Will it be Kino?

sonypicturesanimation.com/pdfs/emojiexpressyourself_castannounce_emoji_pressrelease.pdf

That girl....

bump

>T. J. Miller as Gene
>Ilana Glazer as Jailbreak
>James Corden as Hi-Five
A bunch of unfunny people starring in an unfunny movie.
;^)

YESH

bumparino

nice trips person I don't know ;)

why does the girl emoji have a body but the other ones are a face with arms and legs theyre not even consistent

sexism muh patriarchal body standards for emojis

bump

I think this worked better

>hand character
>has no hands

>there will be legitimate "this is kino" threads about this movie when it comes out

Cred Forums culture has fallen so far

>Main character is generic smiley but he has a tuft of hair and a chipped tooth. He's a whacky loser thats tired of being an unremarkable nobody
>Punkish female side character/love interest is rebellious, sassy and needs no man! Except mr generic protag of course.
>Fat dopish hand guy is the lovable black sidekick who gets cucked

Did I get anything wrong?

I don't remember the edgy Goth girl emoji

>Poo emoji not the black sidekick

yeah, the hand isn't the black guy, the piece of poop is.

yes

>only the poo emoji has brown eyes

racist

xD

For real though the hand is the Patrick Star isnt he

The poo is some suave lolrandum cunt that pops up every now and then but doesnt contribute anything meaningful. Its funny because hes a suave ladiesman but hes literally poo! EL OH EL!

They want the lego movie audience

Thats the most cancerous thing I've ever read.

It's the official sony press release for the movie

what about her?

nice

Fuck I don't even know how many repeating digits this is or what it's called, but I like it

>Suave lol so randum
>"I heard women like chocolates, I don't anything about that, but here's something brown you can sink your teeth in."
>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP

Yeah, ok. I can live with this.

Shit like this is why ISIS thinks they can beat us

sides in orbit

oh shit I can't samefag with a trip

WASTE
OF
SEXUPLES\
DESU
PHAMICOM

THIS CANT BE HAPPENING

So...it's the Lego movie mixed with Food Fight but without a bankable franchises backing it up. This is gonna flop harder than anyone can possibly imagine.

>sextuples

does this mean I get my dick sucked

fuck what's happening in this thread

oh my fucking god

This is illegible. Sony is so out of touch it's almost impressive.

Oh fuck

>Greetings. My name is Patrick Bateman™, and I have contacted you for important matters.

I have taken notice to your post. It is of high quality™, but it's not the contents of the post that I'm interested by, it's the post-number.

Your post-number is unlike any other that I've ever seen. It is unique, as no other will ever obtain your distinct strand of numbers, but that is not the only unique thing about it.

Look at the numbers at the very end. Take a close look at them, and you might even realize it, too. Your post-number has ended in repeating digits, that is why I am contacting you.

I don't want to seem like a bother, as I understand that you're very busy crafting hundreds of quality™ posts such as the one I am replying to, but this is a matter more important than posts. It's a matter of life and death.

Here on Cred Forums, it is the most important rule of all that repeating digits much be checked and kek'd, that is why I am contacting you. I am here to check and kek your repeating digits, for it is a matter of religious importance.

So, after all this patience and discussion, I will now check your repeating digits. Here I go: #Checked

Now that your repeating digits have been checked by me, it is now time for me to leave. I cannot spend all day checking your repeating digits, no matter how much I love them. The reason? More digits must be checked.

thanks patrick it was my first time

Who /emoji/ here

So what's the name of the shit emoji? Crappy, Poopy?

hey I keep seeing this guy posted, what movie is he from? I keep on wanting to say american horror story, either that or he's the guy that did the mcdubnald's documentary. I don't remember the exact title but it was something like: supercheckme

It's probably poo

Nah, he was in Shrek 2: Get Checked

Nothing made by sony pictures is good.

Worst studio in hollywood.

what does it mean to get checked tho i aint a hockey player

remember that

wait what the shit is this and how is it connected to that shitty movie with the actor son of that will smith nigger

impressive

stop following me

keep em coming

Let's see Paul Allen's dubs.

Our natural lifespan will allow us to see such terrible sights

Why is everyone posting this creepy man? I'm going to bed now, if I get dubs your mother will die in her sleep if you do not reply to this post

>An ecosystem of content and brand initiatives
I share oxygen with people who come up with this shit

i dont know any of these people

Rude.

Just in case...

Posting in epic thread

>tfw have Immunity Cat's immunity

aaaaaaaaaaa

that's nice, but check these doubles which revoke all immunity and force you to reply to this post or you will have to pull barbed wire out of your urethra every morning for the rest of your life

Not anymore, check these bad boys out

>OFF BY ONE

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

My bad, forgot to carry the three

Immunity Cat conquers all

It's apparently a leak from sony's marketing team showing what they panned to build around that shitty movie before everyone hated it

whoever is posting these needs to stop

C-Check these out

immunity cat must reply to this post or all of it's immunity kittens will be eaten by a vile dogger

>he can't appreciate the artistic process of creating fine cinema

>Avoid sociopolitical themes

kokokokokokoko

ooops sorry posted wrong image hopefully immunity cat protects you

Guys I think Sony is run by my grandpa from his ipad

Too late

Your mother is history

That still seems like it's the wrong image

>Jaden Smith fans
>M. Night fans
Why list two non existent groups?

Is sony marketing just throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks? Because that's all I'm getting at these pictures.

Please don't tell me this is the official pitch.

No I've got it for sure this time

Keep these abhorrent Sony marketing slides coming

The people these work on are out-breeding us more and more every second

I refuse to think these are real

it is

They know.

>Putting comedy and humor in quotations like they themselves knew it was unfunny shit

stop please you're making me legitimately sick

Excuse me but is that baby supposed to be sitting or standing? At that angle it looks like a little goblin.

>familiar territories: well-recognized cast
>unfimilar territories: well-recognized cast

Those two categories basically mean "fans" and "everybody else". It's a market research thing.

They've been throwing shit at the wall for years now, nothing has stuck and all the shit is on the floor, five feet high, and to move around the offices you need a raft or a good swimming coach

Holy shit, witnessed.

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

>same exact thing in both familiar and un-familiar categories

what the actual fuck

qints get

sony is fucked.