Emma Watson is smug, and a bad actress.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10986142/r
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/gif/image/1456/17/1456170474181.webm
imgur.com/a/TAR1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love to cum inside her fertile pussy if you get my meaning

she's hot and I want her to abuse me with her feet

Emma Roberts > Emma Stone >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dogshit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Emma Watson

Disagreed. Television and Film as usual with dogshit opinions. Now Emma Stone that bitch can't act. Emily Blunt that bitch can't act

She also triggers faggots so she is basically cool

Emma>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Roberts>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>what the fuck are you thinking>>>>>Emily Stone

I love how best emma triggers these faggots so much

>emma watson will never kick you in the balls repeatedly with her naked feet and once you are lying on the ground in pain step above your head sit down upon your mouth lips to lips and release her precious golden fluid inside you

What's funnier is seeing the faggots come out of the woodwork everytime, crying. Best Emma is an inferiority complex meme though, a simple google search of "Emma" will provide one result first.

Worst Emma

>watson
>best emma
Top kek

Kek look right on time

Somebody knows Cred Forums

>google emma, go to images
fucking kek
watson>roberts>some mongoloid>stone

strawpoll.me/10986142/r

Stay mad, watsofag

popularity != quality

Kek

Stay mad newfag. Emma was always our girl. Enjoy watching television

>roberts and stonefags are this btfo
Seriously it all makes sense now most of these anti watson posters are horse fags. You cant make this shit up too ironic.

>this btfo

in your wet dreams watsonfag

> a severely psychotic freak
> better than a turd
choose one and only one.

>Emma was always our girl
******our****** girl

>obnoxious feminist cunt
>our girl

You don't have to prove me right senpai, theres a sea of salt. Listen if it makes you feel better roberts btfo stone

Oh I am laffin thank you

I sure do

Emma Watson is smart, and a good actress.

Here's your (You).

Roberts > Stone >>> Watson

She's an entirely average actress. 'Bad' is probably a bit much.

This. She is smug and a bit annoying though.

she looks and acts like a fucking boy

And a very lewd neck

>implying you wouldn't

>key on her neck

Is that the key to her cucks chastity belt?

It's the key to those dubs

>didn't say these dubs
>didn't say these trips

Fug.

combo breaker

whoa

Nice

> those eyebrows

>bad actress
check
>simpleton
check
>smug
well no

CUTE

master key ultra

Smugmione reporting in

I can't speak to her supposed smugness. But I'll agree with the latter part of that statement. She's an awful actress.

So smug

Emma Watson is a sheltered spoiled lily white english girl who has had everything in life given to her on a platter.

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/gif/image/1456/17/1456170474181.webm

Stone>Watson>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Eric Roberts asshole>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Emma Roberts

All Britfags are smug; it's literally part of their """culture""". Their country is one gigantic fedora.

I don't care how far down the feminist crazy hole she falls. It will just add more fuel to my fantasies of fucking her senseless until all she can think about is the cock.

>not having your own dedicated hot glue machine in the year 2016

the neck is the lewdest part of a woman

If you say so, user.

>should we tell him?

t. sharter

not like us poor soot-faced child blacksmiths and miners amirite bruh

What's this "we" shit? If you can't use twitter without assistance there's probably no hope for you in the first place.

we might as well be by comparison

Watson is for shit skins aussies that are easily triggered

100% true

sdop bullings

You were lucky. We lived for three months in a brown paper bag in a septic tank. We used to have to get up at six o'clock in the morning, clean the bag, eat a crust of stale bread, go to work down mill for fourteen hours a day week in-week out. When we got home, our dad would thrash us to sleep with his belt.

I'm not even thinking of Dawkins, he's actually pretty funny. It's just that every Britfag I've ever known is an affected try-hard who says the dumbest shit and asks the dumbest shit.

>he uses twitter

Where's the Dawkins/Watson smirkpic.

Of course she's smug, that's the only reason they hired her to play Hermione in the first place.

Oh fuck off you bitter fags she didn't evem originally want to try out herself but did eighth or nine callbacks and had the right attitude to impress the studio and get the job she beat out probably a thousand girls with limited stage experience.

At any rate apparently shes been singing since she was little

This Tbh

but remember this is only true when it doesn't validate your opinion.

Tv btfo
>popuarity doesnt matter
>except when i want it ti le strawpoll le worst emma
Hypocrites

How did such a plain looking girl become an actress and considered beautiful by so many. The average girl on the street is more attractive. Is it some sort of morph of her beauty in people's minds because they have a harry potter fetish. Do these people put on round glasses and a robe and masterbate yelling expeliamus as they cum?

Nice fucking meme ive heard that about fifty times.

Emma is pretty as fuck. No wonder contrarians post inferior looking bitches all day

people have accused you of jerking off to harry potter over 50 times? is it because you jerk off to harry potter?

Dude ebin. God damn you're autistic. I've jerked off to her a million times having nothing to do with potter. How retarded does one need to be to constantly moan about emma watson being a spunkbunk, where have you faggots been

literally who???

Why are you ashamed of your harry potter masterbation sessions? Is your wizard robe all crusty and stiff? Why don't you just wash it, your dry semen is not magic spells coming to life, it'll wash out.

This guy right here. death taxes and emma watson being a spunkbunk are guaranteed.

The chick leading the new tom hanks technothriller and batb go back to your star wars or capeshit thread probable daisyfag

She is genuinely an average looking person, maybe even a little bit below, not even kidding.

Some mongoloid > all

She has that cute appeal. For me not an attractive or sexy woman but she makes you wanna hug her.

Why did she grow her hair out?

she was tired of every boy cumming in his pants when she walked in the room

literally huh???

Not even joking you're full of shit m8
imgur.com/a/TAR1A

Not saying there aren't other attractive girls but you probably like many who I would say are completely average and standard. American girls for sure are overrated as fuck. Emmas qtness and her accent is what inducing diamonds as well

Any Asian movies that will make me cry? Pic related. Wasn't a masterpiece but things with memory loss always destroy me, cried like a little bitch.

Damn Cred Forums, wanted to start a thread. Why you do this to me

I grew

damn. fucking succubus. i'd probably sell my soul for that