Is he the greatest comedian of our time?

Is he the greatest comedian of our time?

Yes. Our time has no good comedians

He is the greatest cuckmedian of our time.

I wish Dave still did race shit

That's not Patrice O'Neal

SIR
SIR
SIR
I HAVE IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM BEEN ASSOCIATED WITH ANY NIGGERDOM

I'll never forget watching that for the first time as a kid and wondering what the fuck did I watch, holy shit there's so much cursing why is my mom letting me watch this and my mom and pops were on the couch dying of laughter

He is the funniest whiteboi for sure. I loved his "I have less than no money skit".

he used to be liked a lot around here, then he started making comments that were..easily misconstrued and now he is warden of the IBG and loaning his daughters out.

It doesn't help that he walks around wanting to be emasculated. He emasculates himself in his comedy, on his tv show.. That same self hating quality that makes liberals obnoxious is put on display for everyone to see.

Then you get badly spliced webm's of him hollering at white women getting blacked at award shows and six year old pasta turned into cuck doctrine.

hungarian jews with spick admixture are not white you silly monkey, he's white-presenting at best(for those untrained in identifying racial background)

also everyone is time to post the IBG pastas

>tips fedora

So anyway, I'm in England right. Any of you in the audience ever been there?
>audience murmurs, slight disdain
I know I know, it's horrible place. White indigenous European males everywhere...
>audience boos, hecklers shout from the back of the hall
So yeah, I get to my hotel room, guess what I see on the TV?
>audience silence, puzzled faces everywhere
They have a channel right. Multiple channels! Guess what it's called? B...B...C.
>crowd goes wild with applause
Imagine that, millions of white women all at home staring at the BBC, morning noon and night!
>crowd goes ballistic, people are literally hugging and praying in their seats
An entire nation tuned into BBC! We are all slaves to the BBC on our televisions!
>crowd begins chanting BBC! BBC! BBC!
So you can imagine my disappointment when this 'BBC' featured no updates on any interracial breeding grounds
>crowd stunned to silence
But you know what I say? Let's go to England, with a million black men, and let them fuck every white woman in sight!
>crowd goes insane, starts burning down the auditorium, african drums start playing
I AM SLAVE TO THE BBC, THE BBC IS MY MASTER. DESHI DESHI, BASARA BASARA!
>crowd begins burning British flags, storms out of the auditorium chanting in unison

Nigger, cntrl+f my post, there isn't the word white in it you cognitively dissident asshat.

I said liberal. Slap yourself. In fact neuter yourself because you're so retarded you're assuming facts not in evidence and people like you shouldn't breed.

No, that would be Norm MacDonald

kek

sorry was meant foralso nice internet tough guy routine, i wish my razor was as edgy as you

your unholy quads should not go unchecked sir, here's some pasta

>louis walks onstage dragging his 2 preteen daughters with him while theyre sobbing
SEE THESE 2 LIL BITCHES HERE? THEY HAVE EVERYTHING HANDED TO THEM! THEY DONT KNOW HOW HARD THE BLACK MAN HAS IT IN THIS SOCIETY THESE *WHITE* LIL ASSHOLES
>the girls are crying and begging louis to let them go
SEE THIS? THEY WANNA GO! THEY CANT EVEN RECOGNIZE THEIR PRIVILEGE! TALK ABOUT SUPERIORITY COMPLEX!
>the girls are uncontrollably sobbing at this point and begging their dad to let them go as a mob of african americans has gathered in front of their stage stroking their dicks chanting deep-jungle african tunes
FUCKING TAKE THEM!
>louis throws the kids into the black mob
*WE* TOTALLY DESERVE IT! *WE* ARE CIS-WHITE PRIVILEGED HETEROSEXUAL MALES AND FEMALES AFTER ALL!
>louis's phone rings and its his accountant asking him if he should put "mexican jewish" as his ethnicity in his forms cause thats what his papers state
NOT NOW DAVID! IM TRYING TO MAKE UP FOR 200 YEARS OF OPPRESSION HERE! GOD!
>louis unzips his pants gracefully and eagerly spreads his asshole for the bulls, unfortunately no one takes advantage of him as theyre too busy devastating his kids's orifices

>Doc.....she's choking!

Greatest comedian.
Greatest TV producer.
Greatest human being.

here's something for your dubs:

>Louis C.K walks on stage
>"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, you are in for quite a show tonight"
>"Before we go any further, let us turn off these accursed lights, damned these inventions of the white devil, and return to our natural state...in blackness..."
>All lights in the theatre are turned off, but bonfires are being lit on stage and in the audience
>At this point, all the blacks in the audience have started chanting "cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck..." silently at first, but growing steadily louder
>At this point Louis has stripped completely naked, and a massive cauldron is brought on stage
>"This cauldron contains a sacred Nubian concoction made from excrement and semen of Black Men, and the blood of white male babies, it gives me crazy sexual power, sometimes I even ingest it"
>Louis covers his whole body with the foul substance, his little white dick getting visibly more erect
>At this point, the chanting has grown quite loud..."cuck cuck cuck cuck..."
>Louis starts pleasuring himself furiously, his eyes turning back in his head as the becomes more and more ecstatic, the chanting growing ever louder
>Some white people look uncomfortable and disgusted and head towards the doors, but they are locked
>Finally Louis reaches climax, and as he comes he is handed a big horn, resembling a BBC
>"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
>At Louie's signal, Zulu warriors emerge from the shadows of the theatre, slaughtering every white male with spears and stone knives
>All the white women in the theatre are being dragged towards the stage, where dozens of black guys await with throbbing erections
>At this point Louis is being DPd by two black bucks, and panting, he reaches for the mic...
>"Ladies and gentlemen, brothers and sisters...I bid you welcome...to the INTERRACIAL BREEDING GROUNDS!

Dave is back & still does race shit. He's doing good stuff. Should check out.

1. Norm MacDonald
2. Gilbert Gottfried
3. Dave Chappelle
4. Maria Bamford
5. Brian Regan

I'd throw Patric in there, but he's ded.

I really want a bbc in my wife