearly a white latino.

Isn't Compton mostly Mexican now? This is pretty interesting, thanks.

>Demagogue
>Populist
>Authoritarian

Do liberals just start over using words they see once on Facebook to make themselves feel smart?

>being afraid of fiction

>SJW's and their shit is completely out of control, and is currently destroying accademia, college, media, HR Departments, etc., and BLM thugs are literally killing cops and burning down cities
>"You know what we need in office right now? An SJW-pandering Feminazi extremist."

At least they're using "fascist" and "Hitler" less.

Probably because people aren't buying their shit any more.

not trying to argue. no use.

thanks for the (You)

>they are using fancy words and stuff
Most people over 12 wouldn't be foreign to the words you listed.

Trumpkins getting desperate. I you think anything meaningful was discovered in those leaks you are beyond retarded.

To be honest. This universe may be brutal, harsh and uncaring. But it's ultimately self correcting. All those things you state are ephemeral. It will never last because the self correcting nature of the universe will brutalize you for your mistakes.

It's so sweet that the trump backlash is happening so close to the end of the election cycle.

Ja, das ist ein sexmonster.

>lots of joocy stuff in the november surprise tho just u wait ;)))))

>Islam-related terror-attacks are occurring in a NATO country nearly every month
>The person we need in the Whitehouse is Hillary "Terrorism Happens Because People Criticize Islam" Clinton

like the bernie bros the peaked way too early.

All a ((((coincidence))) :^)

because it's 2016 and a female president is a cucks cherry on top.

To government and their supporters, terrorism is not a problem but something the peasants simply need to live with from now. The real threat is the people who don't like the terrorism.

>DUDE IGNORE THE LEAKS AND IGNORE MY CORRUPTION LMAO

Does this argument actually work? Is anyone dumb enough to fall for this shit?

>Le Jew meme

You do realise that Trump is Pro-Israel and has Jews in his family right?

if jews control the media, if they control the government, if they control the cultural message, if they control the economy and banks then why don't you consider them to be the true master race? They're obviously superior to the flaccid white males.

This.

20 dead innocents is an acceptable price to pay for "diversity" and inclusivity in the American populous.

Jews control the west in the sense that HIV controls your immune system.

>CORRUPTION

Source: /r/the_donald

Who is it that Cred Forums shrinks back like heebs themselves when you point out what a kike bootlicker their guy Trump is? Or his VP? Or the fact that Trump has been in Israel's pocket since forever?

Could it be that Cred Forums were secretly kikes this whole time?

>Trump "backlash"

Literally nobody was swayed by anything that happened. The people whinging about Trump's locker-room talk are SJW's that weren't going to vote for him anyway.

The media is screaming about a "Trump Meltdown" in the same way the media screamed about "Gamers are over!".
Gullible idiots see the headlines and think it represents the majority of opinions in America.

the polls would beg to differ.

Like the polls that said Brexit wouldn't happen?

*Cough*

Keep up those mental gymnastics, fuckboy. Your kike candidate is finished and you heebs will never win.

Maybe pay attention to their past voting records. Actions speak louder than words.

>White males actually believe this.

>trumptard
>gamergate autist

It all adds up.

We'll see.

it's the same group

>Nate Bronze
>ever being right

Go back to correcting the record somewhere else Nerd Virgin.

And the same group as the truthers and the ronpaul fags.

50 rubles have been deposited into your account.

>ever being right
Were you born in 2013 or something?

I'm considering ignoring all political threads until election night so I can unleash the full fury of my memery on the fat permavirgin alt-right pussies still shilling for Trump like he has a chance to win and bathe in the river of their tears.

>Kike bootlicker MAGA hat wearing Trumpcuck calling anyone else a nerd or virgin

That's hilarious.

>locker-room talk

do you have a single original thought

>BUT MUH RUSSIANS

It's not the cold war anymore shill.

He correctly predicted every state in the last election dingus. Granted this could be a very different election but that isn't what you were claiming.

It's your own employers that call you a nerd virgin, not that poster.

>so I can unleash the full fury

Just remember to take your insulin shots and asthma inhalers juan. We don't want you dying on us do we.

And that's why we should disband NATO, right Boris?

>OY VEY THEY'RE ON TO US SHLOMO BETTAH RUN SPIN TACTIC #23345

Top kike.

twitter.com/Acosta/status/786627888376324096

If Trump is the Jewish puppet, why are most Jews freaking out about him and viciously opposing him, and backing his opponent?

>CTR faggots
>calling anyone else "virgins" or "nerds"

Fucking kek.

Your own overlords hate you, cuck.

their glorious leader

>God bless them

I didn't think it was this possible to be this cucked.

For your sake I hope you're a woman.

Not who you are responding to, but Trump is obviously a Jewish ploy to get the Democratic candidate elected.

>OY VEY SHLOMO WE MUST SPIN FASTER LIKE A DREIDEL ON CHANUKKAH DON'T LET THEM KNOW THAT THEIR OPINION IS BACKED UP BY FACTS AND OUR CANDIDATE HAS LITERALLY SAID HE LOVES ISRAEL AND HIS FAMILY ARE JEWS SPIN SPIN SPIN SHLOMO WE MUST HAVE TRUMPSTEIN IN OFFICE FOR THE MOTHALAND

I hope for my sake your suicide doesn't work and you suffer for many years before you die you fucking degenerate faggot.

Are you implying that Jeb Bush or Marco Rubio could have beaten Clinton? Or hell, even Cruz?

Jews truly are the master race. Does their Machiavellian genius hold no bounds?

>"so I can unleash the full fury of my memery"
>calling anyone else a "nerd" or a "virgin"

I think you need to sit down and reevaluate yourself.

They would have a better chance than Trump?

Have you seen the unfavorable ratings for the two?

Wait so Cred Forums is actually trying to say Trump isn't a full blown kike that sucks Israel's dick every chance he gets? Do these people even listen to the words that come out of his mouth or watch any of his interviews? Are Trump supporters actually retarded people?

A lot of Cred Forums is secretly pro-Israel

It's just if you say otherwise Stormweenies will shit up your thread

>By promising
Oh, sweet drumpfkin

People don't vote against a candidate. They vote for a candidate. Nobody would get out to vote for Bush or Rubio, but Trump brought record turnout rates in the primaries. Meanwhile half of Clinton's supporters won't even bother to vote.

>1488

Holy shit. 14/88 post calling out Trump as a Jew. SHUT. IT. DOWN.

Shhhh don't try to use facts with the mentally Cred Forumstarded. They never let facts get in the way of an opinion.

they actually would've, cruz was even bragging during the primaries about how the polls showed that he had a far better chance at beating hillary than the donald

Polls are irrelevant. Polls said Brexit would fail miserably. Half of the people being polled wouldn't even get out to vote.

Trump has already won the election simply by making it be all about him. Clinton is a supporting character, so she loses.

I am just amazed at how poorly Trump manages the whole thing.
I am definitely not the smartest person on earth but even I know you should not make dumb jokes about those allegations. Just deny everything every time it comes up. Don't say anything more than "Those allegations are lies".

>I have no argument so let me just call someone retarded...lol!

People don't even try nowadays

trump was also constantly bragging about how the polls showed him winning the primaries

just because brexit was wrong doesn't mean you should completely reject all polls

People have been calling people retard in place of an argument since the word retard became a pejorative

You fucking idiot look at the picture . REALITY IS MY ARGUMENT!

Well it fits when a person is being FUCKING RETARDED.

Well, Bush and Rubio could get the Latino and female voters the GOP desperately needs at least, voters that Trump has completely alienated.

See for your "argument". I don't think facts directly from the person really need much more of an argument. Retard. Lol.

>Well, Bush and Rubio could get the Latino and female voters the GOP desperately needs at least
No. The vast majority of them will vote Democrat regardless of who the Republican candidate may be.

Clinton is a psychopath and her followers are all idiots.

He can't help himself. That's his weakness.
He said yesterday in a speech that his people didn't want him to talk about it, but he had to he said. So he went on a long rant about it.

Trump is a psychopath and his followers are all idiots.

Isn't it fun to both be right?

OH MY GOD HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT WHEN TRUMP IS BAD

Why does this fucking maniac want to go to war with Russia? What's her fucking problem?

>Trumpheeb gets BTFO
>Y-Y-YOU'RE ALL DUMB!

Back to /r/The_Donald and /r/fur

She doesn't but thanks for spinning the record.

>She doesn't
It's all she talks about. She's even got that creepy little midget VP of hers doing it. What's her fucking problem? Bitch is clearly psychotic.

She knowingly took tens of millions of dollars from a state that is funding ISIS.

fuck u daft cunt

>yfw you can't stump the Trump.

>Daft cunt

Why do I get the feeling you are the same Trumpkike who got blown the fuck out and said that same thing last night? Didn't you learn your lesson last night you kike bootlicker?

She can and she has. Sadly now we have to deal with her, but at least she's better than Israel's finger puppet Donald Drumpfsteinberg.

>not wanting to bring the fight to the dragon still trying to bully Eastern Europe
Fucking vatniks.

>Trump said mean things that hurt people's fee fees
>I'm only supporting the one that's totally guaranteed to burn the house down.

Full fucking retard

When you delete that picture in November I want you to think about all the time you wasted shilling for Trump and hos much he doesn't give a fuck about you. I want you to remember this moment. I want you to get on here and I want you to make a thread apologizing so we can all laugh at you. I'm screencapping it now so you better show up and get your punishment little piglet.

>totally guaranteed to burn the house down

Source?

Why do democrats LITERALLY want to start world war 3?

Because there are only a few countries left to take out.

>it's ok when hillary does it

because trump is a racist and a sexist

reminder that trump supporters aren't real

they are paid shills and chinese botnets spreading propaganda

it'll be hard to fight world war 3 when she'll also start the race war right?

Why do conservacucks LITERALLY post stupid shit like this with nothing to back it up?

>I'm totally fine with a corrupt corporate fascist running the country

Just fucking kill yourself already /r/SRS

because trump's entire platform and support is literally LITERALLY just based on memes

>polls
HAHAHAHAHAHA

>nothing to back it up
hahaha
hillary said she'd strike russia
what's her rationale?
the SUSPICION that they were behind hacks that exposed... her corruption

Why can leftists only poorly copy Cred Forums memes?

>hillary said she'd strike russia

When was this?

Also wouldn't you prefer a president who will tell Russia to go fuck themselves over a president who is buttbuddies with russia president and calls israel his greatest ally? Not burger just trying to figure out the logic.

I wish I could say this is a shitpost, but it's hard to tell anymore now that the left will do anything to fulfill their stupid dreams.

he's not a career politician or someone trying to manipulate government policy to make more money like all the major corporations (facebook, google etc)

> I'm proud of being in denial and I'd gladly vote in a corporate fascist warmonger

Lmao

Your biggest meme is a copy of something created by a "leftist" that calls you retarded.

Go get your fuckin shinebox.

>so I can unleash the full fury of my sausage fingers uploading all my memery

ibtimes.co.uk/clinton-us-should-use-military-response-fight-cyberattacks-russia-china-1579187

>Also wouldn't you prefer a president who will tell Russia to go fuck themselves over a president who is buttbuddies with russia president and calls israel his greatest ally? Not burger just trying to figure out the logic.
no I'd prefer we don't attack other superpowers because they hacked hillary's illegal private email server

>he's not a career politician or someone trying to manipulate government policy to make more money like all the major corporations

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THEY ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS

THAT SHIT THAT FAGGOT JUST FUCKING POSTED

THEY BELIEVE THIS

HOLY SHIT

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why should I care that Hillary Clinton got exposed as a corrupt piece of shit? Why should I want Americans who aren't corrupt pieces of shit to be sent off to kill and die for her being exposed as a corrupt piece of shit?

Maybe you need to explain how this benefits anyone who isn't Hillary or a military arms dealer.

Man CTR get paid to make up these memes. Fucking sad.

the fact that you got this upset by me simply disagreeing with you only further proves my point about you lot getting overly triggered any time someone says the slightest thing approaching negativity about your respective candidates, it's fucking pitiful the lengths you people go to, to defend a person who doesn't even view you as a fellow human being, just another number to help them secure a future for themselves, and only themselves

nobody as drone-tier as you would ever be worth having a discussion with, because you can't simply respond without falling back on tired shit like "I SUSPECT YOU DON'T LIKE MY PERSON" which leaves me like "holy shit, this one is truly clairvoyant, because i totally didn't say they were both full of shit in my original post"

no but really, this is why political mouth breathers on either side aren't worth talking to, you don't want to exchange ideas or even talk on anything resembling a leveled field because the reality is you're both trying to pull back some imaginary veil so you can justify pointing fingers at people and crying about how they just don't like ______ instead of forming anything resembling a cohesive discussion, you're just different sides of the same coin that want a common enemy for your respective agendas, doesn't matter who it is, if your disagreement detector goes off it's instantly BOOHOO city for all of you, all chasing after some hollow fucking victory that only exemplifies how drone like you all are, because you will reap nothing from it aside from some pretend belief that you got one over on your fellow man, when you're really celebrating hurting your own country by driving a wedge even further between people who should be trying to fix shit, not break it down further, but i suspect that's beyond your capacity to understand, given the response here was mostly about how hurt your feelings were that someone might not like clinton, which was all too familiar because trumpfags go just as spastic

>ibtimes.co.uk

Do you have a real source?

Donald Trump has been a corrupt piece of shit his entire life my friend. Are you unfamiliar with his life and history? Americans are really bad at politics. No wonder this is what you have to choose from. I never really understood the America bashing before this elections but now I'm starting to think maybe you are deserving it.

>wants open borders
>wants to flood the country with unvetted muslim immigrants
>tpp gold standard
>spews sjw rhetoric
>hurrrr source?

kys retard

See
Then fucking kill yourself.

I think it's time you came up with your own memes really.

>Bullshit like "FLOODED WITH MOOSLIMS MUH FREEDUMZ"
>kys

Yeah, why don't you come back when you're actually old enough to vote you fucking pissant Leafydrone.

>I don't like your source so it didn't happen
god you idiots are so in denial
youtube.com/watch?v=jz_dZ2SlPgw

so now they're comparing the length of the tapes and not the content?

>guy says hillary is corrupt
>shows proof

>BUT TRUMP IS CORRUPT BECAUSE I SPECULATED IT
>meanwhile hillary is still corrupt

>Donald Trump has been a corrupt piece of shit his entire life my friend
He's not proposing to start a war with a nuclear superpower because of it, though.

She told Wall Street her dream is open borders across the entire hemisphere.

pepe has evolved much past the original comic

Politician states to his supporters that he "wants things" (open borders, kill all Mexicans, Putin porno's)

You believe the politician will deliver on all the things HE "wants" because What he wants is in no way tailor fitted to the views and opinions of his supporters, whome are racist, uninformed and sometimes (if your super lucky) both

Fkn retard.

I am just asking for a real source calm it down. Thank you for posting one. While I think she is also stupid how is that not a good stance to take? Do you want to be stepped on or is being stepped on only okay when it's something supported by your politics candidate? I thought you Americans were supposed to be big strong military tough guy but you sound scared. Kind of sad.

So you haven't seen Trump history or his dozen bankruptcy and default on his own country while stealing through casino to make American poor. Yeah you deserve it. I'll enjoy my nice plot of American land in a few years thank you haha.

S-S-SHUT UP MAGA MUH GUNZ MAGA YA FOREIGNER SPEAK AMURICAN OR GIT OUT

*Shakes back and forth while listening to his /r/The_Donald mixtape*

pepe on Cred Forums did not start with Cred Forums or trump, if you actually browsed Cred Forums instead of coming here from reddit or twitter you would know that

>how is that not a good stance to take
how is getting millions of people killed in WW3 because your emails were hacked a good position to take
why are you such a hillary apologist

>muh dozens bankruptcy
I believe the number was four, and running businesses requires risk taking. not every risk you take pays off. this is the essence of capitalism. do you think he'd be wildly rich and successful if those four failures were as bad as you're suggesting? it's really sad that this has to be pointed out to you

>WW3
Why are you accepting that a foreign power is trying to influence you election? Weak as fuck.

how about we find proof of guilt before we even TALK about striking another country
it's like you take everything that comes out of her mouth as fact
the source of the attacks hasn't even been determined
LOL