Will Cred Forums still go watch JL movie after watching BvS?

Will Cred Forums still go watch JL movie after watching BvS?

Oh damn, Affleck's no longer sober.

And to answer your question, I'll pirate it. Paying money for a Zack Snyder movie is like throwing your wallet in a volcano.

Affleck needs to grow his hair again
>Guinness
based desu

"Yes"

Look at these DChads. How can Marvel even compete?

the fuck is wrong with that talib

What happened with Affleck's hairline?

It looked pretty good on the BvS movie and now its massively receeded.

I think they wrapped filming on set late 2014, so almost 2 years later its expected

what is with people having white hairs on their beards/goatees

well maybe there's another affleck training montage

why do you think its better to have a hairline intact than one that keeps going back till there's nothing left...if all it does is expose what's already there, unless, what's already there is ugly and you're hiding it with hair all your life

Yeah but he had it under control for many years, he has done transplants before i don't get why its receeding that quickly.

Affleck is rich as fuck and has done hair transplants before, also hair is a huge confidence booster for men, only thing is that nobody notices until they start to lose it, i've seen complete Chads lose everything when they start balding.

Did his plucks fall out?

This actually looks like his original hairline.

He wears a wig in the movie

>i'm batman, and dark inside very conflicted, but I need to wear a wig because if I'm noticeably balding I can't look cool when I am brooding without a mask

>BvS is bad

Dead meme

>The Hollywood rumor of the moment is that J. Lo's main man, who just turned 30, is sporting more than just his own mane. A toupee, in fact.

>Jeanette Walls of MSNBC online first reported the follicle-impaired speculation late last month, causing an Affleck rep to chortle when asked for confirmation: "That's really funny." A British tabloid went a step further, purporting that the hairpiece was revealed after a partying Affleck was involved in a mock fight with Vince Vaughn and his faux fur went flying in public.

nah

the entire thing feels like something the actors HAVE to do now because they signed a contract
but nobody actually wants to

also why are DC super heroes so fucking uninteresting?

>strong guy
>strong guy who can talk to fish
>strong woman
>extremely strong guy who's invincible and can fly

sure
BvS was kino

Affleck always looks ready to kill himself.

>that baldness
JUST

How long until Sadfleck Part 2?

Of course. More Snyder capekinography.

I'll probably fall asleep watching it on TV in a hotel room in like 10 years.

Directed by Zack Snyder, with Mamoa, Affleck and Gadot in the same movie
You kidding right?

Wtf are they making a dc avengers?

>ywn be bros with Henry Cavill
>ywn go for a pint with him after he picks you up from the airport
>ywn press your nude body against his and be brought to orgasm by his tender embrace

what's with capeshit actors and balding?