He's kind of cute

He's kind of cute

Based Neagan

Who do you think he killed? I say Glenn and Abraham

Call it.

He is what imagine coconut head to look like if he were to fail high school

Just watched this kovie for the first time yesterday.

Not sure if it's trying to be deep or if its legitimately too complex for me to understand because the ending didnt resolve shit and im left feeling like i watched a movie about a week in the life of random strangers. Ie, a movie about nothing.

Should i rewatch? Admittedly i was distracted at the time. Enjoyed it but not sure what to take from it.

Yes it has a meaning and it is not extremely deep. The accident at the end ties well with the theme.

One of the film's overall themes was how you don't always get closures you want in life.

the ending and a couple of other scenes are pure pseudo nihilistic bullshit that is being forced into an otherwise good movie. Edgy teenagers will call this a masterpiece and say shit like "the ending was supposed to be bad" and stupid plebs will dislike it, when actually it is a very simple yet carefully directed, very fun (in my opinion) thriller.

Other than that pretentious TLJ line, the film's not pretentious at all.

>TLJ line
Elaborate

At the end of the film, when his father dies and he talks about meeting him in the afterlife.

this movie is good too
esp the part where he rapes ol' hershlag

I zoned out as he was talking, then the movie stopped.

Why was he crying after killing Carson?

And that was the only scene I found pretentious the first time I saw it as well. But I was referring to the coin toss scene and the car accident one because of their interpretention by many and their importance to the "nihilistic" message of the film (which I didn't care for at all/though it was badly presented). Those scenes I still enjoy, unlike the ending

>Film's pseudo-intellectual, because pretentious retards over analyze it.
Kek.

watched that movie yesteday, it was really not good, but people talk about it like it's a classic

Shit taste friendo

Why did you think it's not good?

because it have a medium-action level, and the ending is shit. that's why

Because he looked in the mirror and saw his hair

>non action movie doesn't have a lot of action
hmmmm

Except the ending isn't shit and goes well with the film's themes. How about you stop there for a second, friendo, and think about it all. Or better yet, you rewatch it in a couple of months or weeks or in a year and see how wrong you really are.

No it is pseudo-intellectual because thats what the directors tried (failed) to create, at least with the last fifteen minutes. I guess I consider it "accidentally good" because I appreciate everything about it except for the ending

Elaborate, please.

Honestly, i didn't even catch the jist of the ending monlogue.

Their accents gave me trouble the entire movie. Literally struggled to hear. I'll re watch it soon because the movie was terrific and the pacing was great. Ending was a head scratcher however.

I'm trying to say that the ending clearly states what the message of the movie and it makes sense that the movie was built around it and it's delivery. In this regard I believe it wasn't successful and doesn't deserve any praise. But until the last scenes I found it to be really well made and enjoyable, and I had no idea it was going to go there (and was very confused when it was over). Overall it brings down the movie and I can't ignore while reviewing it, despite seeing the whole thing as two parts; the amazing first and terrible last part, which probably means I like the movie for the wrong reasons

Other than that TLJ line that was really forced and could'ev been more subtle, the film does a great job at conveying it's theme right to the end.