Dooms the world by giving a serial killer his powers in exchange for a guy we met 2 episodes ago

>dooms the world by giving a serial killer his powers in exchange for a guy we met 2 episodes ago.

I don't think I can finish this shit. Disbelief can only be stretched so far.

Yeah, that was the stupidest moment in the show.

How come whenever Flash "fights" another Speedster in this show all they do is race each other across the city for a while?

I'm not a comicbook reader, but I suppose that running generates kinetic energy that converts into speedforce abilities such as lightning throws, sonic punch, and twister thingies.

JUST

i don't know why he never learns anything. he makes the same retard mistakes all the time.

Saving Wally makes Iris happy which results in getting laid. It worth Zoom destroying the world for that.

> in exchange for a guy we met 2 episodes ago

It's worse than that. Zoom had ALREADY GIVEN WALLY BACK to them, giving up his leverage. The only reason Barry & Co would have at that point for going along with things is out of a sense of "honor"/keeping your word.

As if it's more important to keep a bargain with a mass murderer than it is to stop him by any means possible.

I really, REALLY hoped that they'd slipped Zoom a fake speed boost or whatnot, because I just couldn't imagine the writers would expect anyone to swallow that shit. But I was wrong...

they usually just run around the city without doing anything like that, stopping and punching each other, then maybe running some more.

>Saving Wally makes Iris happy which results in getting laid.

And yet, it hasn't happened and it never will.

Yeah, but even superspeed cant help you from messing things up once in a while.
It's established fact that he is only just starting out, like all the other CW hero shows, and you don't always get better right away, sometimes you have to have a flash from a different earth tell you, you dun goofed before realization kicks in.

Maybe racing is a valid way of fighting in speedsterland.

Anyone else sick of Barry getting his ass handed to him by every speedster he comes across? I mean, I get that you can't make things TOO easy for the guy or you have no show, but just once I'd love to see him go into full Whoop Ass Mode and show the viewers what he's made of. But nope, he's gotta barely hold his own every time, only winning at the end because someone else bailed his ass out.

Yes.
Barry has barely progressed since Season 1. He still gets his ass pounded by anyone and anything.

Didn't he do that to King Shark later?

He is still Barry but he has progressed.
He is making mistakes. It is the beginning of his hero career. No where near creating Gideon or or Justice league. give him time desu senpai~

The trouble is that we keep getting shown that Barry's gotten faster, whether it was through the tachyon thingie on his chest or that boost he got after getting lost in the Speedforce. Yet he still gets owned every fucking time.

>Saving Wally makes Iris happy which results in getting laid
>Barry has erased the two times he kissed Iris from history
So far, Barry's doing a banged up job of getting in Iris' pants.

Well.. level of dificulty scales.
Would you like an episode where Barr just completely reks 5 - 10 villains, or would you prefer an arc that provides him the chance to rise to the task?

How does Barry even lose to the Rival canonically Barry should he faster than Flashpoint wally and the Rival considering he had villains and allies that constantly pushed him to go faster? It made sense when Barry was part of the first flashpoint when he technically wasn't the Flash. But now he's in his relativly normal world where basically the same things happened. The Rival shouldn't even be able to touch Barry especially since Barry is Zoom levels of speed. This show is so inconsistent it hurts.

It's the same thing as in Arrow how Oliver can beat Ra's but then can't even beat some shitter edgelord while fighting 3v1 with Diggle and Thea helping

WHEN IS MS PATTY SPIBOOTY COMING BACK

>Maybe racing is a valid way of fighting in speedsterland.
its their version of a dance off

I've never watched this show.

Has Zoom gone back in time and like nudged Barry's arm so he misses the catch in the big game and made the girl he liked get killed in car crash and killed all Barry's childhood friends and changed the timeline so he grew up the loneliest kid in history yet?

>Would you like an episode where Barr just completely reks 5 - 10 villains, or would you prefer an arc that provides him the chance to rise to the task?
you changed the topic right here

Wat