What do you think happened?

What do you think happened?

alternativenation.net/sherilyn-fenn-attacks-david-lynch-and-mark-frost-over-twin-peaks-2017/

>Okay, Sherilyn, get back into the character of Audrey
>You know, Mr. Lynch, the portrayal of that character is kind of sexi-
>I don't care, just do it, Sherilyn
She then proceeds to go on a Twitter rant.

Even old ladies buy into the SJW bullshit now.

Also I hope she doesn't fuck up the show's filming with her bullshit.

Trips for truth

Show has finished filming and is in post-production so should be fine.

>play a mischievous slut
>expect the character to have become something else in the sequel

Wtf I still hate twin peaks now

She's also a fat bitch now so she's probably being triggered over being reminded of it after her entire role in Ray Donovan was "Hank Azaria's fat wife his underling doesn't want to fuck".

She's literally bipolar and off her head, you only need to read a few posts to see that. She's lucky Lynch is still around to give her a role in a major series.

she rambles like someone's manic auntie. women of that age aren't getting dicked enough so they do this shit

>all the promotional material focuses on the super popular main character of the show
>stupid sexy slut thinks she should be the focus of the promotional material
>trying to use social media as leverage in a power play
>thinks she can whip up a frenzy to get what she wants out of Lynch and Frost

maybe 25 years ago hon' but not today

Love david lynch even more now

I like that he doesn't seem to be at all driven by pandering to the cast and he's basically doing whatever the fuck he wants. It gives me hope.

>Lord Jesus & Heavenly Father

Even if she's actually perceiving things correctly, that she is being discriminated against, taken advantage of, whatever.
So what? Twin Peaks has had enough behind the scenes problems, shut up and deal with it. Don't get in the way of art you narcissist.

mad

Why can't these people ever be specific about what they're complaining about?

It's always some vague shit in nonsensical tweets that amount to nothing.

I bet Lynch wrote the evil David Cooper to be a rapist. Not that I have anything wrong with that. If the evil Cooper is Bob then he should be shown to be doing evil things.

This. Last thing I want is the show being halted from production and we gotta wait a whole another new

Why did everyone in the cast age like milk except Kyle MacLachlan?

Audrey? I thought she died at the end of season 2?

The actress who plays Shelly looks so good still

>implying that women are even horny in old age

This. It sounds like she has been brainwashed by the SJW's to critisize how the show is run

Get

Remember when that gnome also accused Lynch of raping someone or something like that on facebook?

Poor Lynch. Why people picking on him :(

Either he has a way to piss people off to the point they try to slander him with lies or some of it is actually true

AUDREY FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Shelly will always be best girl

NDA's?

iirc he implied lynch based the character of leland on himself

It literally says why right there in the tweets. If she talks about anything specific, she'll be sued.

if they explicitly make accusations they make themselves legally vulnerable for slander suits maybe

That's so Lynchian, I almost believe it.

I don't want to jump to any conclusions about her like some SJW. It's too bad they can't get along. Hopefully, they patch it up, but god dammit, if anything happens to Twin Peaks because of her, i'll be dropping her from my spank bank.

That's cause the middle age woman of today are getting a taste of the end game of this sjw shit but don't realize it as the cause so they go even harder for it. Imagine how bad young women of today are going to be at that age.

lmao who the fuck does she think she is questioning the direction of david lynch's creation?

We'll all be in camps to exonerate our male privilege by that time don't worry

It's already filmed, she can't do shit at this point.

this looks like something a 12 year old typed