Is this accurate

Is this accurate

this isn't reddit nobody is here to read that shit

This board is shit because it's so accessible. Everybody likes movies and everybody has the basic knowledge to express his opinion on them and make it sound coherent to everybody else and really it's the most popular form of culture.
It takes at least some interest or knowledge to keep coming back to boards like Cred Forums or /sci/ or even Cred Forums because spending a lot of time in such places where you can easily be out of depth is discouraging..

yes

Can't you think for yourself?

TL;DR

Nobody asks you to be here. If you don't like it, you know where the door is >>>/reddit/

Talking about art (in any form) is hilariously cringeworthy and ultimately non productive.

Making meme's is far more rewarding and satisfying.

just marathoned this infograph

what did I think of it?

If people post the same threads about the same shows a dozen times a day, it seems natural everyone will get sick of it. These kids who post the same thing every day should go outside or read a book, get a gf or do some drugs etc

>Is this accurate

What did he mean by this?

used to be true.
now Cred Forums is even worse. We cut right to the chase and hate it before it comes out.

spot on

this is why we need the /film/ threads to intimidate casuals, quality control

Is this a big ass?

>Is this accurate
I like how the only difference between it and a Cred Forums cycle is length of time

for me? yes

>paying attention to mainstream culture
no OP, you are the AIDS

I don't give a fuck when you started or stopped liking Stranger Things I fucking hate you and hope that you lose your eyesight within the next decade

Not anymore

BvS was exactly the opposite case.

and that was Cred Forums's biggest thing on first half of this year, by far.

spoilers: Cred Forums isn't left or right, it's contrarian