Twin peaks remake/season 3

tfw still lookin good

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/after-twin-peaks-my-life-went-downhill-i-had-to-sell-everything-says-sheryl-lee-9853425.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>All that filtering.

It's a screenshot of a screenshot, possibly of another screenshot, of a selfie taken for twitter. Which she had to take down because she's not officially confirmed as reprising her role or something.

I'll forgive her this one.

standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/after-twin-peaks-my-life-went-downhill-i-had-to-sell-everything-says-sheryl-lee-9853425.html

why did almost everyone associated with this besides lynch crash and burn after it ended?

Ray Wise and Heather Graham had success. Kyle MacLachlan did some stuff, too.

And it just so happens that these 3 were the most talented actors on screen, besides Sheryl Lee. I don't know why she didn't do anything.

Yeah I think the reality is that they were all semi-known TV "stars", and being in one hit show won't always change that.

>ywn slam Sherilyn Fenn's dusty old roasty

>Audreyfags

Shelly Best Girl, she turned into a supreme MILF

>illness made it almost impossible for her to work
that's probably why

>No heather graham

I NEED MY ANNIE REEEEEEEEEEEE

HOW'S ANNIE?

>tfw you now look more like sarah palmer than audrey horne

absoulte pottery bravo lynch

Do you think she died offscreen? I'm sad she's not going to be in season 3 and wonder what happened to the character

She probably goes back to living in the convent or whatever after the traumatic experience in the black lodge.

As long as we all agree that Donna is the worst character in the show

David Duchovny did alright.

BOB fucking died from AIDS though

To be fair BOB started off as some simple set worker that was just accidentally captured on camera and got the role. So he actually did fairly well for himself

donna was ok.
annie was the worst character (although really she was only in a few of the worst episodes) imho

>Ray Wise

Every time I watch Robocop, I keep picturing two tv dads trying to murder another dad.

Heather Graham is cute but a terrible actress.

>Coop's squeeze
>Doppleganger is out in the world possesed by Bob
>Implying she isn't fucking dead

I'm more relieved that Bob Horne isn't dead.

I mean Ben Horne. Fuck