When your wife is such an awful character that she's only entertaining when she's either 12 years old or possessed by a...

>When your wife is such an awful character that she's only entertaining when she's either 12 years old or possessed by a demon

I really feel bad for Keiko's actress. They writers gave her nothing to work. She's on the show for what, a decade,and they give her one episode where she's allowed to act?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3XGKkycX81A
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/japan/11357201/Nearly-50-per-cent-of-Japanese-adults-not-having-sex.html
mobile.twitter.com/WilliamShatner/status/368244694410461184
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the 12 years old version of keko looked absolutely nothing like her

>They just shipped her off for 80% of DS9
>Keiko is on a "vacation" "Botanical survey" " helping with a botanical crisis in the gamma quadrant "

I really don't get her character though , I know some of you fags read the books

is there an EU book that explains why Keiko is such a hyper cunt

arr rook same

>>Keiko is on a "vacation" "Botanical survey" " helping with a botanical crisis in the gamma quadrant "

Cuz everyday she got long dicked by a new gamma quadrant alpha male and then she has to go back to DS9 and pretend that she missed O'Brien's narrow Irish prick.

Well, PotaO'Brien was a fuck up. In an organization that gives out officer commissions like candy, he got stuck with a non com rank. Even Wesley outranked him. O'Brien even got transferred out of the most famous ship in Starfleet to become the space equivalent of a hotel lift operator at a space shopping mall.

he was greate as john connor in terminator sega genesys

She couldn't even bear his kid right.

Major Kira had to do it.

this, and even worse, he constantly volunteered for extremely dangerous missions despite not being in the greatest of shape, and while having a wife and a baby

despite being a 24th century gallavanting spaceman, he was _literally_ a "meat and potatoes" guy and found japanese food to be too exotic for his tastes

his idea of fun was playing with army men toys and using the holodeck

oh, and as a result of his selfish decision to choose to place himself in harm's way on the most dangerous of missions (despite being the equivalent of an astro-bellboy), he has been kidnapped multiple times, has had his mind altered, has been imprisoned, and has faced death

being married to him would have been a nightmare, be honest

sounds like a typical engineer

Trek EU has always been 100% not canon. It's something Gene established while he was alive.

O'Brien himself considered the move to DS9 a promotion.
Even his cunt wife agreed with him on that point.

Are there any functional and healthy relationships in Star Trek?

Worf and Dax.

But then she dies and Bashir cucks him like an unused full spread of photon torpedoes.

Well certainly not in Voyager
Jesus Christ

>Neelix and his jailbait waifu Kes
>The abusive failing relationship of Torres and Paris held together by a shotgun wedding
>Seven and Chakotay, just no
>Janeway and that hologram she was legitimately dating for like 2 episodes then deleted
>Kim and anyone he fucked, he did get a lot of puss somehow though

Sorry, she's a shit actress.

This is confirmed in the scene where her daughter goes feral. That was meaty, and her reactions as Keiko were laughably bad.

>he was greate as john connor in terminator sega genesys

lol, that's why that ugly fucker looks familiar

Rom and Leeta had a pretty sweet relationship

DS9 has the best couples.

Worf and Dax
Rom and Leeta
Dukat and a Bajorian fleshlight
Bashir and Garak
Odo and his bucket

All great.

she looked significantly better if you know what I mean

oh golly it is true o'brians life is suffering. the writers must of hated the guy. wasnt he supposed to be sort of a prick in real life?

Geordi and his holodeck waifu before the IRL version fucked up the good thing he had going there.

>Dukat and a Bajorian fleshlight

>implying Dukat didn't have dozens of Bajoran women clawing over each other for his spoon-ridged member.

Dukat has a small penis. What about this man says he has a large dick of any kind? He is clearly compensating and Kira knows it which is why she won't put out for him. Also because he's Hilter, but like mostly it's the small penis thing.

He was Sexiest Man in People Magazine.

Why do you faggots hate Keiko so much?

She's a whiny cunt and Miles is bitch whipped.

He wasn't even the sexiest human in the delta quadrant

I'd Akoocha his moya,

What? He was transporter engineer on the enterprise, probably one of about 30-40 people and he then went on to being Chief Engineer of the most important space station in the quadrant.

It was a promotion in every sense of the word.

I really want to fuck Bashir. Like an unhealthy amount of wanting to fuck him. Am I going to be okay?

just keep in mind that
>Siddig El Tahir El Fadil El Siddig Abderrahman Mohammed Ahmed Abdel Karim El Mahdi
would have you beheaded IRL

Yes thats his real name

In case you haven't noticed, it's pretty customary for overqualified people to avoid or refuse promotions in order to stay on the Enterprise. It's like earning 30/hr at a job you love vs 40 at a job that you don't care about. The Enterprise is the end goal of most careers, not a stepping stone.

Guess what?

IT'S A FUCKING FERENGI EPISODE

Is DS9 worth a watch? I hated it when it was airing and always changed the channel when it came on. Almost done TNG.

Don't care. Would still fuck.10/10 delicious brown grown ass man.

DS9 is my favorite Star Trek. I actually like it better than TNG. It's a lot more character driven than the other shows. Voyager is the only one I haven't watched yet.

I only just started season 4, but I haven't noticed Keiko being so bad. I remember the episode where O'brien stood trial on Cardassia and she was by his side and incredibly supportive. They definitely shipped her off because they couldn't think of things for her to do when Jake and Nog grew too old to go to school, but they seem like an average healthy married couple

>Japanese person
>healthy marriage

pick one

voyager is a bit cringier than both although it starts off alright

it takes time and its subtle at points just pay attention in ds9 if you do watch it becomes alarming

He was a fucking white male and therefore had to suffer for the sins of all mankind.

Unless your job is to stand around waiting to beam people on and off the ship all damn day in which case you get the hell out of there and find a more exciting job as soon as possible.

I havent watched ENT yet , Cred Forums is the only place I havent found that doesnt seem to universally hate it and actually like it , but Cred Forums is contrarian so I assume it is awful

It's actually comfy as hell and as a Quantum Leap fan I legitimately loved Archer. Some of the characters come off as a bit flat but I didn't find them as bad as the Voyager ones.
There's some time travel bullshit that brings the series down but there are also a few overarching plot lines that are fantastic and a bunch of solid standalone episodes.

I'm still mad at how much Bashir was wasted in GoT. Then by the end of the latest season it became obvious that he was killed off for no reason and could've easily fulfilled the same role as his killer. Fuck that show.

Voyager is the comfiest of them all

Neelix legit creeps me the fuck out. I'm getting real rapey vibes from him.

I'd penetrate him with a spear if you know what I mean.

All the humans are wooden af though. Compared to the other shows it feels like this one was tailor made for autists trying to learn how humans worked

Just gonna say, I think ENT got a lot of things right, especially design wise. The interior of the ship and the uniforms feel pretty right, as does the fact that the ship is laughably underpowered for a good portion of the series.

I think it gets better in the third season where it has a long season long arcing story and stays okay in the 4th season with the birth of the federation stories, Shran, and a few of the other multi-episode stories.

Seasons 1 and 2 were kinda boring, and there is a ton of valid criticism about it, but I wish it had lasted longer, especially considering Shran was rumored to become part of the regular crew if it got a season 5.

Each season they wrote an, "O'Brien must suffer," episode. Why? Because he's the most relatable character, so that when he gets emotionally hurt, the audience feels for him.

>itll be another 20 years before we get a Trek series that takes place after DS9 and Voyager, so we can see old characters make guest appearances, and see how the "story" in the universe progresses after the Dominion is driven back and Voyager kicked the Borg in the balls

>it's a Miles and Kira have much better chemistry than Miles and Keiko ever did episode

What did the writers mean by this?

O'Brien must go to bed every night wondering "what if?"

The first season is legitimately terrible

If you can make it through that it improves a lot though

>It's a give us all your C4 to build this Great Railroad episode

>O'Brien even got transferred out of the most famous ship in Starfleet to become the space equivalent of a hotel lift operator at a space shopping mall.

he was literally the transporter operator on the ship, he was the boss on DS9

I'm really bummed by Discovery being a prequel. They have so much more creative freedom doing a sequel just 100 years down the line.
>by the time a sequel series actually happens John de Lancie will be too old to reprise Q one last time
It hurts famalan.

Riker and Troi after they both got old as fuck and settled for each other.

I think in one of the episodes he mentions he turned down starfleet's OCS offer too.

>Butterbars outranking non-commissioned officers
If Wesley tried to give O'Brien an order, he would have stripped his ass down so badly that Wesley would have avoided O'Brien's transporter room for years

say wut?

>Worf and Dax

I think you mean Worf and Troi. Dax was a cunt to Worf while Troi acted like Alexander's step-mother.

I can see priorities changing when you have kids / family. How many civilians died on starfleet ships anyway? Probably thousands.

Damnit at first glance i thought it was a hell on wheels thread

im sad

>Seven and Chakotay, just no
Even the fetish club glory hole semen demon 'actress' playing seven saw that the Doctor would have made a better pairing.

>You are now imagining Dr. Zimmerman's face as the EMH walks into his workshop with Seven on his arm

Anyone got a TNG and VOY viewing guide?

I've already seen TNG like 900 times on VHS, now it's on netflix i just want to hit the high points, never touched VOY but saw Scorpion part 1 yesterday and want to atleast give some parts a chance.

>be cast in star trek
>"oh sweet i wonder if my character will be like a smart engineer or a badass security chief or maybe captain or like a cool-ass alien oh boy"
>you're the wife of some lame ass nobody
>"fuck my life"

> tfw no series devoted to following Jake Sisko, Nog and other miscellanious aliens hes picked up as a rougish spacefaring reporter, doer of daring doos and undercover federation space agent.

desu i just want the last few episodes of DS9 explained better.

CARDASSIAN'D

BUT MIIIIILLLLESSS...

I don't understand this illustration at all. Is this a script flip implying Worf/Troi & Riker at the top and Riker & Wes at the bottom?

If so it's still very confusing and disturbing.

That one episode with the cardassian from the concentration camp.

Better tv than most films

You obviously don't understand how the rank structure works. If Wesley, a junior officer, ordered a Chief Petty Officer to do something that wasn't pretty basic, a Chief will go up the chain of command looking to verify the order.

In a respective space, a Chief can actually override the orders of anyone else but the Captain and XO. For example, a chief of a flight deck has full control of that deck, and some dipshit lieutenant can't come along and tell him to change his maintenance schedules.

Definitely a promotion given the strategic importance of the station, although I personally would scrub the toilets on the Enterprise if given a choice between the two.

I liked her better on MASH.

Not to mention the TNG "four lights" ep.

Also a two-parter better than ALL the TNG films.

>first contact
>good
Also none of the movies were important, and they shouldn't be watched. Just end the series with All Good Things, as it was intended.

The Worf/Troi paring was amusing to me at the time. I figured their child could beat you to death and feel your pain at the same time.

OR
>be Asian actress in the 90's
>get a steady paying gig on a popular show
>Watch like maybe two other Asian actresses get more prominent roles than you.
>"Life ain't that bad"

>tfw no rebuilding of cardassia
>tfw no first cardassian in starfleet
>tfw never find out if sisko comes back from the wormhole
>tfw that thing from jjtrek with romulus exploding isn't explored at all

I didn't say it was perfect or endorse the list. I just provided what user requested. I disagree with many of that list's recommendations, but it's a good general guide.

dude has a point

Just getting a tv role in the 90's as an asian woman that's not geisha or kung fu bitch was a big win

>no rebuilding of cardassia
>rebuilding
>cardassia

youtube.com/watch?v=3XGKkycX81A

Cardassia will never be what it once was

>asian women are never on tv!
You know, there are countries outside America.

>get a steady paying gig on a popular show
>it's the shittiest role
>"fuck my life"

>is there an EU book that explains why Keiko is such a hyper cunt

Star Trek was written by young autistic turbo virgins who had zero understanding of women.

True. Star Trek features a woman alien whose magic power is she understands how people feel.

But only in vague, uncertain terms.

> "I don't know Captain, I sense it is lost somehow."

Worthless character. Hell, even in First Contact you could have interplaced her and Dr. Crusher in any scene and no one would have known the difference.

>Just getting a tv role in the 90's as an asian woman that's not geisha or kung fu bitch was a big win
I don't remember a whole ton of TV shows that featured geishas or "kung fu bitches."

They got Berlin'd. It's over.
Where once there was a thousand years of cultural development now there's only rubble.

Nurse Ogawa wasn't as cute as Keiko, but she seemed much nicer, had a better career, and the actress was actually Japanese, not Chinese.

She is the patrician Trek Asian waifu.

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

what's the one like this, but for TOS

Does anyone have that screenshot from Shatners twitter where he said he posts on Cred Forums?

That's because Neelix is fucking a two year old.

Garak and Bashir

I know what a prostate is and it doesn't stick up in the air!

To this day Hollywood will use ANY somewhat attractive Asian as a placeholder for any ethnic Asian character

>we need a Japanese character for this role
>well there's this Chinese woman who's perfect for the role

It's like how they want to put Tubman on the twenty when it should clearly be Sitting Bull or Crazy Horse. Hard left liberals don't even have the education to know why it's much more proper than her. At least learn your history before you want to become more progressive.

Tell me he wouldn't be awesome on the twenty. Rather than fucking Tubman.

Organizations need senior NCOs to run.

>I only just started season 4, but I haven't noticed Keiko being so bad
The reason you haven't noticed her being so bad is she's not on the station at the moment, she took his kid and left near the start of season 3 to go get dicked by Bajorans

Colm Meaney is supposed to be a real nice guy, despite the name.

>Bashir and Garak

When did this happen?

>STOP HITTING YOURSELF, PETAQ, YOU'RE HURTING ME TOO

>Bashir and Garak
>When did this happen?
the entire run of the show

JUST
SACK
PAT

thats actually pretty dank

Friendly reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong.

>Definitely a promotion given the strategic importance of the station
Let's not forget that it only became strategically important after the Fededration encountered the Dominion.
Before then, the only remotely important thing about DS9, was its proximity to a wormhole, which they didn't even discover yet when O'Brien got transferred.

He was a bit of a dick to Siddig for a while because he thought he was English.

>Before then, the only remotely important thing about DS9, was its proximity to a wormhole
The important thing was Bajor, The Federation wanted them to join so Starfleet needed to establish a presence there. Officially they didn't get involved with other races, but they were clearly there to deter the Cardassians from returning too.

Thank you for telling me about your sexual organs.

Colm is a hardcore Irish nationalist who hated Siddig. He used to take him out to muh heritage bars where the muh heritage retards would either ignore or throw abuse at him while Colm laughed.

Seems pretty cuntish to me.

He didn't perform an orbital bombardment of Bajor and wipe out those annoying twats once and for all.

Exactly, he went from a major crewman on the pride of Starfleet that the highly decorated captain interacted with near daily to a chicken soup machine repairman on a peacekeeping mission in the arse end of nowhere.

Why the fuck does their relationship dynamic work so well? It actually pisses me off just how much I like it.

what do you mean user?

Good chemistry? Were they good friends behind the camera?

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/japan/11357201/Nearly-50-per-cent-of-Japanese-adults-not-having-sex.html

>The report, conducted by the Japan Family Planning Association, determined that 49.3 per cent of the 3,000 people interviewed had not had sex in the previous month.

>John de Lancie will be too old to reprise Q one last time

>Implying they won't give him a one off line about aging

>"I'll be visiting my friend Jean-Luc after this and I want to show him how awful old age looks."

I wonder if Japan is experiencing the rat experiment, the one where they stop mating and just cheque out from society and spend their time in solitude until death.

If by "good friends" you mean Andrew Robinson wanted to fuck Alexander Siddig then yeah, they were really good friends.

That's the best of friends.

>month

I haven't had sex in a year and practically married

Anyone?

You haven't, but your wife sure has.

>Asked why they were not having sex, 15.7 per cent replied that they were no longer interested in sex after their wives gave birth.

Japanese confirmed low test nu males.

Testosterone doesn't make a ruined vagina pleasurable

I never had sex

Wait that wasnt Keiko ? I always thought she was the same character.

What the fuck did Keiko do on the Enterprise then

She indulged in opiate abuse. She was a florist after all.

That's what I thought too.

So what episode introduced her? Which episode had Miles ask her out?

If it wasn't the nurse then she just sprung up out of nowhere.

Explains why you are in a Star Trek thread.

She was a botanist, the Enterprise had teams of scientists from basically every discipline so they could investigate anything at a drop at a hat

Her first episode was the day she married Miles. I don't even recall her being mentioned before that.

Jesus.

At the end of DS9 he left for Earth to become an Engineering Professor. He'd had enough of the random space adventures out on the frontier and wanted something better for his family.

It was the smartest thing to do after survived The Next Generation and Deep Space Nine's events for so long.

When I became neet for the first time I ended up watching all of star trek, like 700 hours.

I've probably watched 3000 hours of trek over the past 7 years.

The NCO/ Officer thing is a holdover from lords/peasants. I'd hope that in the future they'd organize their space military in a more egalitarian way.

And I object to the portrayal of senior NCOs as being above following a butterbar's orders. He will follow that order. He has to. He's not going to check in with anyone beforehand. He will do so afterwards though and someone *will* step on that lieutenant so god damned hard he'll feel it when he sits down at his retirement, but that doesn't stop the order from having to be followed.

This is Nana Visitor.

I LOVE Star Trek First Contact... you don't ? :(

If Engisns could order Chiefs about, why didn't Nog just order Chief Willoughby to give them the spare part they needed instead of using a convoluted plan to trade for it?

I'm watching it start to finish for the first time now and have made it up to almost the end of season two. The temporal cold war / suliban episodes are pretty bad for the most part but all the one off's have seemed pretty decent.

He would have paid for it later, but he damn well could have.

Why would he have paid for it? Sisko said he wanted to take out the Defiant, they needed the part. Other than your headcanon, do you have anything to support your crazy notions?

chiefobrienatwork dot com

Army experience? Senior ncos are important but they're still enlisted. Enlisted always defers to an officer.

To expand: Senior NCOs often work very closely with an an officer of a higher rank of an ensign. The 1sg works with a Capt every day, SMG with an lt. col or col. He has to take that butterbar's orders, but the guy who he works with every day will have his back if he's being fucked around. He has to answer to the lieutenant, but that lieutenant answers to the guy the NCO is tight with. He'd best not be fucking him around.

topkek

Is she here to stay?

I haven't masturbated in 3 days. if no one fucks me soon, I don't think I ever will again :(

And that's when the "transporter malfunction" beamed Riker into space.

don't listen to people like that. first contact is dope af

>And that's when the "transporter malfunction" beamed Riker and Keiko into a nearby star
ftfy

It's a fun popcorn movie but the characterizations are off which makes certain scenes a bit irritating, also the introduction of a "Borg Queen" was stupid as fuck

Marriage Counsellor Gowron here.

Miles was whining that Keiko was a wet fish in bed so I beamed 15 grams of something called Eckstasty into her stomach. Crisis averted.

I need more images of Kira's flat belly and baby bearing hips.

>tfw even in Die Hard, O'Brien must suffer

IT'S NOT FAIR

Alan Partridge: Alpha Papap too.

>15 grams
RIP Keiko

gowronposting should be the new meme
combined with worfposting

I just started season 4. When do they attain their final for and get the grey sweaters with color-coded undershirts?

Season 5

The new uniforms were created for the movie First Contact, they started wearing them in DS9 a couple of months after the release in 5x10- Rapture

Denied.

O'Brien literally says he enjoys his work on DS9 more than when he was on the Enterprise.
He says to Worf (i think) that he was almost always bored waiting around for something to happen in the transporter room. He says that DS9 needs constant engineering upkeep and he felt much more needed there.
He even convinced Keiko to move there with him even though it fucked her career up.

>The abusive failing relationship of Torres and Paris held together by a shotgun wedding

I never really understood what they were trying to do with Torres' character. At times she seemed like the opposite of K'Ehleyr, purposefully at that.

Fun fact: the Voyager producers were scammed by an Armenian con-artist posing as a Native American expert in spiritual matters, hence why all the shit on Voyager was so fucking cringeworthy and fake.

>Troi

Nah, can't be, she barely wore uniform.

>Gowron posting

kek, yes please

Steady paycheck.

Tbh I like OBrien, he's the only normal person on Trek. And they stuck to that through TNG and DS9, pretty fucking impressive.

All this Keiko hating.

She is annoying but did you ever think that that's what O'Brien wanted in a wife?
The dude is constantly suffering, and is always putting himself it situations where he is likely to suffer. He clearly enjoys it. Keiko is a great wife for him.

On top of the she also has the temperament of an old naggy Irish housewife and O'Brien is very proud and fond of his Irish heritage. But Keiko will also stay hotter for way longer thanks to her asian genes. As well as being much more exotic.

O'Brien is a smart man who knows what he wants. Hate her for being annoying all you want but her character fits and she's really not that badly written, most of the time. With more screen time she could of been a great character.

So you're saying he's an emotional narcissist? Interesting

*emotional masochist*

I always thought it was weird how she only tried one of his favourite meals years after being married and the complete look of disgust on her face when she found out.

Can someone explain wtf Pah is and why it can be felt by tugging on someones ear

Can the sensors detect Pah

Chakra basically

the pah is the force basically. good and bad; prophets and pah wraith.

sensors can't detect it because it's magic.

magic is better than technology.

Then how did technology kill Keiko Pah?

Checkmate Bajorns

>Bashir didn't do shit
>Caesar didn't do shit
>Brutus doesn't do shit
>Swearengen killed off in a single episode

>tfw no tall, slender, calm, collected, deadly Klingon waifu
I didn't even know this feel until I saw this picture just now.

If this is real life will be complete.

Gowron legitimately did nothing wrong.
The Klingons are more sympathetic as nationalistic brutes than the Cardassians. I don't get why people like the Cardassians at all.

requesting this for all series pls

There's a URL at the bottom.

mobile.twitter.com/WilliamShatner/status/368244694410461184

Thanks familia.

So is Shatner /our guy/?

>when did you start drinking coffee in the afternoon

Seems like Keiko knows shit about O'Brien

Oh wow so him getting irritated by Bashir wasn't just him acting

>Its a Bones banters Spock episode

It sucks because we will likely never see those uniforms again. I always thought they looked the best too

Some of the best characters are Cardassian. Dukat, Garak, Damar and all the one offs like the guy pretending to be Gul Darheel. Cardassians are liked by association, and being in some good episodes of TNG too.

"[...] keiko finds out"

Ah, that's understandable then.

Yes, that whole personality type is part of what I like so much about the Klingons.

>its a "take 7 people to an abandoned space station, lose 4 of them, and then never say anything about the massacre again even though it was a massive and tragic loss of life" episode

>why I love this shitshow of a board