H-Hey Simon... how you doin? I take it you haven't seen that treatment I wrote for that film yet...

>H-Hey Simon... how you doin? I take it you haven't seen that treatment I wrote for that film yet... *sobs* I fuckin miss you, man, y'know? *sniff* we grew up together, we were gonna take on Hollywood, and now it feels like it's all just passing me by, man... where are you? your agent hung right up as soon as she knew it was me *sniff* what's going on, mate? d-don't let it end like this, man *quietly whilst sobbing* it's all fucked up *more sobbing* oh god, what happened to us? *sniff* I-I guess... *sniff* I hope we'll speak soon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D_wVOA_95QU
telegraph.co.uk/men/the-filter/nick-frost-i-dont-laugh-as-much-anymore/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Both are unfunny cunts

Simon Pegg didn't deserve the fame he got

I hope Frost is killing himself with McDonald's

nothing personal mate but I would like to leave are movie days behind me I am looking towards the future and so should you

they are just Edgar Wright's pets, they're nothing on their own

>He didn't like Paul.

> british Paul Blart

Nick frost is so cute

Really? I haven't seen Wright doing much of anything recently. Last I heard he spent 8 years writing an Ant-man script. Pegg is getting his scripts filmed, and he's major player in two high profile film franchises. Who's nothing without the other?

>Tom, that fat cunt called me again last night hahahahaaaaaa! he couldn't write let alone act, and he thinks he's got what it takes to be in the big leagues hahaha, what a loser!

this is what britbongs actually believe

kek this guys brother died and he came to the funeral and we had the service in our town

he didnt come to any after service

selfish cunt

simon pegg is like the piers morgan of flicks

who was the selfish cunt?

He seems like he'd be the nicer of the pair tbqh

the fat fuck in OP#

didnt even go to the after service for his dead brother

Simon is fucking Tom Cruise in the ass while writing terrible Star Trek movies.

Did Simon show up?

LEAVE NICK ALONE I WILL KILL MYSELF

He has a new film set for next year. baby driver.
He brings out a film like every 3 years or something close to that.

Why is that selfish? He probably spotted you eyeing him during the service, all thirsty, and decided he'd rather not have such a solemn occasion profaned by your begging him for a selfie at his brother's wake (who calls it an 'after service'?).

xD

What the fuck were you doing at that funeral?

They fell out because fat boy let the fame go to his head and he was treating set workers on The World's End like shit and Pegg called him on it. Simon did literally nothing wrong.

>8 years on Ant-Man script
He needs to get himself checked out. It shouldn't take him more than an hour to take a shit

>Source: My Ass

I would like to know more

proof? famalam

Gonna need some sauce on that senpai

i knew the brother, who was local

Simon why are you doing this?

>treating set workers on The World's End like shit

Not a huge surprise, he's always seemed like a man unwilling to admit to himself what a lottery win his entire career has been, and people like that are often shitty buggers.

The World's End is a great metaphoric exploration of how it feels to be friends with Nick Frost, I imagine.

Apparently not.

no he didnt

only the fat bloke

The World's End was shit total failure

Makes sense
He was probably too busy leaving Simon Pegg voice messages

Paul was shite

KEK

I'd be surprised if that's true. I feel like Pegg, Frost and Wright are losers who are just happy to be in there.

They are losers, which is why they're so conceited.

Well fuck, I guess I was wrong. I know I read that somewhere and was totally ready for google to spit up a source, but I can't find shit. Hmm. This is going to bug me for awhile now.

It's been covered up but it's probably true, like the story about how Frost likes to give his girlfriends a 'crimson mask' if they backsass him.

Take your time user.

youtube.com/watch?v=D_wVOA_95QU

All the top hits for Nick frost are fluff pieces about him and Pegg and they all stop after The World's End, then the only notable one is an interview with him from last year when he released his memoir. Just reading that article you can tell the guy has a huge chip on his shoulder.

telegraph.co.uk/men/the-filter/nick-frost-i-dont-laugh-as-much-anymore/

Yes, that was something that featured this actor, well searched.

Odd that the writer thinks what he does is 'lad culture', unless she means 'culture mainly aimed at lads', which is true, but in the sense of 'immature males', not in the sense of 'worra lad come on my son'.

I like him more now, actually. His motives seem purer than Pegg's.

Say what you like about Pegg but he sure knows who's dick to suck in Hollywood, and he must be pretty good at it too as TC and JJ love that guy

He gibe de SUCC

Congratulations, this is the worst post in Cred Forums history.

Has there ever been a time when a straight man in a comedy duo became more famous than the funny one?

How much of a cipher would you have to be to sustain a friendship with Tom Cruise? Sad!

S U C C

well, i lold

mitchell and webbe

Stewart Lee

Trick answer: Richard Herring was never really funny.

Impressive

A GNATS CHUFF IS LITERALLY AS TIGHT AS A GNATS CHUFF!

>he thought Paul was on a par with the cornetto trilogy

I miss Spaced

Is Simon Pegg a bum boy?

It's incredible that he's still working, and his stuff is still just a child's failure to improvise anything funny, gabbled in awkward flopsweat.

The film he wrote apparently got butchered. AKA "the marvel treatment". Thats why he didn't got director credits.

It would probably have been a lot more like a comedy and less action oriented.

and his podcasts are increasingly becoming "waaah Brexit waaa im so liberal" shame i really liked lee and herring in the 90s

>telegraph.co.uk/men/the-filter/nick-frost-i-dont-laugh-as-much-anymore/

Idk the article focuses more on his personal life.

Makes sense even if you are a celebrity a divorce can still hit a chubby neckbeard guy like him hard.

They chewed him up and spat him out, and he deserved it for being a pompous arse who tarnished Alexei Sayle's last sketch show with his gimmicky direction.

Which is ridiculous considering his Owen Smith fandom. Which itself is ridiculous considering that Rupert Murdoch paid for his house.

The young ones guy?

Yes.