You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig

You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J0BrdMi-oyc
youtube.com/watch?v=AFa1-kciCb4
youtube.com/watch?v=8XDB7GMnbUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>clint eastwood will die in your lifetime

>We will never get a master piece Dark tower movie with Clint Eastwood in his prime playing Roland.
>Instead we get a shitty pile of garbage
Wake me up

Who do you think should have been cast as Roland?

I'd go for Timothy Olyphant but there's that whole Deadwood/Rango thing so I'd go for Michael Shannon instead

What did he mean by that?

He'll basically live on through his son.
I'd watch another man with no name movie with him.

youtube.com/watch?v=J0BrdMi-oyc
I never understood why Angel Eyes didn't simply kill Tuco and have a 1v1 stand-off with Blondie, I mean Tuco didn't have any valuable information, and Angel is certainly not the honorabru type of guy. And then he goes full retard and positions himself right down the middle, basically making himself a guaranteed loser

>prime
Roland is in his 50s during the books, Pale Rider era Eastwood would've fit the most

>positions himself right down the middle

Are you retarded or something. The three of them stand in a position that forms the shape of a triangle. And no matter which way you look at it, any one of them can be the non-existent "middle".

where?

it's not honor but pride and arrogance. look at how he looks at tuco. he despises him too much to kill him cheaply

And that's the point of a Mexican stand-off.

The person who makes the first move will almost certainly lose.

right here
*unzips dick*

He means he wants to Tuco to dig a hole with his big, strong, sturdy shovel if you know what I mean ;^)

I seriously don't understand what's so good about this movie and why people love it so much

why did he have to die?

To advance the plot, duh.

2deep4u?

>seriously

Maybe because it's the greatest spaghetti western of all time?

that's okay

Blondie was a big guy and was threatening Angel's position of being in charge

Will there be anything that matches it?

You have to consider that almost everything available to watch before 1966 kinda sucked

Back to rebbit, cucklord

> You haven't listened to the theme song today

youtube.com/watch?v=AFa1-kciCb4

>Just a man
>an ancient race

what did he mean by this?

There have always been men without any special calling and drifters.

>can't grasp the simple themes of the movie

the movie gets better every time I watch it

I still have OUATITW as my top spaghetti western though

no worries, I listened to ecstasy of gold instead

I want reddit to leave

Dark Tower had only one good book

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

MORTON DID NOTHING WRONG

d-delet this.

I've seen the 1080 version of Good, Bad Ugly so many times now; are there any other editions or 4K releases to watch it on?

>And then he goes full retard and positions himself right down the middle

samefag, I'm a newbie to video quality, how can I get a hold of the yellow-ish tint quality since it's looks pretty cool.

that' the one with russian audio i think

Except the triangle they formed wasn't equilateral, the distance between Tuco and Blondie was much bigger than between either of them and AE. It's obvious that one of them would inevitably target him first

>He'll basically live on through his son.
>I'd watch another man with no name movie with him.

Scott can't act for shit though

Is there a better poster than this?

not if you kys first

Answer me god dammit, also what site is the best for buying posters?

>I'd watch another man with no name movie with him.
Ignoring the fact his son sucks at acting, it'd be missing the most important part: Sergio Leone.
Plus, I'm sure some Hollywood production company owns the rights and they would never make a movie like that again.
>Man with No Name Squaring off against 7 men in a duel
>entire duel is slow motion CGI
>MwNN dodging bullets
>follow track of final bullet as it comes from the barrel of his gun, flies through the air, enters a man's skull, bounces around, comes out, deflects off a dropped pistol falling through the air, and redirects through another man's heart

the japs have unique posters for some reason

>Dubstep remix of

>punished Tuco

Please tell me that's not from the new trilogy boxset.

TOGUSAAAAAAAA!

Childhood is idolizing The man with no name, adulthood is realizing that Tuco was the best character.

Oh man, I can just hear it...
>movie ends with MwNN riding off while some flavor of the week pop song plays

It was at the end. Yes, at the start Tuco and Angel Eyes were close together, but if they had drawn on each other Blondie could have shot the winner before he turned around. By the time they actually drew they were equally spaced.

>movie is a female-led and directed reboot showing Woman with No Name's origins
>90 minute retelling of GBU where Tuco and Angel Eyes don't show up at all in the first 3rd of the movie
>her parents are a slave and a native American woman that are killed by an "angel-eyed" gunslinger
>"""""""subtle"""""" hints throughout that WwNN is Jill McBain, despite that not making any sense at all
>sequel bait ending

Bump

His son is a manlet bad actor who will never make it without even more extreme nepotism than has gotten him what little roles he's had

kek

Am I the only one impressed by the English dub cast for GITS? Even if you're a weeb snob, I feel like you have to acknowledge how well they cast every single role in GITS:SAC and beyond. First movie was 10/10 but I like the voice actress they used for the Major after that better.

youtube.com/watch?v=8XDB7GMnbUQ
always gets me more excited. What a great piece of music.

Not if I can help it

thank god people can learn how to act then you goon

>This garbage is considered good dialogue.
Leone blows

It's a masterpiece of squinting.
Clint eastwood, greatest squint of all time.
Lee van cleef, top level squinter.
Countless other squints.

I recently saw this at the cinema but don't remember it loking so... yellow. Did they fuck with the filters for no reason?

Wait until after you cast your vote for Trump on November 8th at least. That's what I plan on doing.

Drawing of the Three >>>>>> Wizard and Glass >>>>>>>> The Gunslinger > The Wastelands >>>>>> Song of Susannah >>>>>> Wolves of the Calla

Currently reading the last book

He gave Tuco half of the gold. I don't think Tuco would have given him half.