Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ju79YT_lBVI
youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14&feature=share
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ABC
>Anything But Caucasians

cultural appropriation

WE

OP what the fuck do you want out of this thread? No seriously, what is your fucking endgame? maybe a handful of people on this board watch OUAT and they already hate themselves for it, and for sure they also think casting a black guy as Lancelot is just as stupid as you think it is BUT SO FUCKING WHAT.

Nothing is going to change that it happened and it will continue to happen.

So either get used to things you can't change or find something enjoyable that doesn't need to be.

Idris Elba

It's a fictional story and only racists get upset about something as trivial as this.

It's just a TV show. There are literally hundreds of white Lancelot portrayals out there. You are autism in it's purest form if you care about this.

Makes sense.

>cucked King Arthur
>cucked Guinevere
>chimps out during banishment
>dindu nuffin

>Lancelot
>fictional

kill yourself

The thing that triggers me the most about this picture is that sad, cheap excuse for """"chainmail"""" around his neck.

Because it literally doesn't matter. If anything I like it because I know it makes the worst, dumbest people alive really butthurt and everyone on Cred Forums fully deserves that painful, writhing heart attack that's coming to them.

>Once Upon of Time is Non-Fiction

ITT Reddit

Forgot a show about Snow White and shit was real life happenings. Thanks for clearing that up

Lancelot was a french mary sue self insert, actually.

this is the best

Remind me of this anytime anyone ever gets upset about whitewashing

dat american education

King Arthur is a bad guy in this show by the way

Anybody who opposes the BBC must be destroyed

fuck off he's not a Mary Sue he's an archetype.

>if we put a non fictional character into a fiction it makes him not real

I guess Hitler is a fictional character then

Why are you so butthurt over a tv show

This movie has been paid by the German government. It's the story of a racist father who has to accept his daughter is having sex with a nigger. The nigger name is literally "Alpha".

Now i have one question.
Where were you when you realized Cred Forums is always right?

>there are white "people" who willingly star in movies that promote their eradication

Generally people are not brainwashed to the extent that everyone on Cred Forums is. You're literally the dumbest, most gullible drones in modern civilization, so expecting anyone with a job to identify with you is a stretch.

Literally not even the same thing but ok.

Yes within the confines of that specific universe he is indeed fictional.

Does Lancelot show the lady how evil and mean Arthur is?

Lancelot was a later addition to the myth that changed it, though. He wasn't there in the first place.

What do you call a fan fiction tier character that is stronger than all others, seduces the protagonist's wife and causes the downfall of Camelot? A mary sue.

>make ethnic characters white
OMGSOEVILRACISTWHITEWASHING
>make white character black
IT DOESN'T MATTER RACISTS JEEZ

This post has been paid by the Cred Forums government. It's the story of a racist neckbeard who has to accept that women have sex with blacks. The poster's name is literally "Beta".

>only white people can be racists

If you ever read the actual stories and didn't take your literature course from a butthurt anglo piece of shit with an inferiority complex you'd realize that Lancelot is a deeply flawed character.

>nigger Lancelot

>OP what the fuck do you want out of this thread?
Not OP, but it should be obvious: guaranteed replies.

Now post rapunzel.

Why are you so butthurt about an Internet comment?

WUZ

you're cherrypicking to justify your blatant racism

Sorry to to bring this up but only Hillary's shills get paid to post on Cred Forums.

Oh god I didn't even know that.

This is even stupider than lesbian Mulan.

>racism

Meaningless word today, friend.

When you whitewash a character you are taking one of the few jobs in Hollywood that exists for minorities.

Tell an alternate universe version of a normally white character who happens to be non-white? That literally doesn't hurt white actors at all. Like I said before, there is and will be hundreds more of white Lancelots. Cant say the same for the Ancient One in Doctor Strange.

Go fucking slit your throat you fucking nigger enabler. You are why this world is turning into some cuckold-infested shithole.

You guys are both right.
Chretien's version of Lancelot probably could be considered a mary sue, but Malory's can't. Throughout the story he suffers badly both directly and indirectly to his sins. God personally knocks him out into a coma for 19 days because he had been cheating with Guinevere for 19 years. He ends the story as an emaciated holy man who had literally shrunken down from his long years of guilt-ridden fasting. He's verbally eviscerated by a priest for being too obsessed with worldly pursuits and not spiritual enough (like Galahad). He also goes insane a few times and lives like a retard in the woods for at least a year.

There are so many examples that it could hardly be called cherrypicking.

You keen denying that racism again whites is a real issues.

>When you whitewash a character you are...

Casting an actor the majority of your audience would prefer to see, increasing your revenue potential.

That's smart business, and it works out for the film maker and audience alike.

>there is and will be hundreds more of white Lancelots

Because he's a white character in MEDIEVAL FUCKING EUROPE.

God this is as stupid as the whole "black germans in WW1" shit that Battlefield is pushing.

white people do this with asian stories all the time, though

frankly i dont give a fuck because they are all mostly based on myth/legend and nowadays should transcend arbitrary notions about
a person's place of origin

anyone who gets annoyed by this is a bitch

AYO HOLD IT RIGHT THERE M'LADY

Niggerlicker.

List some examples, please. And you can't argue with people that refuse to listen. some people sub as yourself will always be a bigot

>myth/legend and nowadays should transcend arbitrary notions about a person's place of origin
Retard

OP's picture, Roland in Dark Tower, Rapunzel in the same show as above, etc

but Germany had black troops on the African front

*i am SWM by the way

The workd is changing, though. They don't cast just Europeans every time they retell a European fairy tale.

>Because he's a white character in MEDIEVAL FUCKING EUROPE.
Fictional character portrayed within a fictional universe. You keep forgetting that.

The show is about fantasy shit. It literally doesn't matter if Lancelot was an alien from another planet. He was in fucking shrek for god sakes

Once again stop trying to justify your racism

Not to sound like tumblr but having a tiny bit of your privilege being eroded isn't racism. Again like I said, there are literally thousands of roles created for whites every day. I dont think there is a white actor out there crying they didn't get to play Lancelot on Once upon a fucking Time.

Ok then dont complain about race-lifts. That is literally why diversity is a big thing now.

lol why do white people keep getting upset over fucking video games

stop being cuckchildren

Yeah, but they weren't the majority like in BF1.

Hell, only one british class is white.

Autism

>white people do this with asian stories all the time, though
And it's shitty. The Last Emperor would have been far fucking worse if it was Brad Pitt in the Forbidden City.

>and nowadays should transcend arbitrary notions about a person's place of origin
Why should they? It's a medieval setting, a time when coming from a kingdom across a valley was enough to have people look sideways at you, let alone Africa. Trying to represent the setting with some degree of realism shouldn't be shunned.

>white """"""people""""""""

Well only the Norman British can be considered white, the rest is beady eyed anglos.

>MEDIEVAL FUCKING EUROPE
>fictional universe

For a moment i tought you were really defending this bullshit, i'm relieved knowing people in this thread are just trolling.

>degree of realism shouldn't be shunned.

>Once Upon a Time

Why does your autism get in the way of this?

>Euros literally want to become third world
Cannot make this shit up

>Trying to represent the setting with some degree of realism shouldn't be shunned.

Why do I have to keep repeating this, the show is a fantasy fairy tail so it doesn't matter

The fairy tail land of europe

Racism is racism in all its form, doesn't matter if its blacks against whites or whites against blacks.

You liberals are such hypocrites.

Why did you post a picture of modern Paris?

But anglos are british, beady eyes and all.

Yes fairy tale.

Thanks for understanding.

>fictional stories are never based on real settings or historic events

>MEDIEVAL FUCKING EUROPE in a fictional show resembling real medieval Europe at all
>the universe presented within the show isn't fictional and is 100% real
You're the worst kind of autist. At least try to discuss art without being offended.

The creator of Witcher got labeled racist for his fantasy game.

And the Norman British are free of the Anglo taint.

>fictional stories have some basis in reality so therefore they're real

>americans will enjoy watching european actors on an american TV show because muh realism

>Why should they?

because they can?

stop being upset when people do things they want to do

in other words grow up

>houses
>shirts
>cars
>motorbykes

Who would invent these in a world without whites?

Since you guys are so autistic that you cant understand this, here is the show's genre straight from Wikipedia.

King Arthur stories actually predate the Medieval period.

It's an ancient Welsh myth and not based in reality.

It's funny how you guys turn into SJWs when it's convient for you.

Seeing things in only black or white is a sign of autism, user. There are fictional elements, but the setting is in medieval Europe.

So you mean that The seven Samurai could happen in New York and it would be literally the same

But the version with Lancelot was medieval french in invention.

It's funny when SJW see their weapons turned agaisnt them.

Arthurian tales over the centuries did have niggers and sand niggers, there was even race mixing in Parsifal

Did you even read the post you speg? I was asking why a European story should 'transcend arbitrary notions about a person's place of origin'.

Actually they are ancient indo-european myths with similar ones found in ancient Persia notably.

Except I'm not a SJW. I'm a realist who doesn't get butthurt over stupid autistic shit. Literally everything response you made sounds SJW

>there are people on this board who unironically defend niggers

Leftist media and entertainment companies don't represent "the world", contrary to popular belief, sunshine.

We see that every week when a lauded film is shit on by the audience and fails to make any money.

See: Ghostbusters, Magnificent 7, Birth of a Nation

Yes there were infedels and they were arabs. What's your point? Lancelot was a white character.

Two totally different subjects but yes if it's in the realm of fantasy (which the show is) then there is nothing wrong with this.

If you were a decent enough writer, yeah.

The world, despite your illusions, is far less racust than it used to be

Yet Furious 7, Force Awakens, and the soon to be Spider Man: Homecoming brings in billions.

Remember when you guys were going to boycott TFA over John Boyega. Wow that put a pretty big dent in it's gross.

>not SJW

i just gave the literal definition of racism and you flipped out saying it's justified when it's against white as some form of reparation.

You mean like the diverse Furious 7, one of the highest grossing films of all time with two half-black leads?

>Leftist media and entertainment companies don't represent "the world", contrary to popular belief, sunshine.
Then why are you so triggered?

racism doesn't even exist anymore, people who are called racist often are not.

The only subsisting racism at this point is hatred towards the whites.

>being this retarded
If the story is set in a historic place, its setting should reflect that.

>but its fantasy
So? Darth Vader being a knight of the round table would be fucking autistic. Why? Because he's not part of the setting.

>lets shoehorn black people and call it diversity

Europe and America are literally retarded

> it's justified when it's against white as some form of reparation.

I literally never said that. Go re-read my post SJW.

>Leftist media
Stopped reading there

You fags always got to bring politics into everything

Ok Cred Forumsack

How do you achieve this level of autism?

>its a historical setting
kinda crazy they had magic back then, right? Why dont we have that?

Tumblrfags in this thread why do you want to become third world so much is your life that boring

>Because he's not part of the setting.

Doesn't matter, it's fictional

>Not to sound like tumblr but having a tiny bit of your privilege being eroded isn't racism.

Why do liberals lie so much?

Where else do you whiteys think the myth of the black knight comes from?

I'd literally be liable to being sued for racism in my country for just saying that muslims are violent.

Last I checked Islam is not a race.

KNAIGHTZ

Not this shit again. Please tell me you are being ironic.

That one Disney Channel original movie had a black Lancelot.

And a female Arthur

>How do you achieve this level of autism?
Well user, you start by saying to yourself "Despite the hamfisted political message and misrepresentation of medieval Europe, I'll support this shitty decision just so I don't appear racist." I presume you then came to Cred Forums to bitch about people who function rationally.

>If the story is set in a historic place, its setting should reflect that.
Because you say so? I didn't know you were in charge of the meta aspects of every single story ever written. Your sperge powers are beyond my comprehension.

>So? Darth Vader being a knight of the round table would be fucking autistic.
Doesn't matter how autistic a concept can be. Only how well it can be executed. That's what you little faggots don't understand. You're obsessed with "originality" and "concepts".

Knights without a lord. They'd sear their emblems from their shields.

A black dude being chosen to play Lancelot in a show about fairy tales isn't racism directed towards you. It just means (you) didn't automatically score the part for being white.

I dont think that law is directed solely at whites but ok.

youtube.com/watch?v=ju79YT_lBVI

I dunno lads it looks like Europe desu

>I dont think that law is directed solely at whites but ok.

Well it is, juges refuse the racism qualification even when a girl was gangraped by a bunch of turks who admitted to doing it because she is white and who think that all whites are sluts.

No, WHITES, despite your illusions, are far less racist then they used to be.

All the non-whites fortunate enough to live in white lands are STILL just as racist, and now openly so, because they aren't getting hung by the neck like they used to...

Whites need to band together again.

It doesn't matter where it is, the story is fictional. It's a fantasy tv show. Were you also pissed at the movie about Abraham Lincoln fighting vampires?

>this isn't a good thing

Don't change argument, you limpwrist asshole. You said it's okay to take jobs from someone just because he's white as some form of reparation for his privileges. That's racism aimed at white people.

>this white girl was gangraped and her attackers are free
>so, in conclusion, that's why this show needs more white actors

Your mind is so incomprehensible small, user.

You tell me.

look at>>

>All the non-whites fortunate enough to live in white lands are STILL just as racist

Thank god I have an user on the internet to tell me what to think

Nice strawment argument you have there user.

>take jobs from someone
I recently graduated from my Lancelot College. I got my Lancelot Degree, and I plan on working as a full time Lancelot.

Because, as we all know, acting jobs are regular, steady paying jobs.

>all these people defending a black Lancelot
I bet half of you faggots would be against a White person being cast in 12 Years a Slave

Wtf i'm reading. Lefties used to be good at comedy, sad.

>Furious 7
Cool cars that Asians dig.
>Force Awakens
Star Wars nerds will watch damn near anything. I didn't see it, and won't.
>Spider Man: Homecoming
We'll see. I don't watch capeshit though, user.

Regardless, "diversity casting" is transparent as fuck, and audiences have shown they see through that shit, and don't want to watch it.

The issue isn't race, moron, it's CASTING. If the Jews in Hollywood were making a "fantasy" film about Zulu tribes, then they better be black, or it will look forced, and stupid as fuck. Casting blacks in European fantasy film, or historical pieces, just looks fucking stupid, and clearly shows the film maker has no respect for the audience.

People are speaking with their wallets, but Hollywood isn't listening.

That's because that is a movie based on a real life event. Once upon a time is a fantasy television show about fairy tales. Put two & two together you imbecile.

>that is a movie based on a real life event

No more than Arthurian legend is

I was hoping your below average mind would understand my point, but here goes again.

How do you take away a job that was only destined for a particular person? If I open up a store and hire my buddy, am I taking white people´s jobs?

>>>>/tumblr/

>that is a movie based on a real life
Oh okay but the Arthurian legend takes place on Mars does it?

Kill yourself hypocrite.

Fairy tales are a traditional element of a culture and deserve recognition as such.

If you want to make a fantasy movie, just write your own story, you hack.

Which is in the same realm as Snow White, which is fantasy, so it doesn't matter.

Again something I never said. This dude playing Lancelot literally did not take any jobs from whites. Especially when there are more being created solely for whites every second of the day. That's like me complaining that woman took a job from me because she got a traditionally male only job when I have literally thousands more offers lined up in my inbox.

Find me a white actor who is complaining that this black dude took the coveted role of Lancelot from him and now he won't be able to pay his bills and I'll concede my argument.

No, it's not.

The only thing whites are doing is allowing non-whites to corrupt and bankrupt their society.

>Cool cars that Asians dig.
Need for Speed was a fucking hit, right?
>Star Wars nerds will watch damn near anything. I didn't see it, and won't.
>yeah, i'm talking about a film i didn't watch, i know plenty about this

Just as long as you don't admit the diverse casts had something to do with it, right?

Right, which means 12 Years a Slave is also fantasy and also shouldn't matter to you.

>Fairy tales are a traditional element of a culture and deserve recognition as such.
Says who?

>If you want to make a fantasy movie, just write your own story, you hack.
Or they can write whatever the fuck they want.

They still blame whitey for it though...

You are just not funny.

When you make a cast you pick an actor that resemble the role you are protraying. You wont cast Tom Holland as Rambo, just like an unbiased director wouldn't cast a black actor as Lancelot.

Once again, if it's in the same realm as make believe fairy tales, then it doesn't matter in the slightest. It then becomes it's own fictional story within the realm of fantasy. If you want to type out smaller words for you to understand I can if that will help.

It doesn't.

>Literally
And you still got (you)s
:))))))

Yeah keep lying.

You will never find a white actor complain about losing their jobs to minorities because they would be branded as racist and banned from Hollywood forever. But blacks comply all the time (see the oscars).

>Lancelot and Medievel Europe aren't into the realm of make believe tales.

I'm fucking speechless.

>When you make a cast you pick an actor that resemble the role you are protraying.
Again, says who? Who makes up these rules you're talking about? What if my character is based on someone but I want to change something? Am I going to be charged for Fictional Crimes? Do I have to testify against the Fictional Stories Courtroom?

I don't understand a single one of your arguments because they're all based on imaginary, self-imposed challenges. Of which, apparently, you're the expert.

>ITT: leftists and non-whites trying to convince white people to forego their own people in their own countries

Actually you will never find a white actor complain about losing their jobs to minorities because whites get most of the roles anyways.

>I enjoy movies to spite others
You are Reddit

>ITT: Cred Forums underage faggot is incapable of understanding the concept of fiction and how it doesn't relate to its race

define white, because a lot of "white" actors are jewish and thus not white

The only immaginary and self-imposed challenge is forced diversity. It's a fad destined to pass when people realize how stupid it is.

So why there is so much fuss about white-washing?

Literally not even comparable. Minorities were complaining that they felt discriminated against because none of their roles or movies were recognized at the Oscars. You're talking about something completely different.

Again find me a white actor who lost out on the amazing role of Lancelot on Once Upon a Time and I'll relent.

>because a lot of "white" actors are jewish and thus not white

Says who? You? And if they are all Jewish and are getting the roles, what is it hurting them for someone else to be casted instead of them?

because they benefit from racial tension ?

>not even comparable

Who decides that? You?
Just admint you don't have a rebuttal, just admit it!

>163 posts and 21 image replies omitted.

And the OP looked upon his thread and said "trolled softly"

Lancelot was always a Roux de Poux.

whats with the nigger?

>REPARASHUNS

Dude you're comparing two different arguments. They're objectively not the same. Either provide a counter argument or shut the fuck up.

Scarlett (((Johansson))).

>this tinfoil hat shit

You're such an idiot

That quick to throw away your argument?

lol, you desperately have to believe this in order to feel good.

There are millions of Asians that would happily let all blacks in the world die. Hispanics don't like blacks either. And Asians and Hispanics probably aren't that fond of each other.

The only people who aren't openly "racist" are liberal socially engineered whites. Your entire worldview is based on the appearances of Western media, which is careful to avoid racism, although you can still see plenty of racism in it.

In short, you are delusional, just desperately hoping that lots of people agree with your trendy social ideas.

>ethnic

>Again find me a white actor who lost out on the amazing role of Lancelot on Once Upon a Time and I'll relent.

All of them.

I'll reformulate that for (you).

Do you honeslty believe that whites in this year and age could openly complain about roles being assigned to minorities, just like Blacks openly complained about the little presence of blacks at Oscars?

That sounded witty to you when you wrote it down?

Blacks had a reason to complain, whites don't. They get roles all the time. Try again.

>little underage Cred Forumstard trying so hard to hold onto to his outdated ideas of the world

So all the white actors in the world were considered for this very specific role? That must have been a long casting list.

You can't negate that there have been a lot of recognitions from the white race to its guilt. When will it be enough? Will you be happy only when everything is lend over to blacks?

Asian guy here. Why are white people so mad?

We weren't mad when Mulan had a white love interest. Who cares?

So you admit that only blacks can complain about racial issues. Thanks, finally!

That's because you're a race of inbred cucks that secretly wish to be white.

>IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR meme

>We weren't mad when Mulan had a white love interest. Who cares?
Not racist, but when the fuck did this happen?

I mean it's true. Eradication of racism is the endgame for the human race. You can thank globalism for that. Unless the world turns into some Mad Max apocalypse, your ideas are going to fade away along with you.

Whites have no reason to complain, that's why they don't, and you shouldn't either. You have it better than half of the world's population.

Or maybe we aren't insecure manchildren like half the white guys on this board are.

If you don't like it, don't watch it.

It's doesnt become true just because you say so. There is nothing in the human nature that can forces a man to turn agaisnt the instinct of spreading his gene pool.

Your worldview is entirely based on appearances, not reality. It's only a small set of people who *appear* less racist. There's not real evidence that people all over the world actually are less racist.

Plus, this trend has only been around for a matter of decades. You might be so ignorant of human history and nature that you think people can just fundamentally change in such a short time, but they can't.

Not all the social engineering in the world will overcome obvious IQ differences, obvious differences in quality of life, and all the myriad other indicators that show that everyone but Asians and whites are damaging to civilization. Non-whites and non-Asians will continue to deteriorate Western societies, as they do constantly and clearly, and the media will have to push its "everyone is equal" propaganda that much harder to try to engineer gullible people, like you, that we should continue to destroy the first world.

How many kids have you fathered, user?

Well it looks like there are white who find reason to complain in this thread. Can we express our issues or are we forced to accept your opinion as a fact?

>We weren't mad when Mulan had a white love interest. Who cares?

Yes you were. And continue to bitch about it.

I'm too young to have kids.

These are the people that think trannie athletes should compete, man.

The only white people who are complaining in this thread about a FICTIONAL TV SHOW are angry insecure racists.

Yep that explains why race mixing is becoming more and more prominent. Humans are animals and they are going to fuck anything they want. There is nothing you can do to stop it.

Back to Cred Forums please. Cred Forums is not the place for your conspiracy theories.

That didn't answer his question.

Definitive proof that Cred Forumstards are underaged

I take that as a no, I can't express my opinion without being labelled with degrading terms.

>white characters are constantly changed to black
>STOP WHINING, YOU RACIST

It's telling how you are blissfully unaware this is just your subjective opinion. Human beings aren't capable of making predictions much simpler and short-term than that "racism will disappear unless there's a dystopian scenario."

You might as well be clairvoyant if you can see so clearly and far into the future.

A more likely explanation is that you're highly emotionally attached to the idea, so you think it's true, rather than there being any reasonable way to even make such a far-reaching prediction.

Was the Lancelot character in the Once Upon a Time universe ever meant for a white actor?

i'm 22.

Now let's back to discussion, you have strayed from my argument:

if you want to not be labeled with degrading terms maybe you should stop acting like the term you pretend to have offense to.

Keep telling yourself that kid. I'm going to enjoy all the colors of pussy that globalism has given me.

Might even impregnate some white wimmin too.

Aw, can't handle reality outside your little sanitized suburban mainstream media presentation of reality?

Yes. Lancelot have always been white. Stop pretending the opposite.

You're not even close to being "too young" to have kids.

Why haven't you spread your gene pool, user? Are you a self-hating white man?

Yeah because Cred Forums totally gives you an unbiased view of the world. Go outside boy.

Only when blakcs will also be called racists.

The Lancelot in the Once Upon of Time universe? I dont know man, he looks pretty black to me.

>Yes.
[Citation needed]

Are you ever going to answer the question?

Because my society has tought me to be responsible about rising children. Reproducing like rabbits is for niggers.

Lancelot is not an Original Character, stop appropriating white culture.

Wow, another flippant response full of macho bravado. Very convincing evidence that "racism will end unless Mad Max happens."

It's pretty clear at this point you just have wild theories tenuously based on appearances and media.

I don't think you're really interested in any intellectual conversation, but just so you know, the world's leading economic experts haven't fully explained the 2007 recession, and they don't know exactly how Brexit is going to turn out, so there's no way in hell some 19 SJW on Cred Forums knows anything about how racist the world will be in 10, 20, or 30 years.

Enjoy your trolling and your "global pussy."

Stop embarassing yourself.

Not any worse that your "I believe every representation of the Western media."

You'd be brainwashed into being a Nazi if you lived in Germany in the 1930s.

>rising children
Not talking about zombie children here, Cred Forums.

Yeah, yeah, niggers fuck and have kids. At the very least they're spreading their gene pool successfully. Does this mean they're superior to you? I mean, they've basically succeeded as men.

>Obvious virginspeak

How's r9k nowadays?

OUaT Lancelot is. And he is pretty black to me.

>You dont know how the world is going to turn out. I do because I'm redpilled and browse Cred Forums 24/7!

>macho bravado
>manly things are bad when they make me feel pathetic
You're numale as fuck, Cred Forums.

Leaving a single mother to raise children with foodstamps is not what i would call successful.

Do you even know who I am, you fucking cunt? Yeah, with your petty brain you couldn't handle me. Spamming your shitty reddit memes are enough to make everyone else know how low your one digit IQ is, you inbred fucking dog.

Don't try talking shit before you know who you're talking your imbecilic shit to. No matter how hard or how much you try, you will never match my intellect and strength. I will always be smarter, richer and stronger than you will ever be, you fucking negroid cuck. You're just here to insult me in order to gain relevance with your desperate personality for social acceptance in an otherwise bluepilled society that you dream of being in. Well fuck off with your fantasies.

I am the intellectual high ground, the emancipation of logic, enlightenment, and the very pinnacle of the very statement of "survival of the fittest". Compared to me, you're just an ignorant and stupid commoner, the lowest kind in society. You're playing with the big kids now, faggot. I am enlightenment. I am atheism. I am objectivity. I am art. I am the one you'll see in your nightmares, the one you'll fear the most. I am QWERTYUIOP.

>a nu-male calling anyone else SJW

At least you wrote the post nicely, which was seemingly your only intention in order to appear 'intelligent'

As for another note, try actually thinking for once rather than posting your shitty "I'm CIAlmao xD" memes.

Calling someone virgin? Just because he doesn't have shildren? Are you sure you are old enough to post here?

>OUaT Lancelot is. And he is pretty black to me.

Let me repeat myself, Lancelot is not an original character. Stop appropriating white culture.

>complains about macho bravado
>expects me not to assume he's a low test virgin
Maybe fuck a few girls before speaking about the evils of manly stuff?

>mfw South Africa intellectuals

youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14&feature=share

I know virginspeak when I see it and that is virginspeak.

And the Lancelot who exists within the Once Upon a Time universe is indeed an original character. He has notable differences from the Lancelot we generally know. It's like saying DCEU Batman and TAS Batman are the same characters.

Spreading your gene pool has nothing to do with feelings, numale.

>if you want to stop being called names, then never disagree with me

nobody owns "white culture", which is already a retarded term to begin with because in saying "white culture" you're grouping the Brits, Australians, Americans, Irish, Italians, French, Spanish, Russians, Scots, etc. all in one group as if they all have one uniform culture when they obviously don't

You have just strayed from any discussion calling people virgins because you don't have arguments. That might work as distraction at school but not when talking to adults.

Doesn't mean a thing if they get shot to death by other nogs.

goddamn this is the weakest butthurt comment I've seen in awhile on this board.

Batman is the same character with different interpretation. You just showed everybody that you don't know what it the simple definition of Original Character. God niggers are dumb.

Not trying to insult you user but is this pasta? Did are you memeing me right now?

You don't always need to cast the actor who looks most like the role. It's not the same as modelling. Any person should be permitted to play any role, including whites playing famous blacks.

Does nobody else think this is Gucci Mane every time they see the thumbnail?

>Not to sound like tumblr but having a tiny bit of your privilege being eroded isn't racism.

There is nothing wrong with Europeans being first-class citizens in a nation built by Europeans.

It also has nothing to do with success in a society.

Survival of the fittest went away when humans developed society.

Ok lets go by your logic. Regular Lancelot and OUaT Lancelot are the same character but with different interpretations.

Take your L and go cucklord.

>american education

This. It's not like people got upset at Matt Damon being in a Chinese movie.

MLK biopic featuring Daniel Day Lewis when?

It's americans the ones saying stuff like "white culture"

Hey your "European nations" heavily preach the idea that all men are created equal so I think there is some miscommunication going on.

We're just making fun of you. Don't worry, the conversation can continue parallel to your humiliation.

I would agree with that, but that's the opposite of what you have been saying the whole thread!

I mean i'm okay if you want to admit you were wrong.

He's right though Americans, culturally, are not white and European cultures are too distinct to be grouped together.

So it would be okay for you to put a white guy to play the king of fucking Nigeria on tv?
They replaced a traditionally white guy with a negroid (and an ugly one as well) in an attempt at normalizing the idea of africans into european tradition and soil.
Which wouldn't even be a problem if they were fit to live in a civil society, which is obviously not the case. Your argument was also fallacious because it implies the genetic distance between an irish and a greek is the same between an irish and a negroid.

I have no problem with black people belonging to the left side of the bell curve, but they aren't the ones that are making their way into europe.
So fuck off and educate yourself, numale

Well they are right.

>He actually cares about what happens on this faggot show

But I'm not wrong but I got you to agree that Black Lancelot is a legit character. I'll take this win and skedaddle.

Well if you put it like that
NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

NIGGERNIG
NIGGERNIGGER

I do famiglia. Every single time.

Guwop is the only accestablished person to cast in historically inaccurate roles. He enhances everything.

How can it be right when there is a constant 'debate' on who is white

Nick Fury
Every ginger character in DC shows/movies has been replaced by blacks
Tulip from Preacher

>Lancelot is famous for cucking Arthur

Makes sense to me.

Except there isn't.

Are you awarding yourself the win now? Lmao at this point you might as well argument with your mirror.

>So it would be okay for you to put a white guy to play the king of fucking Nigeria on tv?
Make it good and people will watch it.

The problem with your "SO THIS IS OKAY, THEN HUH????" argument is that it relies on the very same response from far left liberals you so vehemently hate.

So for every post like this, you're just giving more and more weapons to these assholes because you're acknowledging it could be potentially wrong to make a white guy the king of Nigeria, even on a fictional setting.

So which is it? Do you want complete artistic freedom, even if some doesn't make any sense for your autistic tastes, or do you want this self-imposed control over what is right and what is wrong?

>Roland in Dark Tower,
I have nothing against Elba, i thin he is based, but casting him is fucking bullshit and virtue signaling, talking about muh heroic black male fighting the evil whitey

Movie is going to bomb, psht notin personnel Idris

>Privilege

I'm not the one getting paid six figure sums per episode.

>Don't complain about race lifts

Unless it's Matt Damon in a Chinese fantasy movie, right?

Presumably the justification is that they are simply filling old myths and stories with contemporary people. They probably even change the gender of people, I don't really pay a lot of attention to the show.

I think it's generally speaking a really stupid idea to have a black Lancelot, but there are occasions where its endurable. If this were just a school play or local production that would be acceptable. With it being a well financed series it can really only be chalked up to SJW faggotry.

What a delusional point of view

Original guy was literally the definition of butt hurt about interracial shit and somehow the guy making fun of him is the butt hurt one?

kek

It's funny you mention that Matt Daemon stuff because they recently found Greek DNA on potteries found in the tomb of Qin Shi Huang, the first emperor of China and Roman coins in Okinawa.

>Hey we're all equal so pls overwhelm our indigenous population and eradicate our ethnic identity

>Do you want complete artistic freedom
If you think that piece of cuck propaganda is "art", i've got bad news for you.
Of course this is not okay, you don't get to push heavy immigration of people with an average IQ of 80 who have the tendency to breed like rats and turning cities into Fallout IRL and not getting called out on it.

OP's picture in question is even more disgusting because it's a tv series for little kids. So no, it's not art. Not even a fucking bit

So did they get far enough where Lancelot gave Guinevere the BBC and cuck King Arthur

Original guy justdescribed the movie. Everything he said is objectively true and happen in the movie.

>tfw Lancelot is the one who ends up getting fucked over by Arthur in the show

I don't even know why they bothered to bring him back from the dead just to be useless in a single episode and then gone from the show forever.

>every man should be treated with dignity
>thus it means niggers must exterminate white people because they are superior
>American liberals literally believe that

All men are created equal; that does not mean all cultures are equal.

Making unequal things equal is a damaging effort.

I don't know anything about the show. They're just bringing him in once for a useless role and killing him off immediately?

Well there you go, classic tokenism.

>If you think that piece of cuck propaganda is "art", i've got bad news for you.
If you think every single show or movie that doesn't adhere to your personal politics or agendas is "propaganda" you're a sorry excuse of a modern human being.

Even worse is the idea that you can't approach propaganda because you might get infected. How weak is your mind that you can't challenge your own perception. But please, keep posting meme Cred Forums infographs. It helps your position a lot. Doesn't make the other side any stronger, no sir.

Having found the corpse of a merchant doesn't justify protraing with a different race the meber of a noble family.

That's how Lancelot always looked like.

He had a role in the first season, then in the second season the big bad masqueraded as him after having supposedly killed him. Three seasons later it turns out he had survived somehow and he had a small role in a episode. After that episode he hasn't even been mentioned again.

They didn't just found the corpse, they found that the Terracota army was probably produced via a technique taught by Greek artisans at the court of the Chinese emperor.

People somehow always forget it but Alexander the Great went into India and left a couple Greek kingdoms there, along the silk road, Zen Buddhism originating in one of them.

>If you think every single show or movie that doesn't adhere to your personal politics or agendas is "propaganda"
So why not putting a chinese to play Lancelot? Or a Mongol? Or an abbo? Or a Maori?

You are desperately in denial about what's happening under your nose. It's a show for little kids in which the brave black man becomes lover with the oppressed white woman, and the evil oppressive white male punishes the brave black man. Stereotypes created out of thin air that are completely disconnected frm reality, in a show aimed at children
Kys cuck

>cast Caesar/Rome/Gladiator/ with Anglo fags instead of nonwhite Romans
>Cast movies set in Egypt with White actors like gods of Egypt or black actors like the Scorpion king
>Cast movies set in Asia with white actors like Ghengis Khan and Prince of Persia
>Cast Greeks as whites in movies like 300,Troy and Alexander. Greeks aren't white faggots.

Somehow casting Lancelot is some egregious crime.

Faggots, you can't have it both ways. Either your white fag actors can play non white roles making it ok for nonwhite actors to play White roles or actors can only play certain ethnicities. The latter option is simply impossible 99% of the time because it's impossible to find actors of the right ethnicity with the right level of popularity. Therefore there is nothing wrong with Lancelot being played by a black guy. He was simply the actor in the audition best suited for the role.

You don't think it's fucking retarded to watch Rome and see all the high ranking patricians with English accents and all the low ranking plebs with italian accents? No? Then shit the fuck up.

>modern

Very interesting use of that word.

If being modern means promoting darkie lies to little kids, I'm not modern. But modernity was never about this kind of relativist bullshit.

>I think there is some miscommunication going on.

Indeed, but my point still stands, and Europeans are beginning to wake up to that fact.

White people get to play other nationalities all the time. How is this much different than Scarlett Johansson playing the lead in Ghost in the Shell?

Because she is a jew.

here's an idea for hollywood:

>make movie about slavery in america
>cast chinks and curries

>you cannot distinguish at first sight between an anglo, an italian and a nigger from Congo
Ok

But the brave black man is fighting alongside white people you insane little man. You're injecting your paranoid delusions into places where they don't belong. Get some fucking help.

>But the brave black man is fighting alongside white people you insane little man
Ah yes, i forgot it was a fantasy movie

Because it's fine for us as a people to assert our dominance by whitewashing, but it's disgraceful to cuck yourself for other groups of people.

The Japs do their own Frozen plays, and no one has a problem with it, and rightfully so.

native greeks are much less swarthy than the actors from 300, t. someone who sailed and backpacked in Anatolia.

I don't know how exactly you're paraphrasing me but it's clear to me that you're a retard that comes from a family of retards and will only produce more retards if humanity has the bad luck of you reproducing.

Does seeing that black guy hit a nerve? Does it remind you that he's the lead of a fucking show while you're a loser cuck with nosebleed in a basement screeching about the white genocide. Fucking can't wait till we finally round up you fags and get rid of you.

>quipping for the sake of quipping while also admitting you were wrong the whole time
Cred Forums never disappoints.

Do you think his race factored in to why he was chosen to play Lancelot?

B0but I thought greeks were basically black!

So white washing and Jap washing are okay, but black washing isn't?

>If being modern means promoting darkie lies to little kids, I'm not modern.
What is promotion? Are you one of those faggots who claim movies "glorify" certain topics? I love how the more you faggots move to the right, the more you resemble soccer moms. The outrage culture is everywhere.

Native anatolians without arab/turk/kurd admixture are tall, bronze skinned, have light brown hair andd blue/grey eyes.

too bad a lot of them consider themselves turkish and are muslim

He was picked to play Lancelot in the Camelot arc because he had played Lancelot previously.

If the Sudanese were to stage a Norse play where they cast Sudanese people as Norse gods, I would have no problem with it.

However, whites deliberately casting non-whites to play white mythological characters is weak and pathetic, and it should be stigmatized.

CHI

>why isn't everyone else a racist like me?

>(((whites))) deliberately casting non-whites to play white mythological characters

I see nothing unusual here.

That word is worth less and less with every passing day, but yes, it's hard to understand how Europeans can be so apathetic to their own displacement.

Fair point, but Brits are still cucks for being so unbelievably complacent with the desecration of their own mythology.

Lancelot is French

Sure, but the legend of King Arthur is a British myth.

Also, there's hardly much difference between an Anglo and a Frenchy anyway.

>implying everything has to be a zero sum game
>implying anyone is being "displaced"

The richest and most powerful ethnic group on the planet that still exerts ridiculous power over groups isn't going any where you chickenlittle faggot you. You can only imagine being as bitter and hate filled as you are so the only outcome you see is a violent one. It doesn't mean that it's the truth.

>hardly any difference between Anglo and French fag

This is how I know you're some fucking self loathing American mullato who doesn't know the white part of his history. Kindly kill yourself and stop pretending you're Anglo.