Any shows like BoJack Horseman? Depressing, about flawed characters? Actually even more depressing please

Any shows like BoJack Horseman? Depressing, about flawed characters? Actually even more depressing please.

are you fucking 14?

if you are not trolling I would suggest Six Feet Under. Now kill yourself

shut the fuck up you uneducated ape who thinks hes above all

Its funny because you started this thread by being an uneducated underage pleb. Now go watch Six Feet Under and die.

I would like to see you six feet under the ground you fucking shitstain

Say that to my face not online see what happens faggot

i'd recommend you shows but you actually think bojack is a good show and therefore you have absolute shit taste

if you actually want a depressing show with a robot character go watch rectify

post your dick then we can talk

I have a vagina

ughh

Why are you still here go watch SFU and never come back god I hate you

if you two are done with your little back and forth then id suggest true detective

im struggling with taking off the smell of your pink pussy

ya like you could even get me fucking pera virgin scum

Take no notice of neighsayers OP. Bojack is legitimately good and it does that great tone shift thing that something like Scrubs used to pull off really well, where it deftly moves from comedy to a pretty sad moment.

I especially like the episodes which end on a particular moment that leaves you going "well...shit". Bojack is really good at these.

I guess the obvious suggestion for you is Mad Men, great character writing and flaws everywhere. Can get depressing.

sure thing miss "god i wish someone would fuck me hard"

>Bojack is legitimately good and it does that great tone shift thing that something like Scrubs

scrubs sucks too, double pleb taste nice

oh Im getting it hard alright. I love black dick in my sloppy puss

Moral Orel Season 3

I'm almost positive the two people fighting are both op

the only positive thing about your life is that you have aids

that doesnt mean anything. Blacks dont have standards

you are fucking dumb dumb

Dont bother asking OP, only edgy teenagers will reply to a thread with bojack. Cred Forums hates things that are popular.

only legit reply so far

more legit answers, faggots

says who? some pretentious fucker who thinks his taste is better than everyone else? leave or else

Amazing thread you guys

I've got an idea. We should just kill ourselves - that way we won't need to know anything particular.

Bojack is the opposite of popular.

WHO ARE YOU TO FUCKING JUDGE

OK OP, If you're looking for a show similar to Bojack, you won't get much closer than 'You're the worst' Currently airing on FXX.

A Show about genuinely awful people who are destructive to themselves and those around them. it's very funny, but also has some of the most hard hitting emotion i have seen in comedy in years. Sometimes they'll skip the comedy to focus on the emotion of certain characters.

Why does Bojack have to always cause a shitfit here? It's a fine fucking show, I don't even get how you can go out of your way to actively dislike it

How do you fuck up such an easy insult?
"The only thing positive in your life was that HIV test you took".
You fucking mongrel.

It's a bit of a SJW show

Daria
F is for Family

>
>It's a bit of a SJW show

Da fuq does that even mean

Flaked tried to be live action Bojack Horseman, but it sucked.

dont worry its just a parrot from Cred Forums who dont know what their talking about

bojack is redpilled

It constantly shits on all the males and has all of them represent large negative traits and then tries to create false introspection by having them hurt "perfect & blameless" women. Even the Sarah Lynn character is repeatedly depicted to be entirely Bojack's fault when the premise is absurd.

Bojack is a show for people who want to feel like they're deep & contemplative but can't stand to read books

THE SHOW ISNT REAL

besides its meant to be a Greek Tragic sort of show not a SJW mouthpiece

lol Cred Forums in a nutshell

im too lazy and lack imagination to read books just like the rest of us.

When none of the women are ever depicted as having responsibility for any of their actions you lose the ability to make that kind of statement. It's entirely possible that the show writers live in a bubble and have no idea what they're making, but anyone who works in the business should really know better, and it would be naive to assume they don't know exactly what they're doing.

>Even the Sarah Lynn character is repeatedly depicted to be entirely Bojack's fault
Not necessarily. The perspective on her is from Bojack, who is internalizing that whole situation much as he internalized the fallout from the Penny situation. He is blaming himself for her situation, but it was the culmination of he choices that lead to everything (see the episode in which she was introduced). The only characters on the show who actually don't do anything actively malevolent are Todd and Mr. Peanutbutter (though both are dumbasses). No woman on the show is blameless or is depicted to be blameless.

>writers live in a bubble and have no idea what they're making
Bingo

Besides its a show about anthropomorphic furry animals and a main character that always fucks up.

> it would be naive to assume they don't know exactly what they're doing.

I really dont give a shit the show flies under the radar so much i just watch it for bojack i literally dont remember or care about any other character.

They did fuck up todd though

Also the last two episodes of season 2 kickstart the depression

"neighsayers"
"neigh"
now thats kino

Learn how to greentext, newfag.
>neighsayers
>kino
Neigh way, Jose.