SCREAM SEASON 3 CONFIRMED

IT'S HAPPENING
>IT'S HAPPENING
IT'S HAPPENING
>IT'S HAPPENING

ibtimes.com/scream-season-3-renewed-ahead-halloween-episode-huge-catch-2431736

There will be new show runners (again) so quality could go in literally and direction at this point

Season 2 Halloween Special trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=nDkhKeY8gwE

The special airs Tuesday. are you ready to get /comfy/ generals again?

Fuck yeah! Tuesday you say? I was just looking around a few hours ago but couldn't find it

Tuesday. it says the date in the linked trailer.

So stoked. I enjoyed the first season then forgot about it. Then I binged the second in on day. Can't wait

>you wont ever be a 20 something year old actor getting paid to make a fun scary tv show and be friends with beautiful girls
I should have taken an acting class when I was younger

Just watched it. Is it not going to be on Netflix right aways?

Netflix distributes it outside the US, the day after it airs. Netflix could always pick it up if MTV didn't want to (and they are being careful by giving it only 6 episodes) I'd rather it go to Netflix though

OK that's good to hear. I've been dieing to see this to the end

I'm just happy we can have the comfy generals back

any talk of new/returning cast?

all living cast is returning

Whether they stay living is another question.

I am pleased.

>New showrunners
But why? The second season was so good. The show could have turned around under them.

Why though

Why not?

Is this actually a good show or am I getting meme'd?

Honest opinions only

fuck ya, more bex and willa booty

It's an enjoyable show. Not high quality.

It's genuine dog shit. Scream is supposed to be a reflexive, post-modern pastiche. This is literally Lifetime-tier. So much opportunity missed.

its pretty good for a MTV show

Season 1 is pretty bad. Lot of weak dialogue and acting and too much MTV teen drama.

Season 2 is better, more emphasis on being a slasher and characters are more entertaining. Still has some pacing/plot issues.

It never becomes a great show but it's entertaining and has some nice girls to look at.

Also it suffers from that problem where the worst character is the protagonist. Very bland character and wooden actress, the supporting characters are far more interesting.

>MTV

I was playing csgo and met some grill who and Brooke as her pic. She had the sexiest voice ever
I came

good