Tv news report about someone doing something heroic

>tv news report about someone doing something heroic
>reporter interviews person and says "people watching this are calling you a hero"
>the other person says "I don't consider myself a hero"

>Superhero's feats are viewed via YouTube
>The view counter skyrockets into the millions

>coldblooded character kills a victim
>coolly watches the report of the murder on the news later on

>short clips of people watching it on their phones, laptops and tablets
>at least one guy saying 'You have to see this!' or 'Have you seen this guy?' to a friend

>anxious character kills a victim
>nervously asks the bartender to
raise the volume of the tv when the report of the murder appears.

>hastily finishes his drink
>runs out

>guy scores 4 goals in his first ever game totally writing a new page in record books
>doesn't crack a smile or a laugh and was am autist in interviews

>and was am autist in interviews

>leaving 20 dollars for a glass of scotch without waiting for the change.

>his first ever game
First ever NHL game. The NLA might he shit, but it's not amateur level.

>user writes something that always happens in movies
>faggot asks him to name 5 movies where that happens

Hey! Hey! You forgot your change!

Name 5 threads where that happened

most blockbuster movies are looking to gain recognition for those grand gestures done by their heroes, it's highly ironic that directors have to capture the unseen deed and capture it being humbly played down through a series of camera lenses.

>bartender or someone in the bar looks up at the tv screen just as the artist's impression of the suspect flashes up, and realises it matches the guy that just left

>no, you people are the real heroes

>documentary about a missing girl or someone who was killed
>'she was always filled with smiles, everytime she walked in the room she would brighten up the room and smiles everyone would be smiling and start smiling too. her smile was contagious, she was just always smiling'

>chuckles about it while sipping on some bourbon

>character sitting in a bar
>news story relevant to the plot appears on a CTR television attached to a corner wall by a bracket
>Yells at bartender "Hey, hey! Turn that up!"

Just once I'd like to see an interview where one of the people close to her goes 'She was kind of a bitch, actually'

imagine the sadness of a documentary about the murder of user.

gotta lie to get by. If people find out that she was actually a cunt then new people might start treating her and her associates differently - can't have people thinking a girl deserves to be treated anything less than a princess, that would be educating them.

I think if they immediately go into how caring and smiley someone was there wasn't really much there in terms of personality

this guy?

>phonecall
>"turn on tv"
>character turns on the tv and its on the correct channel and just the right timing to present the news related to the matter at hand