Am i a bad person for having suspicions that my co-worker might be a pedophile?

Am i a bad person for having suspicions that my co-worker might be a pedophile?

So the new kid at work, i gave him the benefit of the doubt. I ignored everyone's backstabbing comments about him, and i think he's a pretty cool guy.

But yesterday, while we were having a smoke break outside, a girl and her mom walked past us on the sidewalk. I was in the middle of explaining something to him, and he toned me out completely when he saw her, just staring her down until she passed us, starting from when she was about 10 feet away. He wasn't being discrete about it at all, had his eyes locked on her, head turning slowly as she passed in front of him, in a very predatory way. He's only 19, but she looked very young.

Also, some even younger girls walked by and he said, "damn, girls are evolving". I looked at him with a raised eyebrow and he was like, "they're starting younger, getting those curves early." These girls were like 12 or 13.

I definitely can have a few thoughts if i see a slutty girl about 16 or 17 wearing yoga pants with a thong sticking out or something, but i wouldn't act on it or say anything, and i sure as hell wouldn't stare like a wolf who just smelled a gallon of fresh blood being spilt everywhere.

I don't know, is that normal? When i make eye contact with a girl it's only for like a split second unless she smiles at me. And if i check out a girl's assets, i do it with sunglasses on. i don't cock my head to the side and and stare down an ass until it fades into the horizon like he does.

Is this normal male behavior and i'm just a huge robot, or is he a sex predator?

You're a psychopath and pedophile.

No that sounds quite odd, especially if frequently makes comments. Most likely he's just creepy and doesn't act on any of this stuff.

You're not a bad person OP.

Hi I've recently gotten a new job and I haven't introduced myself to many people there but there's this like balding loser who's like 25? 26? And he keeps orbiting me like I'm made of cheese.

SO anyway we're on a break and I'm horny as fuck (I'm only 19 lol) and these fucking hot as fuck girls pass by, dde, you should've seen their curves. So I think "let's ease this fag up while we're at it" so I just go ahead and appreciatee their good curves (who wouldn't? Those titties man)

But get this: this cuntface not only doesn't reply but he fucking stares at me like I'm a serial killer or a pedo. WTF? He keeps giving me the stare for a week now. Is this a virgin thing?

4/10, you lose points for trying to defend a pedophile.

The fact that you'd put so much thought into this tells me that you wrestle with feelings of pedo guilt, yourself.

It's time to end yourself, user.

Ep. 6 WHEN!?

What happened to this place

Nice blog you fucking faggot

>Being attracted to 15+ year olds is pedophile behaviour

Only in burgerland.

>but i wouldn't act on it or say anything
that's because you're a beta faggot

No one can say without having met him - you're just gonna have to use your noodle.

>I definitely can have a few thoughts if i see a slutty girl about 16 or 17 wearing yoga pants

Someone has to go back

He is obviously 100% a pedo and this behaviour indicates he will probably try something
Submit a tip to local authorities, it could save a child being raped

You don't just suddenly stop being attracted to highschool girls when you turn 18.

Thought crimes aren't crimes.

Literal entrapment the....

Wtf...
Where am i?

Oh cool is this the tumblr meat up thread?

Wait, you're weirded out by a 19 year old guy being attracted to 16-17 year old girls?

I really hope that's a joke.

Also sage, this thread is off-topic

The fuck is wrong with you? I bet you're a fag who thinks about this guy all the time in your free time.

If he is a pedophile he'll get caught eventually.

is there still a cytube or watch2gether room with all the episodes like there used to be?

sounds normal.

tl;dr

is he wrong tho?

You seem very confused, OP. Let's clear this up first: are you suspecting him of being a pedophile or a sex predator?
Those two are completely orthogonal, and if it's the former, you should just live and let live, poor guy most likely didn't choose to be that way.
If it is the latter you absolutely must investigate further, collect as much evidence as possible and notify the relevant authorities. You might actually save somebody's life.

MUH DIK

she's 14 years old you pedo

i herd she was 18

i lernd english for she