It's the aliens exists no they don't yes they do no they're a cover up yes they definitely exist no you've been duped...

>it's the aliens exists no they don't yes they do no they're a cover up yes they definitely exist no you've been duped yes here they are episode

>it's the 'first decent after 7 terrible episodes' episode

all 10 season and both movies?

>it's a "Scully has seen incontrovertible evidence of extraterrestrial life, along with countless other unexplained phenomena, but still denies it" episode.

>It's a comfy episode

>it's a Twin Peaks reference episode

>the aliens were the good guys all along and just wanted to warn us about the danger of nuclear weapons episode

>tfw season eight

i'm three episodes in & it's pretty awful

Everything after season 5 was shit.

Prove me right.

Hottest man/woman duo in TV history?

Top 2-3 certainly

>it's a scully believes in god but not aliens episode

X-Files is GOAT until season 5 and the movie. Stop there and it's all good.

>it's a "Scully believes in god and says to Mulder that she doesn't need proof and doesn't realize how much of a stupid, hypocritical bitch she's been for fuck knows how many seasons" episode

>Stop there

Largely you're correct, but 6 has a few good to great episodes and 7 has a couple.

>its a tape episode

>it's the Chris Carter is writing this shit on coke episode

>it's a three-parter
>the last episode is also the first one in next season

>it's a "the x-files is shut down" episode early in the season
>they're still doing x-files stuff until the last episode when they get the x-files back

They must have done this at least three times.

>it's a Mulder doesn't see that Scully is attracted to him because he's autistic episode

>it's a Scully wants to fuck a face-stealer pretending to be Mulder episode
>it's a Scully get mad jealous when Mulder was going to pull some cop tail episode
>it's a Scully acts totally out of character and fucks some tatoo-getting yahoo instead of fucking Mulder because she has alien cancer episode

I don't know what they were doing.

>it's a "show is revived 20 years later only to end on an even larger cliffhanger than it originally did" episode

I liked the standalone episodes but that revival was a slap in the face to old xfiles fans, dumbed down retarded shit like tfa.

tfa was good tho