What's some good kino to watch on heroin? I just got into it

What's some good kino to watch on heroin? I just got into it.

I just got into heroin myself, brother. I've been coasting on it all night watching power rangers as I begin to care less and less about what I'm actually watching. I have only one hit left right now and will probably be fiending tomorrow night. I pretty much decide whether or not to be an addict then. Wish me luck!

Walker, Texas Ranger

DUDE

OPIATES

what does heroin feel like

2 hour long brain orgasm

I think you missed the point of heroin.

Trainspotting

kinda like weed except a million times better.

DUDE IM SO HIGH RIGHT NOW LMAO

That scene in Breaking Bad where Jane overdoses.

Andrei Rublev of course.

you're already an addict

enjoy the next couple years of your life chasing dope and waking up sick. it's not fun.

over-rated

>shooting up the intravenous jew
You need Jesus famalam

speaking of drugs and movies

i recently did schrooms and watched Grease! and I cant stress enough how good that was, the colours oh the colours in the school dance scene had me convinced the movie was designed with this purpose in mind.

get on it, cant recommend it enough, Wizard of Oz would be great as wel tbf

lol no

coke is overrated

id post a pic of a noose but i cant be bothered so instead ill just tell you to kys OP

Gia

the infamous 'speedball' shot of coke and shot of heroin

So do people do shot of meth and shot of heroin?

why would you fuck your shit up so hard?

ASS 2 ASS

0/10
i can tell by the way you talk you have never shot up.

Seinfeld desu

probably.

>coke overrated
Fuck you, you're overrated

ive never shot up heroin and coke at the same time, but i have snorted heroin and then snorted some coke. was kind of meh, rather just have the dope by itself. all the coke did was stop me from nodding out, which is the best part of an opiate high

im sure people do inject meth+dope, but not where i live. meth isnt really a big thing where i am, i don't know anyone who has even tried it.

lol no

drugs are not over-rated. If you truly believe that you are getting weak shit. People don't throw away their lives doing shitty coke.

ASHHHH TEHHHH ASSHHH

*tips needle*

I've snorted heroin and smoked crack together, it's pretty good, but I don't shoot up so I'm sure it's even better.

>Not doing whatever shit you wanna do.
You do realize that after you die you cease to exist for eternity, right? After your demise you'll never, ever, be capable of feeling anything again. Wake the fuck up and go do drugs, my man.

nope, never shot up, never said I did.

i know the difference between shit coke that is 90% lidocaine and decent stuff.... never cared for any of it. probably the most hyped up overrated drug i've ever tried.

You probably aren't going to regret not doing drugs once your dead, so that's an incredibly weak argument.

Maybe your brain chemistry is just that different than most in that regard, but I still believe you haven't had really good shit. The last hit of coke is the saddest feeling in the world.

wtf i love drugs now

I imagine some Brenkino is a good pairing

I'd like to watch one of you fa/tv/irgins {just} go through this ritual. I feel witnessing it would be the ultimate in contemporary art

most of the time i had a coke binge i always had to get a few xanax bars because i'd have headaches for the next day or two.

and yes i know what decent coke is... i even shot up coke a few times. made my fucking ears ring when it hit, that was weird.

my needle is my paintbrush, my arm my canvas, and my high? My high is the art.

oh damn. Okay, I believe you I think.

i missed my vein once and my whole arm went numb

that....wasn't fun

For me, its the Halal Snack Pack.

I just did about a gram of coke earlier today, been drinking all day, and am now smoking a couple of bowls of some stuff I just got. What kino should I watch? I was thinking about finishing Metropolis

>voluntarily taking up drugs

.. bruh

really makes you think

>you share a board with degenerates

i used to know someone who was such a dope fiend that he had to use a fucking ice cream scooper for all the dope powder and water. he was getting shit dope and had to use like 10 bags to get high.

it was the most absurd thing ive ever seen in my life.

>posting Friends

>>>/reddit/