It's come to my attention that a lot of people haven't seen or even heard about Naked Lunch. Why is that...

It's come to my attention that a lot of people haven't seen or even heard about Naked Lunch. Why is that? I think I'll start shoving it down people's throats for a while.

Go fucking watch it if you haven't yet, you pleb piece of shit. It'll be in your top 20 (at the very least) by the time the credits roll.

I didn't get it. However I remember that the last scene had an impact on me. He had to prove if he was a writer, I think, and he did it by shooting his wife. It was one of those "... oh" moments.

DUDE, HEROIN

2gay4me

I saw it. I liked it. Not in my top 20 though. Also:

W I L L I A M T E L L

>He had to prove if he was a writer, I think, and he did it by shooting his wife. I

i liked the scene where he had to prove he was a writer, and he pulled a pen out of his pocket and held it up.

still, it didn't follow the book.

> no Lovable A.J. and his purple-assed baboon

> no Dr Schaeffer's giant centipede

> no lesbian in a cardboard arc de triomphe bellowing the Star Spangled Banner

> no Johnny being hanged by Mary

> no fucking County Clerk

> no Portuguese Mooch

Burroughs was a drug addicted shit fucking faggot who liked to sodomize boys while they were hanging by their necks.

He also murdered his wife deliberately.

you say that like it's a bad thing.

when asked "When did you stop wanting to become president?" he said "at birth, and probably before"

Sodomite detected. Back to Cred Forums with you shit fucker.

It's not bad, but it's not even in Cronenberg's top five.

(laughing hysterically) wow, are you ever on the wrong board.

Say, Bill. Do you think you could rub some of this bug powder on my lips?

This isn't the homo board. That's Cred Forums and whatever weebs do.

>t. heroin junkie

> he didn't get the memo about all of the boards being homo boards now, except /aco/

Oh there's certainly homos on every board. Because they started at Cred Forums and brought their AIDS everywhere else.

overrated hipster mediocrity carried by Cronenberg used by posers pretending to understand the term meta

Naked Lunch is a masterpiece. Both the book and the film. Both on their own.
Top 20 lists of movies only work if you know not many good films. For me there are probably 200 great films and I can't rank them. They all improved my life.

I was annoyed by that movie

How can a movie be carried by its director? How does that work?

Are all fags like this? I think I changed my mind and consider eradicating them all a good thing.

i get high on morphine almost every day .. and it is still too much of a movie even for me

Someone needs to go Duterte on your ass, Mr. Robot.