You're at the club and this guy slaps your gf's ass and says "plata o plomo?"

You're at the club and this guy slaps your gf's ass and says "plata o plomo?"

What do you choose?

btw he's 6'3'' and is surrounded by sicarios.

>Wagner Moura
>6'3

escucha me pablo pablo escucha me por favor pable escucha me escucha me escucha me escucha me escucha me escucha me escucha me escucha me escucha me

y-you too

id tell him to meet me on the roof

el farto

cómo anda señor escobar, quiero decirle que soy un gran admirador y acompaño su visión política y la lucha contra los poderosos

puede usted hacer de mi pelada lo que quiera

Joke's on you, I don't have a gf.

Gonorrea hijo de puta

So you choose plomo?

why are colombians so butthurt about pabño?

Probably, user. Probably.

Which Colombians? Most of them love him

nah
everytime i meet one and try to talk about it they get all salty

Bullshit, only in Medellin certain people idolized that fucking dirtbag. You're just another dumbass who "learns" everything from tv shows

Plomo

Only cucks hate him, these who wish the USA colonised their country

Sure, a lot love him. But they don't love that he's played by a Brazilian.

take the plata and pimp the gf, like there's an other option anyways

>He killed thousands of our innocent countrymen, but it's cool, "plata o plomo", Ameribro, lmao

Fuck off, you dumb cunt

Bitches'll cheat on you anyhow, might as well get paid.

>Amerilards watch a tv show and now they understand a country's history and its people

The show is entertaining but its anything but factual. It didn't even go into how Berry Seal's had a connection to Bush and Bill Clinton. Nor how they were the ones that released his location to Medellín to cover their tracks.

I punched him in the throat so fast and hard that he literally dies. It would be so fast it would take his sicarios a few seconds to comprende what just happened. This gives me enough time to snack ones neck, use him as a human shield while I mow the rest of them down with my human shields SMG.

watched narcos, loved pablinho

watched el patron del mal hated escobar

which one is the right one?

Bruce Lee pls go make another movie

I hand him a telephone and say "el patron, I have bad news" and then he answers the call, lights a roach, and walks away silently

>killed 4000 people in their country
>almost every Colombian probably has had a family member (however distant) who was killed

idktbh

watch The Infiltrator

"claaaaro"

Ask him for 20kg of coke in exchange for my GF who probably lusts for BBC behind my back anyway.

I'd tell him he's a massive edgelord and grab him by the pussy.

RACISTAS

NAZISTAS

GONORRHEAS

Chupela marica

que que que que porque eres un narco me vas a matar
pues fijese bien hubiera aceptado el dinero, lo hubiera hecho un rey pero ahoira toca matar a su papa, a su mama a sus hijitos

Tata was fucking sexy, some plump as tattas

She was a womanlet. She would've been perfect if she was a little taller seriously why are tall women segregated in kino

I'd beg him to have sex with me instead while his sicarios gangbang my girlfriend.

Actors are manlets.

That's why.

>This gives me enough time to snack ones neck
Okay Dracula

>Implying a revenge film where the protagonist is a vampire who kills cartel members wouldn't be a good film.

She was sexy but like all womanlets felt like a child in how small she was. Its a shame

plata patrón, por favor

i hope there's a full crew of randy sicarios on hand for that invitation

tata was't even best madrefu

The hottest one no doubt

How do you even compare this blank eyed pasty bitch to Pablo's wife's tatas

esto