Is it too late to talk for me to say how good this kino was?

Is it too late to talk for me to say how good this kino was?

nah dude what do you want to talk about?

I thought it was good who concurs

it's excellent but I'm sure some would say it's poorly executed at the beginning. the only bad part about it for me was the dinner scene. really out of place and awful

Does anyone who actually plays an instrument like this film? I feel like its misrepresentation of music and music school is too gross to ignore

Contrary to the popular opinion, I didn't like the ending at all.

I would have preferred it if it actually showed him going on to becoming great.

This movie is the perfect "little bitch" filter. Whoever takes issue with it due to the "abusive" nature of of Terence Fletcher you can pretty much safely peg as a thin-skinned loser who will never amount to anything but the bare minimum in life, if that.

I would have preferred if he actually died in the accident and the film ended with Fletcher getting arrested for having sex with a minor.

How could he ever become great when he's never shown doing anything creative or innovative? All he actually accomplishes in the film is learning a few pedestrian pieces written by other people

What the fuck? Some people actually took issues with this film because Fletcher was a hard ass?

If the character needed redeeming (which he didn't) it happened all in the last 5 seconds.

He does a 5 minute fucking drum solo at the end.

>Fapping in bed
>Wake up gf
>gf asks wtf I'm doing
>"I'll cue you in".

All the typical "safety first" homebodies on social media. I've had instructors close to how Fletcher was. I am thankful for how they pushed me to be better every day of my life.

"Social Justice Warriors" are largely a sedentary army of arrogant narcissists with zero talent and ability, who spend their days bitching at those who actually work at something. Of course they had an issue with the film.

Short of being physically abusive, this is how my music teacher was in school too.

Why are music teachers such hard asses?

When he tells the story about Charlie Parker (i think it was him) he makes his attitude irrelevant because it all boiled down to how much that kid wanted it. It had nothing to do with fletcher.

props on Simmons on playing a perfect bully

Imagine dreaming of making it big then ending up teaching a bunch of faggot pansies who can't play in tempo.

>"7th thrust on the downbeat...and two and..."

>she starts moving

>*close fist*

>"not quite my tempo, it's cool, same place...and two and"

>she starts gyrating more earnestly

>*close fist*

>"dragging. no problem, again... and two and..."

>she starts bouncing up and down sloppily on your dick like her life depended on it

>*close fist*

>"rushing. okay...and two and"

>she slows down, not even moving up and down on the dick anymore, just gyrating her hips like a robot

>*close fist*

>*punch her in the face*

>"Do you know why I hurled my fist at your face?"

Same.Movie triggered a mild PTSD.

>people think being a musician is easy and always fun
>people think that when they say "practive every day" it meas 15 minutes and not more than 6 hours
>dealing with divas in school academies

besides, artists are sensitive as shit

What are some other good music-kinos?

Crossroads. The last guitar duel is pretty good, even tho Vai plays both parts in reality

>Wake up to find a naked man standing at the foot of me and my gfs bed
>"Ok we're going to keep going all night till one of you faggots can keep my tempo".

Once

That girl playing bass grew up to show her tits

Fletcher fucking a 13 yo boy

>NOT MY FUCKING TEMPO!!!

Did I miss this part of the film?

Yeah it was in the extended pedo version.