Finally finished going through DS9 and then Voyager on Netflix

>finally finished going through DS9 and then Voyager on Netflix
>starting Enterprise
>very first episode has naked ladys in a strip club covered in body paint, and then later Tpol and Kip in their underpants rubbing "decontaminating gel" all over their bodys with Tpols hard nipples sticking out through her tanktop
>"new" alien species that never showed up in trek series that happen after Enterprise

What the fuck am I watching. This isnt Startrek.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TBcXXfzrqco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

T'pol is a dirty girl. She needed to be cleaned, dumbass

You should have expected this from the fact that the only defence /trek/ ever offers for the show is waifuposting

Season 4 should be used as a golden standart for fan service done right.

Fuck that character. Tuvok was the last decent Vulcan. I hate how they treat Spock in the new movies

it is trek actually, just a prequel. if you stick with it, you see the necessity of the prime directive, the temporal cold war, it is a decent trek show.

The xindi arc is cool but you have to go through a lot of bullshit to get there

>wahh things are different

>7of9 was super hot in that skintight suit, so we should put Tpol in one too, despite Vulcans wearing robes or starfleet uniforms in basically EVERY other Vulcan appearance

It was the logical choice to attract the 13 year old boy audience

the show had a hard enough time pulling ratings even with blalock in a catsuit. if they put her in normal clothes they'd never have had a second season

Enterprise is best Star Trek.

Get out and walk m8

youtube.com/watch?v=TBcXXfzrqco

best theme song.

if you disagree, you are wrong.

>Complaining about the decontamination scene

You're a woman or an SJW, aren't you? Nothing is ever good enough for you faggots.

>"Whaaaa not enough women in our movies and tv"
>Put a woman in there
>"Whaaaa, she's too good looking!"

Yep, its shit and it only gets worse.

Its just embarrasing though. Same as with 7of9. Those few times she was in a uniform like everyone else were great, but then she always went back to the fap bait skintight suit.

Didn't mind the show but the intro song makes me want to shoot myself.

Jesus christ is that really the theme song? Literally the worst song I've ever heard.

how can you be so gay, just love T'pol, she wants your love user

I just watched DS9 episode the Visitor and holy shit tears are running down my face. I wasn't invested into DS9 at all but the second half of S3 and now S4 have been so damn good.

No episode of TNG made me cry, and nothing has evoked emotion like this from me for a long time. What a masterpiece of an episode.

I literally just finished Season 5 m8, my first viewing of DS9. This is an excellent show desu.

I have to agree. Now I've managed to seperate it from the 'space anomaly of the week' show that TNG was, which was fun and I loved the cast, now I can appreciate the depth and politics that DS9 brings to the Star Trek universe.