What's the Cred Forums consensus on this now that the dust has settled?

What's the Cred Forums consensus on this now that the dust has settled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ytnFVbdlaSo
youtu.be/bwuVCdfO3_s
youtube.com/watch?v=-cOtRoWkhWY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tim and eric is better desu

wasnt bad, had a message.

Will it get renewed for a second season?

I liked the aesthetic and overall feel of the show. Some of the purposely unfunny skits were pretentious shit though. Also the finale was complete dog shit.

Very good, very redpilled.

I hope so.

Nah the last episode was one of the best. The sketch of the white couple going to the surrogacy clinic was one of the best of the series 2bh

I like how they brought up the adderall thing.

most important show on television hands down.

also the wine party sketch the best sketch I've ever seen

they had a vote on it on the [as] website against that brad neely show and some other thing and it won like 90%

Loved it, I waited until it was all out to watch it.

Can't believe how many whiny cunts on here were saying it was shit. I liked every skit.

Can someone explain to me what the message was? Examples of messages in skits please.

NO replies? That's what I THOUGHT AAHHAAHHA

the tv show hosts on the wall show? they are puppets.

That's the central theme of WP. Television is basically an evil thing, it's used to hypnotize people. Those sideways glances at the camera, yeah they are funny as fuck in the play of the moment, but from a meta perspective there's a greater wink going on. We enter a secret contract with the team, we know we are stupid for watching television, and will take a measure of abuse for it. We enjoy it because it's the only way to give us back our dignity in this dystopia nightmare we inhabit. They respect us too much to hold our hand and make everything completely simple to understand. There are times when we are asked to think. We are shown the image and sound by ourselves, without an established narrative frame, and in the absence of those details we laugh in the absurdity of it, yet it is not absurd. It has all been calculated to reflect our society. If we were not as programmed as we are, we might instead weep during those potent moments.

It's the most important show on television.

youtube.com/watch?v=ytnFVbdlaSo

Pick a sketch in particular?

It's more Wonder Showzen without the cartoons & puppets than it is Chris Morris or Tim & Eric. It's not really like anything. It's its own thing.

it was not that funny but still very enjoyable to watch. especially all that artsy farsty surreal shit.

honestly the MDE youtube and Thanks Computer stuff was way funnier.

Have you been tested for aspergers?

Tripping wife, working out, teacher, break up, taco shack, unto the, and the others??? AHHAABHHAA

they have a long career ahead of them, and you can be sure they are going to be very measured about what they put on tv this early in the game and what is saved for later. However they figure it you can just assume they are doing it for carefully considered reasons.

no. I have been diagnosed schizo affective before though and I think several television shows have sent me secret messages recently, but my therapist thinks I could be right and doesn't care cause she knows I'm chill about it.

>Can someone explain to me what the message was?

I can't believe people are still confused about the messages behind the skits. The writing is so on the nose and obvious that I'm convinced that most of you are total morons.

>The sketch of the white couple going to the surrogacy clinic was one of the best

Except it wasn't and was just heavy handed unfunny shit.

Break Up, Teacher, and working out are all clearly about beta males ruining the world in their own, small ways.

Working out is about beta primes.

>projecting.txt
Holy shit...

You're a god awful troll and I hope you literally kill yourself.

Have a (you), tell your friends.

Fucking stop.

If anything it's about you shitting up the world with your shitty buzzwords.

>beta male mad about people making fun of his kin

There you go. How much thought was put into that gem of a post?

All of my test was put into that grade A kinographic post.

I got bored of MDE a while ago but I saw one skit from this show posted on Cred Forums and thought it was pretty great. It was the one on bullying in schools.

>you see all these mass-shooters going around, and the thing about them is that they're all these weak beta-males who don't have girlfriends. If we had more bullies around targeting these kids so that they were being bullied younger, and harder, imagine how many fewer shootings we'd have
>YOUNGER... AND HARDER

I believe this show is great because it's making fun of the very people that watch it. Very hard to do.

>that ending in the finale
Some of the corniest, desperate shit I've seen.

you won't be laughing when I put your dick in my mouth!

that's how you sound

i've never tried it because the only people that like it are from Cred Forums

what?

They feel more like pure Cred Forums-core a lot of the time. Their Cred Forums-ish stuff is what put me off them but when they just poke fun at how retarded popular-culture is getting they're great.

Their Sony executives meeting video is probably the best thing they've ever done: youtu.be/bwuVCdfO3_s

I liked it. I think it should pick a side though, either stick to comedy or stick to those odd skits they do (like the Prison or Classroom one).

It is pretty good though they gotta add more comedy and less red pilling.
if they could bring into the show the interview segments from mde channel where they would just go out and troll college kids it was bloody fantastic.

>he doesn't visit Cred Forums daily

ugh no interview segments are so fucking dumb in general. played out as fuck

Eric Andre is better still

They can't top Williamsburg so there's no point doing more interview stuff

nah

Mostly unfunny

>I'm contrarian I don't see any message
>Haha in reality I'm just retarded and don't see the obvious messages all over

Speaking of which, have MDE gone underground or something? Their Youtube Channel has gone silent and you'd think that they would be uploading new unseen (but recorded earlier) material onto Youtube to capitalize on the success of season one and keep their new fans hooked while waiting for the next season to get greenlighted.

Hell, even some of their vertical videos would be nice to keep up the momentum.

not funny

idk whats wrong. before world peace aired they were barely uploading shit too. i know they have tons of stuff they havent released yet.

Is this true? Cool if it is.

The lack of new material on the YT channel can be attributed to several possible reasons:

1. They got in trouble with AS for posting the Buzzfeed interview and another video asking for their fans to do crazy shit for money to promote the show; both videos had to be deleted from YT (but have resurfaced as mirror videos) and

2. The Buzzfeed article has the group under a huge microscope, as the writer of the piece has made it quite public that he plans on getting the show off the air through hook or by crook. Bernstein basically admitted he wants Sam off the air and is looking for people to come forward with horror stories so he can do another round of articles demanding Sam and company canceled for wrong-think.

3. There are rumors about Eric Andre/Tim Heindecker hating the show for being right wing and wanting it canceled. Andrew Ruse all but confirmed the Eric Andre beef, claiming in the publicity stunt contest video that the group have been embargoed by AS from even talking about the beef with Eric.

(Similarly, Tim suddenly going full liberal cuck could be seen as a reaction/temper tantrum response to AS putting the show on the air, meaning that he's being a huge asshole liberal in public in response to AS giving a conservative comedy group a show and airtime)

4. Legal issues with content: IE Sam and company are under contract that says they can't make videos for their Youtube Channels (even VBlog videos) and that anything they do is owned by AS so long as their show is on the air.

5. And the most likely reason, would be that Sam and co have been quite open with the fact that they have two comedy books they are coming out with and most likely they are not doing any new videos whatsoever until the books are done.

Squidbillies is still the best show on Adult Swim.

youtube.com/watch?v=-cOtRoWkhWY

Random shouting comedy is played out. WP is better even if only because it's fresh and interesting to watch.
You could watch one episode of EA once and get everything they're trying to do.

>actively trying to get a show canceled because you disagree with the ideology of its creator
do you think they are capable of self reflection?

sauce on 3?

It got cancelled get over it

The left have embraced elements of the right in this regard: IE the other side of the political spectrum must be censored and silenced for having the polar opposite ideology

It's a symptom of the disease that is being a SJW, in that people who grew up/came to adulthood under Bush secretly idolized and wanted to emulate tactics used by Bush and the right to silence liberals, against the conservatives, the moment they took power themselves.

kek/10

Julian Castro in 2024

I dont think they're pretentious more they're just utilising the post-ironic movement that's swirling up at this moment, they do it pretty well