Sense8 Season 2

They wrapped up shooting in Brazil.

Will you be watching?

Probably, to first plot focus they do on the tranny bitching that no one respects his life choices and I'm dropping it, the adorable blonde chick keeps me watching.

I want an asian gf

I want a white gf

I want an inuit gf

they fired the black guy because he didn't like trannies

So is this show just about being as degenerate and hedonistic as possible?

>tfw you never have a telepathic connection and complete understanding and empathy with another human being

No. I don't watch degenerate piece of shit propaganda. Is there a single normal straight character? Are they all mentally ill faggots who cut off their dicks and are constantly fucking other faggots? I imagine this show is a constant orgy of freaks, guys with tits and disgusting holes where their dicks should be, women with beards, amputees fucking each other and it's portrayed as "beautiful" because aren't straight people so boring and repressed? They're so lame, diversity is fun!

how the fuck has this shitty thread been at the top of the catalog for hours with only 7 responses

fucking jews man

sage

this thread has existed for a half hour

unless OP's been remaking it and spamming the thread

>No more Based Can Damme

FUCKING

D R O P P E D

Hating on the trannies is perfectly normal and justifiable, but what fuck did the damn nigger except when he went to work for the Watchowski tragedies.

i-i'm sorry

i may be a little drunk

are they going to can this after s2 or did they get a good deal ?

>amputees fucking each other
I feel like that one doesn't really fit in with the others.

1500s blease go back

They probably wrote a pegging scene for him

This show was way too expensive for the reception it got. Only way it's not 86'd after S2 is they shrank the budget a lot.
>finished shooting in Rio
Or maybe they didn't. Who teh fuck knows?

he'll still be there. new actor will do all the gay shit they want him to do

Well I'll be a son of a gun if it isn't disgusting as well

fuck yeah I can't wait for another 4 way homo fuck fest

Yeah, but it's not like amputees choose to be amputees, except for a few really fucked up people.