Why didn't the Jedi Council buy his mom and bring her to Coruscant?

Why didn't the Jedi Council buy his mom and bring her to Coruscant?

>attachment is forbidden

Do prequel haters even watch the movies?

Why don't you help the people that are still in slavery on our planet earth?

We are not space monks.
It's far more believable that this kind of education would produce cynical sociopaths like Anakin that any shining white knights.

as a galactic problem, I see your point user, but I think in a specific case where you're worried about the 'chosen' aspect of his education, you would be worried about every aspect of it..even as you try to distance him from his attachments.

Because these movies are stupid.

see

These movies are stupid and you're underage for liking them.

>gets his record corrected
>u retard little kid me smart big kid

Because the Jedi don't care about slaves. They only care about creating child soldiers.

Because they didn't know where she was or if she had trouble, she was freed by Owen Lars and he married her. Then the sandniggers captured her and that's when Anakin started to feel like shit.

not the guy whos "record" you "corrected", but..

>"Why did this stupid thing happen in the movie?"
>"Because these movies are stupid"
>"NUH UH! It's because it adheres to stupid logic!"

lol

Its like watching a movie where a character shoves a fork up their ass and they say its because "A fork a day keeps the devil away!"
And then someone gets on Cred Forums and asks, "why the fuck did he shove a fork up his ass??"
And someone replied that it was because the movie is fucking stupid
And then you piped up and was like,
>Forks keep away devils
Did fucktarded movie haters even watch the movie?

Yeah we watched the fucking movie.. THE MOVIE WAS FUCKING STUPID YOU RETARD

unskilled menopausal women are priceless

>It's because it adheres to stupid logic!"
dropped

Good bait, though. Others my have fallen. I will not.
*tips*

This.
Just because the prequels follow their own internal logic, it doesn't make the movies any less retarded.

Yes but that's exactly the problem since the prequels were written backwards. The jedi system is written exactly like this because they needed anakin to become a sociopath

because jedi council is stupid

I made a meme

Why were they even slaves? I mean, a biological slave is inefficient and costly, why didn't Watto use droids instead? WTF?

Watto has a human fetish.

>didn't know where she was
Anakin, which planet you come from, ever asked you I have? laughing off, my ass I am.

They had become hopelessly corrupt.

Being on the light side of the force didn't necessarily make you a good person. The sole reason they stayed on the light side of the force was because the dark side is like playing with fire with everyone constantly stabbing each other in the back. Instead they swung too far in the other direction, they sought to preserve themselves, to make sure any tall poppies among recruits were kept down, to maintain traditions that place jedis in a bubble where they are absolved of making difficult moral decisions and thus unlikely to be tempted by the dark side.

They probably told themselves they were powerless to free every slave in the galaxy and prejudicially favoring family members would imply they don't care about every slave equally, only those dear to them.

I thought it was so asshole move "we didn't come here to save slaves". You could feel the little boy's heart sink.

Because these movies are stupid.