Movie is the latest film in the Movie franchise starring people...

Movie is the latest film in the Movie franchise starring people. I grew up with these characters so naturally I was really excited to see this film. There were some parts that I liked and some parts that I didn't like. It had a lot of action and a lot of special effects. It's not a great film, but I had a lot of fun watching it.
In conclusion, I would recommend this film if you like Movies. I'm gonna give movie a B+.
Guys thank you so much like always for watching and if you liked this you can click right here ... and get STUCKMANNIZED.

This review is my latest review in my review series starring my. I grew up so naturally I was really excited to read my review. There were some parts that I liked and some parts that I didn't like. It had a lot of points and a lot of observations. It's not a great review, but I had a lot of fun writing it.
In conclusion, I would recommed this review if you like reviews. I'm gonna give this review a B+.

Why is he so hot, bros? Also his analysis of STAY proved that he was a patrician.

the only good video he made was his Enemy analysis

>760,907 subscibers

What do you expect from Youtube? Howtobasic has over 8 fucking million.

The most fucking boring and plebian reviewer in the world. Also his fucking retarded faces he puts on the thumbnails make me want to kick my screen in.

Comes across as the kind of guy who takes pics of himself to post as reaction images to his friends, who just think he's a narcissistic prick.

His analyses of Only God Forgives and Enemy are patrician. Fuck off losers.

MOVIE! So MOVIE is the latest MOVIE in the MOVIE franchise. Not gonna lie to ya, it was AWESOME. It was directed by THIS GUY, who makes AWESOME MOVIES. I had a REALLY GOOD TIME in the theater. It's just a LOT OF FUN. In the end, Movie is... AWESOMETACULAR. I LOVED it. Alright guys, MOVIE, have you seen it? What did you thnk? And as always if you like what you've seen here and you want to see more, click right HERE to see more. (Punches the screen.)

I don't get it. Why doesn't the white girl just fuck the nigger? It's 2016. Just fuck already. I can't nitpick this movie as hard as the other movies in the same series so I'll just kill the review time shilling race mixing. Fuck already! Take the BBC!

kek

>30 minutes of retelling a story
>analysis
>patrician
Pleb.

My biggest problem is that he tries too hard to be inoffensive.

He also doesn't deserve a wife as hot as his.

>hating The Jahns
back to plebbit you go

Pics?

How did he do it?

wtf wasn't she sick and wearing towels on her head?

>jumpcut
>jumpcut
>jumpcut
>jumpcut
>jumpcut
>jumpcut

he's good-looking and must be from a rich family

So I just saw film and it was pretty good. This is the second film from foreign director with his first film being on my top 10 of 2013 list. This film stars male actor female actor and child actor. For female actor her performance was great but it was brought down by child actor. Male actor was great as usual giving a stellar performance. I had a few problems with the story but overall it was a great experience, so I'm giving this one a 7 out of 10.

is this what the GOAT Pepe punching the viewer is based on? :(

but he completely misinterprets the film as an allegory that takes place in his subconscious and is full of symbolism when it's actually about an alien spider invasion

*nasal voice*

one of my main issues with the FILM was the sound editing in this scene. I know you guys will say "but Adum this is just nitpicking" *picture of yellow face or reaction image of MS Paint man looking at his screen* but it's really distracting that a 200 million movie can NOT record their own dogfucking sound effects

*plugs his gaming channel*

How the FUCK does RLM only have like 300k subs? Weren't they plugged by dozens of celebrities?

they are ironically low-key on purpose, its part of their schtick

What'd this guy do to piss you all off?

I'm curious because I always see threads about him but not curious enough to google "why Cred Forums i buttmad over internet review man."

>Why is he so hot, bros?
tf is wrong with you?!
doug is sexier.

>How the FUCK does RLM only have like 300k subs?
Turns out the market for videos where an annoying asshole autistically nitpicks movies and gets a ton of shit wrong is pretty small relatively.

yeah i dont get their appeal they are annoying and boring as fuck.

>tfw i found out we live in the same city

They are a Friend Simulator, as is the case with a lot of Youtubers. They're talking to the camera about something so that the audience can pretend like they're a part of the conversation.

Thing is, there's better Friend Simulators on Youtube, which is why they aren't as popular as some other channels. But if you want to know why their fanbase likes them, that's why.

pretty sad if people want drunken obese manchildren as friends. and this coming from someone with no friends.