I'm piss off. It's Boring. Very Very Fucking boring

I'm piss off. It's Boring. Very Very Fucking boring
Why? Because Mike Colter is a soulless nigga. He is a Terrible actor, Why he is so slow? Why he is so stoned? Not even a smile a glimpse? What about body language o gestures? Nothing... Also, there is no decent fight scene in all season...
Daredevil was great
Jessica Jones was great
Punisher was super great
But this character is the worst of Marvel not even a drop of charisma

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jj-ZYPVRQbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Look at that fucking bulge though.

Sorry ur gf cucked u

jessica jones was anything but great

dd was pretty good, jj a shit other than the villain, luke cage a boring shit

that guy has a nice pair of tits

He made that fucking smee face through the whole show. Makes you wonder how the fuck he got that role.

He's the black Henry Cavill. Big, tall, handsome, nice, but zero acting range.

what about the "shoot me nigga" scene

Generic angry/frustrated man isn't range.

This

the show is for gay guys

no h8

Im still so pissed off they didnt go with Michael Jai White

The show is for gay niggas

i know right! i was also expecting a quirky will smith type for the role or at least someone who would smack their lips at least 2 times per sentence

Cavill is a good actor.

It pisses me off too because Cage in the comics is oozing with personality and charisma. Thats how he makes up for having generic powers. He's a cool boisterous outrageous badass. Then they turned him into a piece of cardboard for the show because 1.Colter cant act and 2.They didn't want to scare white people.

Fuck Marvel Netflix.

Think this: There is ONE respectable black actor?

i wanted to see Sidney Poitier portray Luke Cage too but i guess we'll have to settle for Colter

The show is nice desu
I agree Colter doesn't do a very good job

Oh fuck, that would be amazing

Forrest Whitaker

JAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJA

Forrest Whitaker?? He always plays the same role!

Not like Kristen Ritter or Charlie Cox are overly charismatic either, the best parts of their movies are the villains.

HE"S PISSING... PISSING ALL OVER US

BIG

bump

>movies
A small error but I'm gonna call you a retard anyway

Its fucking shit, wtf went wrong

I feel like I was waiting for him to let loose and start being Luke cage for the whole show. It starts off with him just being a quiet passive guy which is fine because he's sort of hiding out but then he just stays quiet and passive for the rest of the season. The best scene was when he chased off those drug runners because he actually seemed to be having a good time.

>I'm piss off

Nice to meet you piss off, I'm user

Im watching DD right now and the actor for Fisk is pretty bad.
Has stick legs for starters that are X shaped. His posture is also shit and looks like he is just a sad autistic fatty.
The fight scenes he has are the worst part of the show with his disorientated swings and awkward leg shape. The double fist smash he did was laughable.

Nobu's pajama was also a really bad costume. The other villains are decent so far and Punisher is great, but Fisk was a huge disappointment.

How has he still got that tattoo? The machine that gave his powers healed all his scars.

>looks like he is just a sad autistic fatty
well, he is private pyle...

A good way to tell if a black actor is good or not is whether you can imagine them convincingly delivering the lines in this trailer instead of Denzel Washington.

If they can't, or you think it look silly, then they are not good:

youtube.com/watch?v=jj-ZYPVRQbc

i agree op it's boring as fuck

I think both actors for Luke and Danny re solid actors, but I'm afraid there will be no chemistry at all. A lot of the time Luke and Danny's relationship feels forced sometimes already.

They made a nigga proof nigga

>"I know a great attorney"
>"Nah I'm not guilty."

Fuck you, give me more Murdock

he's black

literally the only reason