Tfw suffering painful hemorrhoids

>tfw suffering painful hemorrhoids

What are some movies that deal with butthurt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A7wRILTYiLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YbYWhdLO43Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxQ1GlTPvtg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Star Wars 7: Out Of The Kitchen

BvS: Dawn of Bait

no memes, please Cred Forums hemorrhoids are fucking painful as fuck, i'm shoving ice cubes up my ass every 10 minutes, please give a movie about butthurt that to pass time

youtube.com/watch?v=A7wRILTYiLQ

what the fuck is that?

Butthurt removal procedure.

I can fap to this

Eat fruit and cereals, you dumdum. And if you plan on using a cream, do it for less than 5 days, or it comes back stronger.

"Rosebud"

Lawrence of arabia surprisingly

Hemroids scare me because I'm on my chair in front of my computer 15/7 hours a day

I got a hemorrhoid once, but it went away without me doing anything other than keeping it clean. For all I know though, it's probably still there. I don't know anything about hemorrhoids

How many do you have that you have to start shoving ice up there?

what does it feel like?
Ive been shitting fucking turds lined with glass, it's like razor apples in my ass
it's so painful my poop ends up covered in blood
do I have it too?

>How many do you have that you have to start shoving ice up there?

I have 1 hemorrhoid but its external (its outside my ass and dangling). it fucking hurts beyond imagination though.

I chuckled.

I feel you, I had the same type. I imagine having one internally is pain beyond reason.

Try not to move too much and keep that area clean but dry. That's what I ended up doing other than sitting kind of strangely so my butt wasn't like putting too much weight on it.

Do you feel it when you're not using the bathroom, or just when you're doing it?

If you feel fine up until the point you take a duce, that sounds like you're pushing too hard and you're tearing or something.

Make sure you're sitting properly because that's what lets it just slide out, it shouldn't ever require forcing yourself unless you have heavy consipation.

This is a commercial for a product that helps you sit in the proper position if you can't figure it out, but you just as easily can make one out of cardboard boxes or those plastic step things.

youtube.com/watch?v=YbYWhdLO43Q

Make coconut oil + H-Hemorrhoids Formula suppositories and push them up your bum. Works wonders.

Scum, OP.

>What are some movies that deal with butthurt

Schindlers list

Forest Gump
He got shot in his buttocks

0/10 etc.

The Wind That Shakes the Barley

thanks, now I'm stuck watching prolapse surgeries

American History X

youtube.com/watch?v=ZxQ1GlTPvtg

eat less, and eat better. Taking a mountain of carbs in keeps your tunnel open and meat gets torn out of the tract.

sometimes theres blood on the roll but i assume its from little hairs that get pulled out, should I save my ass

more fiber, less carbs.

go to fit, read the sticky, adjust your diet. if youre overweight, lose some as well.

never ever shave your ass m8

Hearty kek

holy kekkles user, you da poop master

thanks for the tips, now Im researching squat toilets and squat shitting, this shit is insane
look at that, tv taught me something new today