Now that the dust has settled, what did Cred Forums think of this excellent intro scene in The Dark Knight Rises?

Now that the dust has settled, what did Cred Forums think of this excellent intro scene in The Dark Knight Rises?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Vtc5wSWVlI
youtube.com/watch?v=6HIvLgCz3Hk
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/dust opening plane scene/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Memic/10
Rest of the movie was shit

It's a big scene

>Dr dur dur Im hur dur stale meme 4 u
Fuck off!!!!!!!!!!

its the most important thing ever to happen in mankinds history..

It makes me really happy to see this unfunny redddit meme die.
Barely any replies kek.

Someone check this guys temperature.

If I sage this thread, will it die?

I like it.

you want some mustard with that hothead?

>bought this film the other night
>put it on
>begins in wide screen
>suddenly jumps to full screen when the plane scene commences

If I bumped this thread would it die?

You're a big screen.

nobody outside this piece of shit site cares or even remembers this scene anymore.
there's no point of creating this thread. baneposting is DEAD and was NEVER funny.

Cred Forums moved on from this years ago.
It's the redditors that can't let go.

I used to be a hothead and hated this scene

However i realized it was a great scene with lots of depth within

and i realized that Baneposting is the essence of Cred Forums

Baneposting can't exist without Cred Forums and Cred Forums can't exist without Baneposting.

you were saying this three years ago.

if you genuinely cant detect the humor in the scene then should get yourself tested for autism.

HOTHEADS OUT

Has Bane become one of the most controversial topics? Truly we're a divided board.

>Cred Forums moved on from this years ago.
You mean Cred Forums moved on from this board years ago.

yesh, the fire rishesh!

Why is it so easy to trigger Cred Forums?

BANE?

Dave?

It's the best scene out of the whole flick. Even Nolan think it's a masterpiece.

BUMP

New Bruno Mars music video starts great

>Why is it so easy to trigger /hotheads/?

FTFY

Is this kino?
youtube.com/watch?v=8Vtc5wSWVlI

Bumping in spite of hotheads.

Our symbiotic relationship is as strong as ever

DUANE?

>Barely any replies kek.
Banely any replies

ftfo

I am a pretty big guy

Or rather a pretty big guy as he should be.

Imagine being CIA in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Bane, you fuckin' big, all sexy with your tight mask and horrific androgynous monster voice. I would totally throw you out a plane, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is file another flight plan in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be CIA and not only stand in that plane while Bane flaunts his miniscule body for you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his platform shoes and fake muscles, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected his big. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells he's SO BIG and DAMN, BANE SOUNDS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and pretend to watch his fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day behind his mask. You've been calling in nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in CIA Academy. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his dimpled forehead as he sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "bigguyesque(for that is what he calls himself)" beauty, the beauty he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then Nolan calls for another take, and you know you could shoot every single person in this room before the studio security could throw you out of the plane, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking CIA . You're not going to lose your career of being in charge here over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Nolan is a hack.

BUANE?

youtube.com/watch?v=6HIvLgCz3Hk

is this from the acclaimed series finale where all the wreckage brothers from the different parallel universes meet due to a spacetime anomaly?

B-Bane?

this fucking face will never not be funny

>Unfunny Redddit meme

>Made popular through Cred Forums and made even more popular through AMA raid

Can't tell if b8 or just plain dumb.

>bane?
>BANE?
>dr pavel i'm
>FIRST ONE TO TALK
>uh sir? we're being hailed by one of the other wreckage brothers. it's for you.
>alright get them on screen i'll call it in!

Autism?

Plebbet begone

EL HOTTHEADDO XDD AAAAHAHAAAHAA
NEVER EVER
MAKE FUN OF BANJO XD

It's beautiful how much a single word can assblast hotheads

UH OH
UH OH KIDS
DINGDINGDINGDINGDING

for you heh

RAW NO FUCKING FILTER

Look at those hot heads

I bet you unironically enjoy capeshit you stupid faggot

I know this is bait and if it isn't then you must have a IQ > 50 to find that scene not humorous in the least.
you must be mad that your favorite capeturd is getting mocked.

>b-but muh leddit boogeyman !!!!! I swear I don't browse and enjoy reddit myself !!! I mean i do but i do it ironically xDDD i hate maymays because i'm superior and super-duper intelligent!!!
glad you found the way user.

Roll

:(

bname?!

Lets make it edgy.

Should I kill my sister?

Is Bane posting dead?

will i get laid in 2017

should i go to bed or should i eat dinner first

Was getting caught part of Bane's plan?

is baneposting the BEST meme?

Because I'm CIA. I'm Central. I'm Intelligence. I'm Agency. I'm a manlet, I'm a babylegs. I'm a shorty, beltyboy, aircraft autist, inquirer, I'm baned. I'm that arsetta bandit. I call Ittin. I'm a cargo pants arsed, hookedbelting, shitcuffing, mask puller. I grab the prize with Maimen. I power stand at the other side of the plane. I am Moses in the parting of the hooded dudes. I crash and I am crashed. I ask and I'm punched, I shoot them and throw them and every single hired gun's had the fucking worst flight of his life. And I'm Not, a hothead. if there's one big bastard in this flight plan, it's this large firestarter here. So congratulations, Bane. You got yourself caught.

yes

is jem a big gal for me

Nice work brother

Post real life CIA sightings

Is this the second time Cred Forums has meme'd baneposting into reality?

Am I the BIGGEST guy?

"Hurr durr dead meme le Reddit XP"

>Still new content well over 4 years of its creation

The fire rises

Everyone in thread is officially Bill Wilson

Big guy, I'm CIA.

LITERALLY ME

Cred Forums... you fear going to that board.

The baneposters shitposted too deep and too greedily. You know what they awoke in the darkness of television and film... hotpockets and asthma

How strong was CIA in the force?

Indeed, i cant believe we memed CIA into reality

He was a big friend.

should i kill myself

this gif is fucking incredible

uhh he doesn't get to bring friends

The new Rouge One movie is looking great

Dr. Skywalker, I'm CIA

Whoever says this meme is dead needs their head examined

I wish my Bane threads stayed up this long.

>You're a big aspect ratio
>4K

>Oh hey look, someone tried to copy/mimic the thread that I spam every day!

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/dust opening plane scene/