What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Obi-Wan has been a dick since the 1977 movie.

Only from a certain point of view

Yeah, but he goes out of his fucking way in the Phantom Menace. He's questions, criticizes and undermines his master. He insults others before he's met them or gotten to know them and he constantly tries to suck up to the council.

He's a dickhole.

Jar Jar is a pathetic life-form.

What rip is this? That's actually a really clear shot.

But he saw Anikan midichlorian count. Finding this kid is a fucking big deal to his entire religion, isn't it?

How the fuck can you look at a midichlorian count that's higher than fucking Yoda's and conclude the bearer is a pathetic life-form?

Was he just stupid?

IT's just youthful arrogance like most people have in their teens and 20's.

Which kinda' raises the interesting question of what age he's suppose to be here?

The actor's clearly in his late 20s but I feel they're trying to pass Obi off as not-quite-20-yet.

He says that line before counting his midichlorians

I think he was supposed to be 24

No he doesn't. The line about picking up ANOTHER pathetic-life form is a reaction to already having picked up Jar Jar.

The line itself drops right after the pod race, when Qui-Gon returns with the hyperdrive before going back to tell Anikan he's free.

He's already done the midichlorian scan and sent it to Obi-Wan. This was the reason he decided to try to free Ani in the first place.

>Source: I'm literally watching the movie right now.

Yeah it's a 50gb rip per movie I found of the prequel films.

>padawan braid on the wrong side
REEEEE

I think you're a pathetic life-form.

He's a space racist.

and he was a good friend.

>space racist.

More toxic masculinity than racism.

Obi-Wan is invalidating Jar Jar's identity just because he doesn't ascribe to traditional male roles.

You sound like a space-nigger.

Kill yourself faggot

I like to think this is ironic.

Do Gungans have penises?