I just saw this episode

I just saw this episode

She's so perfect

Jesus

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4KDspSvsYzw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how did you do that

That was a cute gesture, and you'll never have someone do that to you. Why live.

who's hype for the revival Cred Forums?

where is this from(also is it where or were)

No, name one revival Netflix did that was good.

where
and I would like to know as well, I am confirmed pleb and can't reverse google image search on this iPad.

Gilmore Girls faggot

I'm more fond of marathon dance Rory personally.

Anything is better than that rushed last season.
Netflix's thing will be short, so it has potential to be of quality and give some better closure.

one of the best episodes for sure.

surprise british going away party rory is my bae.

>Anything is better than that rushed last season.
Last season wasn't written by the Palladinos, the netflix thing is.

Although there's one scene in the last season which is absolutely beautiful, when Lorelai sings And I Will Always Love You as a joke to Rory, then Luke walks in, and it completely changes the mood of her singing.

there also that episode where Richard gets a heart attack and Emily tells him everything she did while he was recovering and he shushes her and tells her everything's alright now.

got a little teary there for a sec

Is this the most beta character ever to appear on tv?

also too close to home, guys. way too close.

Richard is dead.

>half black-half mexican
>perfect

No more great Richard and Emily playing off each other moments. When even revive the show ;_;

Good episode, the way they reacted about "muh gender roles" annoyed me but her apology to Dean was so perfect

One of my favorite episodes is definitely "A Deep-Fried Korean Thanksgiving" I watch it every year

Do places like Stars Hollow actually exist in reality or is this heaven only in fiction?

>the best character in the original show won't be in the revival
biggest strike against it desu

It's here, all around you.

quaint small towns exist, but they aren't filled with funny quirky characters and it isn't a paradise

In real life such places are boring hellholes and the people who reside in them live very dull lives

>that 4680729670head
>perfect

They should've revived Bunheads instead

youtube.com/watch?v=4KDspSvsYzw

>tfw no bunheads/gilmore girls crossover

I didn't hate Logan nearly as much as I thought I would after hearing so much bashing. He is a douche, but I can understand why Rory likes him and they have decent banter. She has awful taste in men, that's simply part of her character.

>tfw will never grow up in Stars Hollow

Her and her mom are both sluts. I just finished season six with my wife and that cunt lorelai just fucked Christopher.

Season 6 is when Gilmore Girls jumps the shark, don't let the last two seasons taint your view of the character too much. It was obvious they were running out of ideas

he literally cheated on her with multiple women after they had one argument.

he's a super douche and his plotlines suck.

He was cringy before season 7, but season 7 sent him into previously-uncharted levels of cringe.

is he the beta orbiter who watches Marx Brothers movies?

I don't dispute that he's a douche, but I still didn't hate him that much. I don't think he added much to the show, but I also don't think he ruins every scene he's in or anything like that.

yep. also reappears in S7 as Jessica Jones's bf and he pretends to not know Rory, while still harbouring an infatuation with her.

the most beta character ever written.

I still haven't been able to make myself watch season 7. With all the bad shit I've heard about it, I'm afraid.

Is it worth seeing for any reason as someone who isn't a completist?

>ywn will never live in a small town where sonic youth plays in the town square

why even try?

I am and im not ashamed to admit it
though it was comforting to know im not alone in liking GG

>tfw too afraid to admit to my friends that I like GG

>not having friends that are chill enough to not give a shit about what movies and shows their bros like

dammit, he was my favorite.

Is this show on Netflix? Might have to torrent it anyway just so my mom can't see that I watch it...

>tfw have a best friend who also loves Gilmore Girls

>he literally cheated on her with multiple women after they had one argument.
alpha as fuark, you just hate him because he's a chad and you're incel.

Logan is best Roryfriend.

>not watching Gilmore Girls together with your mom

Yeah it's on Netflix and the new revival series is coming to Netflix Nov. 25.

>divorce
>thurston moore makes his best album yet
Why is Kim Gordon such dead weight?

I don't live with my mom, I just use her Netflix account.

>watches gilmore girls
>calls others fags

Are you me?

>implying watching Gilmore Girls isn't hetero as fuck
lemayo

>ywn be dominated by Paris

Even so, what's the problem? Just watch it nigger

fuark she was so jewish

why are jewesses always such semon demons

>ywn be Paris' toilet slave
jdimsa

what if my mom thinks I'm a faggot?

Paris was best Gilmore waifu

Just tell her you have a thing for Lorelai and/or Rory if it comes up, and how you think the show is really funny despite being a "girl's show"

Are you afraid she'll start setting you up with dudes or something?

>Hey user I saw you watched Gilmore Girls on my account so I gave your number to this nice gay man I met, I think you'll hit it off

>anyone but Rory
HERESY

agreed

>picking the main character

basic bitch pls

>pretentious homewrecking whore who likes asshole badboy types
no thanks

>main character can't be best because I have to be a hipster about it and pick a sidekick
Pls

Only failed-author whatshisname was the asshole badboy type, Dean was a sweetheart and Logan did at least try to better himself despite his Trumpish fater.

I just don't wanna disappoint my mom any more than I already do.

Logan only pretends to better himself, a self-deluded jackass who bitches about his dad and family while at the same time suckling their teat like every other trust-fund babby

>Wahhh I'm the heir to a multi-gorillion dollar empire wahhhh
>Hey Rory, wanna fly to New York and go on a shopping spree?

You mean people aren't allowed to dislike their parents because they provide for them?
Or is this a proletarian "eat the rich" thing for you?

Please don't make fun of me.

Is there anything more comfy than watching GG with mom over coffee and pastries? I don't think there is

It's one thing to begrudgingly accept the financial support of a family you don't like

It's another thing to flaunt your wealth and act like a conceited faggot, but at the same time whining about how "my daddy doesn't understand me."

So he's supposed to throw his inheritance into the trash because he doesn't get along with his father? He's accepting the financial support of his family, his family being absurdly rich just means that support isn't "thanks for paying my rent in college" but "thanks for paying for my trip to Paris"

Again, it's not about accepting their support, but about how he accepts it. He carries himself as this superior member of the social elite, while making a show of bucking against those same circumstances

You can't be a conformist and a rebel at the same time, instead he just comes off as a whiny, self-absorbed jerk

That's because GG is kino.

Seriously though any guy I know who has watched more than a couple episodes has liked it and usually enjoys finishing it, whether he watched it for his own reasons or b/c of a sister or gf or whatever. It's some good shit.

It's not terrible, but it's nowhere near as good as when Palladino was writing it. There's some genuine and good moments in it but the cast carries it p much all season.

Worth watching if you're going to watch the revival, I guess.

He's rebelling against his father, not against his caste. Different thing.

And they're usually alcoholics and do a lot of coke because there's shit all else to spend their money on for entertainment.

>He's rebelling against his father, not against his caste. Different thing.
Hm, you're probably right. I dunno, maybe it's the actor. He just has aura of smug superiority about him that makes him very unlikable. He has such a punchable face too

Dean is the worst and if Rory ends up with him instead of riding off into the sunset to become a hard hitting journalist I will gas myself.

>He just has aura of smug superiority about him that makes him very unlikable. He has such a punchable face too
Well I doubt anyone could ever disagree with you on those points, yeah.

Dean isn't so bad, he's just so absurdly bland, like every girls first boyfriend ever.

My mum and I used to cook up copious amounts of bacon and watch Gilmore Girls and that was pretty damn comfy.
Not even Hamerican

Well my mom being who she is, it was a shared bottle of Chianti, but yeah.

That's exactly why he's so bad. He's just so fucking boring, the only time he was mildly interesting was when he was cheating on his wife or whatever with Rory. It also didn't help that Padalecki was probably one of the worst actors in the early seasons. He did improve though and I'm sure he's fine in Supernatural now or whatever.

Your mother is Anthony Hopkins?

That is true.
I never watched Supernatural though so I couldn't say anything about his acting desu.

If only, user. If only.

>anyone but emily
shed fire you then hate fuck you

The only things I remember about about Dean is that he likes cars and Battle Bots

Other than that he's just "generic chivalrous man" you can find in any romance novel

>he's just "generic chivalrous man"
Which is perfect for a first boyfriend. No danger, no(t much) drama, no unforeseen shit, just awkwardly fumbling teenage love.
Imagine Logan had been her first boyfriend.

I lived in a small new england town just like it and it was meh. Any quirkiness got old fast, and there were plenty of people like taylor being pissants. I even knew a girl like rory that came from a rich family. she was pretty chill but her parents and grandparents were from old money and snobby as fuck, shame too because nobody liked her for it aside from a few people
Also most of the town are drunks or drug addicts, such is life in a boring town where people have money

him or dean honestly take the cake for being a beta faggot, hell even kirk has more balls than him
don't talk about my waifu like that
>paris will never humiliate me in public, showcasing her superior intelligence
>paris will never let me come inside her, only to scoop it out and shove it down my throat, reminding me i'm not suitable to breed with her
>paris will never shove things up my ass while madelyn and louise watch
>paris will never use my balls as a punching bag
why live bros

>Imagine Logan had been her first boyfriend
I would have dropped the show in season 1 desu

>tfw book snob
>tfw this show provided me with the illusion that I would one day meet a qt I could discuss Moby Dick with

great show though. well, the first three seasons are great anyway. I find it gets very hit or miss after that, before devolving into basically trash with season 6 and 7 is obviously horrible.

1-3 are fucking gold though and endlessly rewatchable.

>taylor being pissants
Taylor was (mostly) great fun though.

I loved Taylor as well

He was my favorite character after Richard & Emily of course

I think all of the first five seasons are great. It's season 6 where things go full retard

>not Emily > Richard > Kirk > Rory > everyone else

hes fun in the show. IRL a townie thats obsessed with the place they grew up in and make it their lifes mission that people know it and preserve its history need to be beaten to death

But will the revival even acknowledge season 7? Many people consider it non-canon because the Palladinos left after season 6

I grew up in a town of about 3000 people in Northern BC. Bunch of alcoholic cokeheads. I mean there were definitely some weirdos, but a lot of the weirdos were just on crack or something.

Great parties but it gets old fast.

I guess I just don't like the way the show changes when Rory leaves for college. She seems to become a different person (which makes sense obviously as she is growing up) but she becomes one who no longer seems to give a fuck about books and instead links up with that doucher Logan. The show also becomes more conservative as it goes along and the characters seem to actually desire the riches that the show disdained in Emily and Richard early on.

Anyway, the second half of 4 is still great with the Dean stuff but I really only love seasons 1-3. I'm all about that Dean-Jess drama.

I'm not a fan of the 1st season.

I know it was just feeling itself out, but it just didn't look right.

I think I read that season 7 has mostly been ignored.

I like 1 a lot, though 2 and 3 are my favourite for sure.

What do you mean that it didn't look right?

I can understand all that but the humor in seasons 4-5 is just so damn spot on, the writers were just killing it with the dialogue. You can tell they were in a groove and the actors were 100% comfortable in their roles at that point. Sure there were a few wrong turns like Logan and Richard and Emily having marital issues, but other than that it was pure genius IMO.

Season 3 is definitely the peak of the series though

>I guess I just don't like the way the show changes when Rory leaves for college.
I consider the show complete when Rory graduates high school.

>that clip
looks hilarious, will watch

WHY

why do you remind me Cred Forums ;_;

maybe its time for a rewatch

Sounds nice

I wish my mom wasn't a moralfag teetotaler