ITT: actors you'd have a pint with

ITT: actors you'd have a pint with

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EZMXIxIQmPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pleb choice

youtube.com/watch?v=EZMXIxIQmPw

Eh, he acted on the side.
I just wanted to go out with him in general. Lunch, beer, whatever.

what a mess

You're pathetic.

Michael Shannon. We'd rip some bongs, too.

Mel Gibson

He acted as a hobbie, put very little effort into it, and still churned out performances better than actors who devoted their entire lives to the craft. Genius transcends mediums, and I would share a pint with him as well.

>keanu Reeves
>Thomas Jane
>Vin Diesel
>Sharlto Copley
>Casper Van Dien
Literally all confirmed bro-tier dudes.

This

>ITT: actors you'd have a pint with
>pint

bump

any of those 2

danny mcbride looks like such a kike

No contest.

Ironically I saw him at a bar where I play sometimes

This is the correct answer, he'd be able to get even the single most pathetic fat beta male on here laid.

Jason Mamoa of course.

John C. Reilly is one of the more famous people that I've ever seen in person.

One day, apropos of nothing, I decided to ride my bike around Lake Como, in Saint Paul, Minnesota. This was about 10 years ago so Reilly wasn't closely associated with the meme-joke comedy roles that we all know now as of yet, but he had appeared in Chicago, a musical which won best picture (and which I'd seen), so I recognized him, and yet I didn't actually know his name at the time. But it sure as shit was John C. Reilly, there's no mistaking that face, as I rode past my brain was like "oh yeah, that one guy!" Part of me wanted to say hello but I realized that that would be silly since I didn't know his name right away (and he was with other people), so I just went on my way. When I got home I looked him up and realized that he was in fact the guy from "Chicago" and that I had positively identified him. Furthermore, his presence in town made sense because he was attached to "Prairie Home" which was being filmed in town around that time. So I filed it away in the old memory banks as a positive ID.

The way I remember it, he was with a woman and a little girl, who I assumed both during and after the fact were his immediate family. However apparently Reilly has no daughters, so maybe it was a friend's kid or something else.

As if any of the drama school fags posted in this thread would drink a "pint"

Maybe a fagulous pink cocktail at best, and they'd always be checking over your shoulder to see if one of their luvvie friends was around

Deffo this guy, but if Pete was still alive then him.

Vin Diesel
>with Coronas of course

Wrong pic.

>yfw never buy a round of pints for Pete Postlethwaite, Sean Bean and Mark Addy

just Icky Thump my shit up

This nigga

would have a whiskey with/10

for sure

I certainly would pic them over you.
I don't want to watch some fat, sweaty neckbrearded sperg pull balls of shit out of his ass and force them down his urethra.

At least they enjoy making the movies, even if no one enjoys watching them

>ywn get life advice from Sung Kang overlooking Shinjuku intersection while Bow Wow plays soccer with a bunch of japanese highschoolers

why live

>you'll never hang out with based mel

You never specified what it was a pint of.
I want milk.

True.

>scotch and old fashioneds

Part of me wants to go out binge drinking with Tom Hanks, but I feel like he has been repressing his boomer status to pursue more political goals in the last decade or so. Still,

bumping for cool actors

moronic britfags. Move on and use the metric system already

>Barman, I'll have 568mL of lager

came here to post colm.

>tfw I can't tell if this is pasta or autistic ranting