This is real

>this is real
>it has 4.5 stars
i want to die

I saw a pic of Moot and considered watching it but didn't see.

Netflix is normie as fuck so the ratings come from them

>im not normal im a le special snowflake and im different from normies
I want this edgy teen meme to end.

People Taking Things Too Seriously: The Film

t. buttblasted normie

Those ratings are what Netflix thinks you will give it based on your viewing habits. You clearly watch shit a sperg would watch. It's entirely your fault.

>samebabydicking this hard
lmao non-normie detected.

This is our site now bucko. So better buckle up and enjoy the ride princess, cause you're in the jungle now baby.

>responding is samefag

If I was on r/Cred Forums I'd upvote you bro

>8 / 1 / 5 / 4
Math is cool newfriend. Didn't mean to make you mad.

You should screencap this post bro xD

I can't believe this all started from a bit of shitposting on Cred Forums back in 2008....

>same newbitch
You have to go back.

Bro you want to hit this ranch xD

Serious question: have hackers actually ever done something of substance?
Media usually depict them as the coolest shit around, but they never talk about what they actually accomplished. You only ever hear of them when they troll some site or profile, but the biggest thing I can think of is when the Playstation Network got hacked, and I'm fairly sure a lot of people didn't find that "cool".

This. Netflix' ratings are personal. So those stars don't mean other people like it; those stars mean Netflix thinks YOU will like it. Because you watch garbage, apparently .

Official Song of the thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JNsfiFY53Vc

Dude xD this is a pretty good meme

>tfw you remember when 'anonymous' was about posting flashing gifs on epilepsy forums and blaming it on ebaumsworld

You should've seen the original music video. They probably deleted it because it was too cringy.

They hacked the gibson and prevented the DaVinci virus from capsizing tanker ships and thus prevented a global environmental disaster.

I watched it and was pretty mediocre tbqh senpais

Hack the planet!

>(((berger)))

I remember Anonymous once listed Ben Garrison as a KKK member unironically.

>not watching frasier
nigga is u serius?

Pls go.

I'm a strong independent unique maccofrapuccino woman how can they be prejudice with movie ratings for me?

i watched it because one of my friends put it on. and being on Cred Forums for like a decade now i see how Cred Forums has changed and been hijacked by effiminate nu-males who think they are "le hackers". made me kind of irritated. even though i never took part in anything Cred Forums ever did.

I watched if off of youtube once. Wasn't really even that bad. It told the story of old Cred Forums.

Bro, 80 to 90% of this board is normie. We are just waiting for last few of you oldfag losers to leave or be permabanned.

It's only cringe because no one has pūter skills anymore, it's just bored and lonely betas.

>le ebin meme mask
>story of old Cred Forums
WRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGG

what is the story of Cred Forums then wise oldfriend

Actually that rating comes from your own ratings, it tries to predict how well you'd like it.

chanology was a mistake

Leave newfag.