What is Cred Forums opinion on Monk?

What is Cred Forums opinion on Monk?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4nXIRXlT_20
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's my 70 year old grandma's favorite show, which essentially precludes it from ever being something I'll watch.

WAS SHE A GREAT BIG FAT PERSON HUH HUH

>Monk solves the case 100% of the time
>Characters never believe him whenever he says he knows who the killer is

Girlfriend didn't believe me when I said the guy who plays Stottlemeyer was Buffalo Bill in Silence of the Lambs.

ITS A JUNGLE OUT DERE

>Characters never believe him whenever he says he knows who the killer is
didnt they improve this later? i thought it usually boiled down to monk figuring out the case but not yet having the evidence

>no Monk/Psych crossover

Shawn torturing his OCD has so much potential

youtube.com/watch?v=4nXIRXlT_20

My soul can finally rest

One of the very comfiest shows ever. Shalhoub is simply amazing.

I really liked this show and it was the only show that my family watched together on television.

It's been a couple of years since I've watched it, but I felt like the last few episodes weren't really thought out in terms of the overall series.

Kind of like they needed an ending and couldn't keep on making episodes, so they reached for something kind of dumb and took it from there.

They changed it up every now and then.
I think one episode had him making the wrong call multiple times, threw his credibility in the toilet. Turned out that a forensic intern fucked up and catalogued important evidence in the wrong place, so Monk was missing a key detail the whole time.

>Here's what happened...

My favourite part of every episode.

Sharona seasons are the best
Natalie's first season (Where's she's just Sharona 2.0) is okay
When the show started becoming "The Adventures of Natalie Girl Detective" and Monk was just her Mycroft I kinda checked out. Still watched because I was hooked though.

Is this the best procedural detective show?

No, but it's very good, I wish I had gotten into it like I did Psych

I can't watch this show or world cup soccer or curb your enthusiasm without bursting into tears because I used to watch all those with my father before he passed away from a stomach tumor.

But from what I remember, Monk was pretty great. The episode with his agoraphobic brother is fucking great. So is the one with Jason Alexander

This show made a joke out of a very serious illness (not good), but Shalhoub was admittedly very good in it.

>No
Which ones are better for you?

Psych, House

Was this done on purpose?

It's a joke because the main character in the show has OCD

Pricks who made these DVD's are so mean

>not enjoying tv kino with your grandma

Stop being a shit user

It is great but they threw out all the continuity to a staggering degree to force out the last few episodes. I mean if Monk were watching Monk he would have hated that.

>Its the same case
>Unless it is also the day my wife also got brutally murdered, no point in ever looking for a connection there.

There were so many better endings that could have been. I do want to rewatch the show though.

Good show, but it made me upset how they made Monk a literal cuck.
He was his dead wife's spare wheel, made me rage whenever he was moping about that bitch.

SHARONA 4 LYFE

DISORDER AND CONFUSION EVERYWHERE